• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Search This thread

KKYASIR

Jul 28, 2012
Abha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826_220414_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_220414_com.android.vending.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 57

TomTomarin

Jan 13, 2010
Thessaloniki
Hello. I managed to install GMS on my P40 Pro with Googlifier and i follow no freeze gsf to fix push notifications. All goes well until i installed google contacts and request to update google play services. After that i had to do the method with airplane mode etc. I tried one youtube method but no luck. I tried also after all that this cebox method and although gfs in freeze i don't get notifications. Push Notification API worked fine. I receive the notification properly...
Anybody know how can i return to my previous situation without downgrade, reinstall gms?
I'm on latest firmware 11.0.0.196.

GuzXT

Jan 31, 2015
Monterrey
Huawei P40 Pro
Hello. I managed to install GMS on my P40 Pro with Googlifier and i follow no freeze gsf to fix push notifications. All goes well until i installed google contacts and request to update google play services. After that i had to do the method with airplane mode etc. I tried one youtube method but no luck. I tried also after all that this cebox method and although gfs in freeze i don't get notifications. Push Notification API worked fine. I receive the notification properly...
Anybody know how can i return to my previous situation without downgrade, reinstall gms?
I'm on latest firmware 11.0.0.196.
You need to reinstall or erase data after freeze Google Framework in case the Play protect notification appear... this is necessary in every app you don't get notification. But, i recommend the Ilham/ @badmania98 method, i have it on 11.0.0.198 and everything's work without problems. Notifications and location accuracy . Ilham update Google Play Services regularly

TomTomarin

Jan 13, 2010
Thessaloniki
You need to reinstall or erase data after freeze Google Framework in case the Play protect notification appear... this is necessary in every app you don't get notification. But, i recommend the Ilham/ @badmania98 method, i have it on 11.0.0.198 and everything's work without problems. Notifications and location accuracy . Ilham update Google Play Services regularly
How can i contact them to help me?

Groszek3

Sep 4, 2021
Hi guys, I'm trying to downgrade from Els-nx9 C432E3R5P3 but every firmware that I find has different last 6 numbers for example C432E8R6P1 does it matter or is it just firmware/security patch number

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi there, what would happen if you used a preload which had a different number? (My Preload version is C432R5)
On my Phone are:
Preload: ELS-N29-PRELOAD 10.1.0.2 (C435R5)
Cust: ELS-N29-CUST10.1.0.8 (C432)
Firmware: ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.121
You can use them if you want 121.

The guy from YT use 131. The files that are used to get 131 in movie is OK too.

MrSquiffy

Sep 4, 2021
I tried following that, but for some reason every time I get to 99% downloaded I get a 'could not connect to the internet' error message. According to the log files, it looks like one of the files isn't downloading / is corrupted. I've tried changing the base and the CUST roms, which hasn't worked, which only leaves the pre-load. But firmfinder.ml only has the one preload for R5. I'm wondering if changing to a different preload, with R4 or R6, will brick the phone

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
I tried following that, but for some reason every time I get to 99% downloaded I get a 'could not connect to the internet' error message. According to the log files, it looks like one of the files isn't downloading / is corrupted. I've tried changing the base and the CUST roms, which hasn't worked, which only leaves the pre-load. But firmfinder.ml only has the one preload for R5. I'm wondering if changing to a different preload, with R4 or R6, will brick the phone
Try the files from YT tutorial. In my opinion it will be OK. Or you can reset to the factory settings on EMUI11 and after that try again.

gloscherrybomb

Nov 8, 2010
I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly I am unable to sign in to google with on my p40 pro. It says unable to connect to server. I have repeated all of the badmania steps, but it is the same situation. Did I upgrade something that has broken it?

gloscherrybomb

Nov 8, 2010
The steps from the Private Message (after payment).

I have removed everything google from my phone, gone through all the steps in order, and whilst they worked brilliantly the first time, I cannot log in to my google account on the phone - it says there was a problem connecting with the google servers. No issues with my account which works fine on PC.

The issue arose without me making any changes to the phone, other than doing the updates in the play store (I didn't see google play services there).

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
The steps from the Private Message (after payment).

I have removed everything google from my phone, gone through all the steps in order, and whilst they worked brilliantly the first time, I cannot log in to my google account on the phone - it says there was a problem connecting with the google servers. No issues with my account which works fine on PC.

The issue arose without me making any changes to the phone, other than doing the updates in the play store (I didn't see google play services there

Aha. You have installed by yourself. I am on Telegram as you know.

focus6230

Jul 7, 2015
Hi all,

I used ilham's method and everything work fine (except gps accuracy that disable).

Recently, I just accidentally update google play service via play store. Since then, the notification of some apps seem not working but I can still use google map, play store and youtube just fine.

So, do you know how to fix the notification issue?

Thanks in advance.

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi all,

I used ilham's method and everything work fine (except gps accuracy that disable).

Recently, I just accidentally update google play service via play store. Since then, the notification of some apps seem not working but I can still use google map, play store and youtube just fine.

So, do you know how to fix the notification issue?

Thanks in advance.
Install again the Ilham solution. In addition, after install gfs.fix.apk, uninstall Google Account Manager and activate GLA.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is for Gmail account(s).
    1. It is a well known issue since 11.0.0.193 (C432) firmware.
    2. No.
    3. Update OTA to the last EMUi version and you will get back the fast charge and USB connection to computer. Then you can restore from HiSuite. GMS will not be affected by EMUi upgrade.
    Hello all,

I managed to install Google services on my Huawei P40 Pro ELX-NS9 and everything seems to be working quite well even after upgrading back to 11.0.0.208

Do we have any instructions, what shouldn't I do after that? Can I update Google services or other Google system components?

And also - is there any proven way to have the contacts synchronized?

Thanks!
    I update Google system components if a app requests a new version of them, only. Regarding synchronized contacts you can try one of these contact.apk:
    Hi ,
    This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
    Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
    Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
    Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
    Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
    Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
    Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
    BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
    Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
    I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
    CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
    Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
    TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
    ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
    THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY
    Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed (Currently 10.1.0.172)

great guide
    Just FYI. Push notification tester app doesn't work anymore since yesterday.
    Now you can use another app to verify notifications, without make any changes on it.
    Can you explain how to do this?
    Download gspace on appgallery and you'll have netflix in hd
    This is for Gmail account(s).