- Oct 4, 2013
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you're getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
I have extracted Stock Recovery for OnePlus Nord, Currently tested in Indian Version. EU and Global users please test it if you can.
There are two methods to restore stock recovery TWRP or Fastboot
- Working ADB and Fastboot (e.g. Google's Platform Tools)
- TWRP Backup or Stock Recovery
Steps for TWRP:
- Download archive from AFH
- Extract the content of archive, There will be a folder named 'BACKUPS'.
- Paste 'BACKUPS' directly into TWRP folder in your Internal Storage.
- Boot into TWRP and restore the recovery partition.
Steps for Fastboot
- Download Recovery image from AFH
- Open terminal in your ADB folder
- type "adb reboot bootloader"
- Copy stock recovery image you have downloaded to your ADB folder
- type "fastboot flash recovery <file-name>.img where filename is the name of img file you have downloaded.
I have extracted the backup by booting into TWRP and backing up the recovery partition. The img file has been extracted from my device with dd command.