• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Search This thread

yagedk

Aug 29, 2020
Quick post to recommend Badmania98's service. I did a session with him and now my notifications are working again. There are a few apps that didn't work, but for those there are workarounds. Price is very reasonable too. I'm on the latest firmware (186 I think) and did not have to start over or delete any apps. Badmania98 was very kind and helpful and it's wonderful not having to open apps to check for new messages anymore.

Reactions: badmania98

angeloroncalli

Jun 23, 2009
Maringá
Hello everyone. My model is ELS-NX9, from Colombia. First, I have downgraded and installed GMS, but after a time, I have a lot of issues, so I downgraded again and GMS is working fine now. Since I have downgraded the first time I have lost OTA. I don't remember what was my original firmware. I have installed C605 10.1.0.131, but I can't upgrade my firmware over hisuite proxy ot other method. I got "you already in latest version" or no internet connection issue. I really don't know what to do. Please, help me. Thank you very much.
Screenshot_20210616_164632_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg
Screenshot_20210615_125443.jpg

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
There's no way to downgrade ? Even with hi suite proxy or maybe with USB OTG ?
Downgrade works with dload version EMUi11.0.0.151., but this file from androidhost.ru is not for free. They request 5Euro. https://androidhost.ru/2eEq
Unfortunately after downgrade from 193 to 151 or other EMUI11, the phone has lost the USB connectivity to the computer. No data transfer. Charge only. It can not be downgraded to EMUi10.1 dload method. In 193 firmware works good.
It is possible (or not) to be available in future version of HiSuite or if they will provide access to the server. Or can try to use HiSuite proxy with https://www.firmfinder.ml/

But don't worry. As our mate said:

”There's a lot of improvement on latest firmware and I want that in my phone. ”

I love my EMUI10 (10.1.0.121).

LE: Downgrade works also with the following method.

The data transfer (connection with a computer) is still not present. If you update to 193 it will wok again.

Last edited:
Reactions: invensmaster

invensmaster

Aug 26, 2007
Oppo Find 5
OnePlus One
XDA friends
so i have a mate x2, Just wanted to give my experience and give credit to @badmania98 . So i used Googlifier then i had every thing working except notifications and some other issues with apps regarding location also playstore was not working coz i had to freeze the GFW. Looked every were for solutions with no luck. then i came across this thread. I contacted
@badmania98. He was so helpful and very knowledgeable. Got all my issues fixed and now i have a full complete google on the phone. I have not tested google pay tho i dont use it anyways.
Hope this help.

Reactions: badmania98

spa1978

Oct 28, 2016
I have a problem similar to one read in this post ... after downgrading from Android 11 to 10.0.176 via hisuite host my p40 pro is no longer recognized by the PC does not read the OTG does not find OTA updates also in eRecovery. otherwise everything works perfectly. you also have suggestions because with this firmware I cannot install playservices and google play store
Please help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All,

I've been using P40 Pro since it was released without GMS, but I started to feel it's missing.
    I am currently on 11.0.0.202 and my device number is C432. Could you guys give me a direction from where to start for GMS installation? It would be really helpful for me because I will get lost in these 17 pages.
    i have Video, but in german language.

🚨but🚨
    Hello All,

I've been using P40 Pro since it was released without GMS, but I started to feel it's missing.
    I am currently on 11.0.0.202 and my device number is C432. Could you guys give me a direction from where to start for GMS installation? It would be really helpful for me because I will get lost in these 17 pages.
    Guide here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...tifications-without-lag.4187561/post-85582587
    HiSuite attached:
    Hi ,
    This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
    Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
    Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
    Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
    Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
    Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
    Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
    BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
    Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
    I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
    CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
    Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
    TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
    ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
    THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY
    Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed (Currently 10.1.0.172)

great guide
    Just FYI. Push notification tester app doesn't work anymore since yesterday.
    Now you can use another app to verify notifications, without make any changes on it.
    Can you explain how to do this?
    Download gspace on appgallery and you'll have netflix in hd
    Can you write a guide for the ilham/badmania98 method? Is the modded gms file in the folder of six files that were shared? "GServices" "gms.rule.2.4.apk" etc? They say you need Google Services already installed? How?
    if you need help come see me in private and we do the installation together.