- Jun 16, 2014
DISCLAIMER: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DOThe only reason behind posting this guide is because now we have a way to fix device if any unusual things happen after flashing beta builds. Beginners & noobs who doesn't have any idea about flashing stuff should stay away.
1. Bootloader Unlocked Device
3. Stable OZIP (Android 10 | realmeUI 1.0 | C35)
4. Beta ZIP (Android 11 | realmeUI 2.0 | F06)
5. Unofficial OrangeFox beta build (For realmeUI 2.0 A11 FW only)
6. realmeUI 2.0 stock recovery
7. A11 VBMETA
8. Patched VBMETA
PROCESS TO FLASH:
1. Just to be on safer side we are going to make sure everything is stock & all partitions are unmodified. So reflash latest Stable OZIP (C35) via OrangeFox.
2. Format data & reboot to System (This is optional but better to do it, we never know what might happen with realme device)
3. Reboot back to Bootloader if realmeUI 1.0 boots fine
4. Flash OrangeFox build which you used previously & also flash patched vbmeta (fastboot flash vbmeta patched_vbmeta.img)otherwise you get "Boot is destroyed........"
5. Boot into custom recovery & copy downloaded Beta ZIP
6. Flash the Beta ZIP & format data.
7. Reboot to System. realmeUI 2.0 should boot now.
COMMON ISSUES & FIXES:
1. Device stuck at white realme splash logo
Sol. Few people reported it booted when they flashed patched vbmeta so you can first try that. If doesn't work then you can flash A11 vbmeta (fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img) attached here & reboot to system
2. Device stuck at Yellow realme boot animation
Sol. If it's stuck for more than 2-3mins then reboot to bootloader & format data by executing fastboot erase userdata ., never do fastboot -w it's messing up data partition in A11 due to new changes introduced by realme
3. Stuck in bootloader (fastboot)
Sol. Flash the unofficial OrangeFox rescue build & boot into it, copy C35 OZIP to internal storage. Flash it & format data. Reboot to System. Wait for public realmeUI 2.0 release.
4. Unofficial OrangeFox beta build stuck at Ofox splash & display keeps blinking
Sol. This happens because Ofox can't decrypt realmeUI 2.0 data, only way to boot this ofox build properly is by formatting data, reboot back to bootloader. fastboot erase userdata
5. Device doesn't have realmeUI 2.0 Stock Recovery
Sol. Flash the attached stock recovery