• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Guide to flash realmeUI 2.0 beta builds [Global Variant Only]

Search This thread

sivaazh

Sep 11, 2016
Thiruvananthapuram
Im on the beta test rom of realme ui 2.0 i want to roll back to realme ui 1.0 which is based on android 10. This android 11 based os can't even copy anything to android and obb folder and makes my apps like pubg really slow. Please show a way to roll back to realme stock rom ui 1.0

Rajkori

Dec 31, 2015
Mumbai
Realme X2 Pro
DISCLAIMER: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO
The only reason behind posting this guide is because now we have a way to fix device if any unusual things happen after flashing beta builds. Beginners & noobs who doesn't have any idea about flashing stuff should stay away.

PREREQUISITES:
1. Bootloader Unlocked Device
OrangeFox
3. Stable OZIP (Android 10 | realmeUI 1.0 | C35)
4. Beta ZIP (Android 11 | realmeUI 2.0 | F06)
5. Unofficial OrangeFox beta build (For realmeUI 2.0 A11 FW only)
6. realmeUI 2.0 stock recovery
7. A11 VBMETA
Patched VBMETA

PROCESS TO FLASH:
1. Just to be on safer side we are going to make sure everything is stock & all partitions are unmodified. So reflash latest Stable OZIP (C35) via OrangeFox.
2. Format data & reboot to System (This is optional but better to do it, we never know what might happen with realme device)
3. Reboot back to Bootloader if realmeUI 1.0 boots fine
4. Flash OrangeFox build which you used previously & also flash patched vbmeta (fastboot flash vbmeta patched_vbmeta.img)otherwise you get "Boot is destroyed........"
5. Boot into custom recovery & copy downloaded Beta ZIP
6. Flash the Beta ZIP & format data.
7. Reboot to System. realmeUI 2.0 should boot now.

COMMON ISSUES & FIXES:
1. Device stuck at white realme splash logo
Sol. Few people reported it booted when they flashed patched vbmeta so you can first try that. If doesn't work then you can flash A11 vbmeta (fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img) attached here & reboot to system

2. Device stuck at Yellow realme boot animation
Sol. If it's stuck for more than 2-3mins then reboot to bootloader & format data by executing fastboot erase userdata ., never do fastboot -w it's messing up data partition in A11 due to new changes introduced by realme

3. Stuck in bootloader (fastboot)
Sol. Flash the unofficial OrangeFox rescue build & boot into it, copy C35 OZIP to internal storage. Flash it & format data. Reboot to System. Wait for public realmeUI 2.0 release.

4. Unofficial OrangeFox beta build stuck at Ofox splash & display keeps blinking
Sol. This happens because Ofox can't decrypt realmeUI 2.0 data, only way to boot this ofox build properly is by formatting data, reboot back to bootloader. fastboot erase userdata

5. Device doesn't have realmeUI 2.0 Stock Recovery

Sol. Flash the attached stock recovery
Can i lock bootloader after flashing?

arjunrai95

Mar 13, 2013
Virar
Hey anyone have this update as zip?? Sorry for trouble ota update is successful with stock recovery Thank You

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-10-21-13-29-78.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-10-21-13-29-78.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Tinchox17

Nov 6, 2015
does anyone know why my phone dosnt have the option to log in to a real me account?

i have another realme 6, and that phone does have the realme account.

eagleblue11

Feb 1, 2018
I soft bricked the beta version and after many tries i went to orange recovery and flash c35 ozip, couldnt boot in to recovery or system, flashed the stock recovery RUI1 and managed to format data there.
Now i have system but i still cant manage to flash custom recovery, it goes to bootloader every time, even after flashing with vbmeta.
tried orange R10/R11 and the beta one, all with patched vbmeta no success.
Tried to erase recovery too and no luck.
Once i managed to go in to orange recovery but it was all bugged and i could do nothing but restart.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

eagleblue11

Feb 1, 2018
So for me I dirty flashed the f06.zip beta on c.35 in official [email protected]_1 release and flashed vbmetaA11 but it failed to then i flashed patched_vbmeta.img and voila it booted just fine and optimizing apps appeared.
Thanks very much to Original Poster we can now use Realme UI 2.0 because of him.
Thanks a lot once again
I managed the boot in to orange fox, but it's again all bugged and can't touch anything.
like it's corrupted already flashed twitce and same problem.

