• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Search This thread

Opperhoofd

Feb 21, 2006
Does it all still work if you upgrade/autoupdate google services?
So upgrade to latest firmware and apps.

For those who have the mods of ilham/badmania running and a perfect device with all notifications.

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Does it all still work if you upgrade/autoupdate google services?
So upgrade to latest firmware and apps.

For those who have the mods of ilham/badmania running and a perfect device with all notifications.
Yes. Store will autoupdate itself. Gms and GFS no need to update. After Emui update it works till now. I don't have a crystal globe to know the future.

It can be installed on any firmware but it is better to have a clean phone (no apps installed), and a low version of EMUI. I will stay on 10.1.0.121 with EMUi update disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Opperhoofd

nd_marshall

badmania98 has recently gone through the push notification process on my P40 Pro. It's early days but so far everything that has been claimed is correct, prompt notifications for all the apps I need. I'm in no rush to update from the early version of the firmware I'm currently using in case of breaking something.

I'm now not an owner of a very expensive paperweight, but a decent mobile phone. Fingers crossed this set up will see me through another year or so until I'm ready to purchase a new device.

Thanks for your patience and guidance badmania98.

This seems to be money well spent.

Reactions: badmania98

Kart0

Mar 26, 2011
Hmm I've upgraded to 180 and now stopped receiving Gmail notifications also can no longer ring my home hub on duo 😢 so seems 180 is causing issues

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Just FYI. Push notification tester app doesn't work anymore since yesterday.
Now you can use another app to verify notifications, without make any changes on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621_101306_com.firstrowria.pushnotificationtester.jpg
    Screenshot_20210621_101306_com.firstrowria.pushnotificationtester.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20210621_103631_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_20210621_103631_com.android.vending.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20210620_231848.jpg
    Screenshot_20210620_231848.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 109

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
How does it work what? The new app? Install it and press Submit. You have images. You will receive or you don't receive the notification.
Ok, is it just pushing "submit" button and receive a single push notification with the subject "sample" ??

Is it a safe app? Just I ask this because it has some ads comparing to Push Notifications Tester app.

Thanks ! :)

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Ok, is it just pushing "submit" button and receive a single push notification with the subject "sample" ??

Is it a safe app? Just I ask this because it has some ads comparing to Push Notifications Tester app.

Thanks ! :)
It is not my app. On my phone are no ads (I have AdGuard installed, maybe counts).
I am waiting for you to try and post other apps from Store that make the same thing.

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
Sorry! I am not angry with you. :)

But I am tired reading about safe. We install modded apks to have google on our phone but we are very careful with an old app from store.

I had disable AdGuard's dns ... sorry. I have enabled it again.
Sorry, I did not want to question your excellent work and that of the rest of the XDA colleagues ... :)

Reactions: badmania98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    View attachment 5353111Läuft seit dem Ich PlayStore darauf habe alles bombe
    English only please.
    View attachment 5353111It's been running great since I have PlayStore on it
    Great. But right now,if there is a problem you cannot make downgrade. Verify that in HiSuite.
    There's no way to downgrade ? Even with hi suite proxy or maybe with USB OTG ?
    Downgrade works with dload version EMUi11.0.0.151., but this file from androidhost.ru is not for free. They request 5Euro. https://androidhost.ru/2eEq
    Unfortunately after downgrade from 193 to 151 or other EMUI11, the phone has lost the USB connectivity to the computer. No data transfer. Charge only. It can not be downgraded to EMUi10.1 dload method. In 193 firmware works good.
    It is possible (or not) to be available in future version of HiSuite or if they will provide access to the server. Or can try to use HiSuite proxy with https://www.firmfinder.ml/

But don't worry. As our mate said:

”There's a lot of improvement on latest firmware and I want that in my phone. ”

I love my EMUI10 (10.1.0.121).

LE: Downgrade works also with the following method.

The data transfer (connection with a computer) is still not present. If you update to 193 it will wok again.
    XDA friends
    so i have a mate x2, Just wanted to give my experience and give credit to @badmania98 . So i used Googlifier then i had every thing working except notifications and some other issues with apps regarding location also playstore was not working coz i had to freeze the GFW. Looked every were for solutions with no luck. then i came across this thread. I contacted
    @badmania98. He was so helpful and very knowledgeable. Got all my issues fixed and now i have a full complete google on the phone. I have not tested google pay tho i dont use it anyways.
    Hope this help.
    Hi ,
    This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
    Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
    Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
    Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
    Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
    Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
    Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
    BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
    Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
    I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
    CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
    Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
    TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
    ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
    THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY
    Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed (Currently 10.1.0.172)
    Downgrade

great guide
    Just FYI. Push notification tester app doesn't work anymore since yesterday.
    Now you can use another app to verify notifications, without make any changes on it.
    Can you explain how to do this?
    Download gspace on appgallery and you'll have netflix in hd
    Can you write a guide for the ilham/badmania98 method? Is the modded gms file in the folder of six files that were shared? "GServices" "gms.rule.2.4.apk" etc? They say you need Google Services already installed? How?
    if you need help come see me in private and we do the installation together.