[GUIDE] The ultimate Guide to Speed Up your Hero "safely"!! (any ROM)

Search This thread

Villarous

Jan 29, 2010
I dont notice any differences, iam running modaco 3.1. :/

If i want to go back to default, do i just remove the app? Or do i have to change back the values and then remove?

Last edited:

eldrid

Jul 17, 2006
London
www.messaggio.in
Excellent stuff, i dont have any benchmarks...but my sense used to lag on the contacts widget page, it doesnt anymore. also battery life has gone up considerably....its been 48 hours still got 50% remaining, minimum calls and no data connection ofcourse.

szalay16

Oct 6, 2009
Budapest
Huawei P20 Pro
how can i disable or make it back for the original mhz or dunno whats that,because my phone's battery life increased and i have to charging everyday with max 1 hour wifi little bit gaming and any other thingz,before i used this tweak i had to recharge 2day.
any solution?
i uninstalled it after reboot but still the battery use more energy,i changed rom from mcr 3.1 to kimera 1.2 but still bad ... :/
pls help me :)

pahildo

Feb 4, 2010
is it normal that every time i turn on my phone from sleep mode that the message "Set new clock successful" will pop up for a second or 2 and disapears...any chance to make it stop appearing..it just annoy me a little bit ..

AFK_Matrix

Jul 24, 2006
I have searched for the Overclock Widget on the market but its not there?? I am on the Modaco 3.1 rom.

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
cannot find it as well

ok am in the same situation, with others, i cannot find the overclock widget, was it removed by google, or we aRE DOING SOMETHING WRONG CURRENTLY ON MODACO 3.1, AS WELL.

alfonsX

Oct 27, 2008
Works perfectly with my rom (2.73)
below is an old version of the widget (i think it should be the right one)

cheers

Attachments

• OverclockWidget_signed_1.6.apk
    43.3 KB · Views: 38