Last edited:

eagleblue11

Feb 1, 2018
I soft bricked the beta version and after many tries i went to orange recovery and flash c35 ozip, couldnt boot in to recovery or system, flashed the stock recovery RUI1 and managed to format data there.
Now i have system but i still cant manage to flash custom recovery, it goes to bootloader every time, even after flashing with vbmeta.
tried orange R10/R11 and the beta one, all with patched vbmeta no success.
Tried to erase recovery too and no luck.
Once i managed to go in to orange recovery but it was all bugged and i could do nothing but restart.

Can someone help me? Thanks.
Fixed by flashing TWRP. In TWRP flash OrangeRecovery once again.

XD pro

Mar 27, 2021
DISCLAIMER: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO
The only reason behind posting this guide is because now we have a way to fix device if any unusual things happen after flashing beta builds. Beginners & noobs who doesn't have any idea about flashing stuff should stay away.

PREREQUISITES:
1. Bootloader Unlocked Device
OrangeFox
3. Stable OZIP (Android 10 | realmeUI 1.0 | C35)
4. Beta ZIP (Android 11 | realmeUI 2.0 | F06)
5. Unofficial OrangeFox beta build (For realmeUI 2.0 A11 FW only)
6. realmeUI 2.0 stock recovery
7. A11 VBMETA
Patched VBMETA

PROCESS TO FLASH:
1. Just to be on safer side we are going to make sure everything is stock & all partitions are unmodified. So reflash latest Stable OZIP (C35) via OrangeFox.
2. Format data & reboot to System (This is optional but better to do it, we never know what might happen with realme device)
3. Reboot back to Bootloader if realmeUI 1.0 boots fine
4. Flash OrangeFox build which you used previously & also flash patched vbmeta (fastboot flash vbmeta patched_vbmeta.img)otherwise you get "Boot is destroyed........"
5. Boot into custom recovery & copy downloaded Beta ZIP
6. Flash the Beta ZIP & format data.
7. Reboot to System. realmeUI 2.0 should boot now.

COMMON ISSUES & FIXES:
1. Device stuck at white realme splash logo
Sol. Few people reported it booted when they flashed patched vbmeta so you can first try that. If doesn't work then you can flash A11 vbmeta (fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img) attached here & reboot to system

2. Device stuck at Yellow realme boot animation
Sol. If it's stuck for more than 2-3mins then reboot to bootloader & format data by executing fastboot erase userdata ., never do fastboot -w it's messing up data partition in A11 due to new changes introduced by realme

3. Stuck in bootloader (fastboot)
Sol. Flash the unofficial OrangeFox rescue build & boot into it, copy C35 OZIP to internal storage. Flash it & format data. Reboot to System. Wait for public realmeUI 2.0 release.

4. Unofficial OrangeFox beta build stuck at Ofox splash & display keeps blinking
Sol. This happens because Ofox can't decrypt realmeUI 2.0 data, only way to boot this ofox build properly is by formatting data, reboot back to bootloader. fastboot erase userdata

5. Device doesn't have realmeUI 2.0 Stock Recovery

Sol. Flash the attached stock recovery
Can I lock bootloader when I install this realme ui 2.0 for this method and got stock recovery can I lock bootloader and can i get l1 certificate

kevin mitnick

Oct 28, 2011
after landed on rui 2, I flash magisk v22, but most of app was lost, such as camera, home recent button, dev mode, etc.
which version of magisk are compatible for rui2.0 ?

Top Liked Posts