• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Search This thread

spa1978

Oct 28, 2016
PERFECT!!! with the nano sd I managed to downgrade to 121 ... despite the connection to the pc does not work, however, the OTA updates go. I have installed google services and updated!
Very good
P.S. with the latest android 11 everything works 100%

falkone11

Apr 2, 2021
Ja perfekt ich habe es gestern gekauft weil es mir die einzig mögliche Lösung zum restaurieren scheint. Danke ich werde dich auf jeden Fall aktualisieren
Mod edit - translated:
How and where can I purchase a card, I've no clue how it works.
Wie und wo kann ich eine Karte kaufen, ich habe keine Ahnung, wie sie funktioniert.

@falkone11 Please use the English language or at least add an English translation!
I suggest to review the XDA Forum Rules with special emphasis on rule no. 4!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

spa1978

Oct 28, 2016
Mod edit - translated:
How and where can I purchase a card, I've no clue how it works.
Wie und wo kann ich eine Karte kaufen, ich habe keine Ahnung, wie sie funktioniert.

@falkone11 Please use the English language or at least add an English translation!
I suggest to review the XDA Forum Rules with special emphasis on rule no. 4!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
I got it on amazon and search youtube for the p40 pro downgrade guide is very detailed

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
Just to be clear regarding downgrade:

1. from EMUi11 to the right version of EMUI10 use the guide from the bottom

2. In case you made a mistake and downgrade from EMUI11 to other version of EMUI10 that doesn`t allow to install Google, you have to:
a. Upgrade (OTA) back to the last EMUI11 and repeat the downgrade from point 1 to the right EMUI10 version
or
b. Use a Huawei card + dload firmware of the right version

On the EMUi10 firmware, without USB connection you have to use:
a. internet download of googlefier
or
b. Huawei card to put Googlefier on it using a computer

After install of Google, you will update to the last EMUI11 firmware to gain back the USB connection.

________________________________________________________________________________

Reactions: tse0123

tse0123

Mar 24, 2021
Huawei P40 Pro
Hello!!

Thanks for the AWESOME guides for gms on P40 pro @badmania98 !

I have run into an issue with EMUI 10 fallback, the USB connectivity is absent, the device is not recognized at all.
I've fallen back to 10.1.0.121.

I can't find the 131 firmware, the teammt page returns an error.
Any link?

I suppose this solves the USB connectivity issue?

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
Hello!!

Thanks for the AWESOME guides for gms on P40 pro @badmania98 !

I have run into an issue with EMUI 10 fallback, the USB connectivity is absent, the device is not recognized at all.
I've fallen back to 10.1.0.121.

I can't find the 131 firmware, the teammt page returns an error.
Any link?

I suppose this solves the USB connectivity issue?
I use 121. Why do you need 131? Install Google and update to last Emui11 to get back the USB connection.

Reactions: tse0123

wutr

Oct 9, 2015
For 121:
CUST 10.1.0.8 (C432)
How did you determine that?

I'm having the same issues as others in this topic: no USB and no OTA when downgrading from 11.0.0.193

I finally worked out that using eRecovery gets me back to OTAs being accepted, but since downgrading to 10.0.0.176 it won't update beyond 11.0.0.185 (I think eRecovery gets it back to 11.0.0.151 and then there are one or two OTA updates). Now I'm not being offered 11.0.0.193.

I've gone through the downgrade to 10.0.0.136 literally immediately before and didn't know the USB issue existed so I recovered back to 11 to try 10.0.0.176, but Googlefier needs <151 so hence going back to 11 again but now I can't get USB/Hisuite to work unless I somehow can go up to 193 again.

Can someone clarify why I'm not getting 11.0.0.193?

And can someone tell me exactly which combination of EMUI 10 firmware (base, preload and cust) to flash once (if) I can get USB to work again?

ELS-N29 C432

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is for Gmail account(s).
    1. It is a well known issue since 11.0.0.193 (C432) firmware.
    2. No.
    3. Update OTA to the last EMUi version and you will get back the fast charge and USB connection to computer. Then you can restore from HiSuite. GMS will not be affected by EMUi upgrade.
    Hello all,

I managed to install Google services on my Huawei P40 Pro ELX-NS9 and everything seems to be working quite well even after upgrading back to 11.0.0.208

Do we have any instructions, what shouldn't I do after that? Can I update Google services or other Google system components?

And also - is there any proven way to have the contacts synchronized?

Thanks!
    I update Google system components if a app requests a new version of them, only. Regarding synchronized contacts you can try one of these contact.apk:
    Hi ,
    This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
    Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
    Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
    Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
    Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
    Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
    Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
    BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
    Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
    I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
    CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
    Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
    TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
    ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
    THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY
    Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed (Currently 10.1.0.172)

great guide
    Just FYI. Push notification tester app doesn't work anymore since yesterday.
    Now you can use another app to verify notifications, without make any changes on it.
    Can you explain how to do this?
    Download gspace on appgallery and you'll have netflix in hd
    This is for Gmail account(s).