Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Search This thread

mcall_r

Mar 13, 2008
Glasgow
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Ok so I got it working on 10.1.0.131 updated to 178 and then I got an OTA straight to 11.0.0.151...I thought it was all good, but I had to unfreeze Google services framework in order to get play store to work... And then I got the dreaded play protect notifications...

So gutted to spend all that time and now I need to get back to 131 and try again!

Is anyone who managed to get to EMUI 11 still have it working OK?

Hardcastle123

Nov 16, 2020
Ok so I got it working on 10.1.0.131 updated to 178 and then I got an OTA straight to 11.0.0.151...I thought it was all good, but I had to unfreeze Google services framework in order to get play store to work... And then I got the dreaded play protect notifications...

So gutted to spend all that time and now I need to get back to 131 and try again!

Is anyone who managed to get to EMUI 11 still have it working OK?
Yeah, working fine for me.

I started on 11, reverted to 10.1.0.131, googlifier then updated to 176 and then 11.x without any issues

chenw25

Jul 19, 2016
Yeah, working fine for me.

I started on 11, reverted to 10.1.0.131, googlifier then updated to 176 and then 11.x without any issues

you got ota update to 176 then 11.x? or did you use proxy for both? I was on 131 for almost a week now and not receiving any ota updates. Updated to 176 just now, still not receiving it.

do you mind sharing the file number from firmware database?
for 131 I used 409481
and for 176 I used 476970

I still don't understand why there are multiple versions of the same update

Reactions: paiom

mcall_r

Mar 13, 2008
Glasgow
OPPO Find X5 Pro
you got ota update to 176 then 11.x? or did you use proxy for both? I was on 131 for almost a week now and not receiving any ota updates. Updated to 176 just now, still not receiving it.

for 131 I used 409481

I got ota for both. Go into the huawei support app and update from there, it seems to force the latest OTA.

Hardcastle123

Nov 16, 2020

for 131 I used 409481

I got OTA from the off after googlifying - like instantaneous, before running googlifier it was prompting me that 00:00 it would update to 176 so i didn't need a further file from database just all of it was from .131

When you go to update and search it comes back saying your running latest? What about when you use Hisuite ?

saitron

Sep 3, 2010
Worried about updates, now im stuck on 10.1.0.131.... Is there any option to get OTA UPDATES or update Manually to EMUI 11, or the best way is wait too the ota update!?

saitron

Sep 3, 2010
Try going into huawei support app on the phone and going to update from there

I update from .131 to .176 via Hisuite Proxy... Hoping getting it's updates and is not working.... Now I'm trying to update to emui 11.0.0.151 and Hisuite keep saying GROUP DONT MATCH... Or no connection to internet. I don't know if I'm making something wrong... Can you help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210123_020711_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg
    Screenshot_20210123_020711_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 78

mile.kimov

May 16, 2015
Negotino
hi all
I have P40 Pro ELS-LGRP4
im curently on EMUI 11.0.0
Build number 11.0.0.151(C432E3R4P3)
security pach 1 November 2020
I have gsm instaled from 10.0.0.131 after completion i got update to 11.0.0.151
is there upper software update?

johnsmith0123

Dec 13, 2018
Hi ,
This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY

If I use Icebox and freeze Google Framework. Will Gmail and Google map work?
how do I enter Command adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Many thanks

johnsmith0123

Dec 13, 2018

brumguy_c

Jun 26, 2020
i have used HiSuite Proxy today, rolled back from 11.something or other, to 10.1.0.131, ran Googlefier, then got 3 or 4 OTA updates to bring me to 11.0.0.168 i haven't used the icebox method for firebase apps yet. Mainly because i use Outlook for my Gmail accounts, and it works just fine.

Previously, i was using Icebox with the old LZPlay method to get my notifications.GMail excluded of course.

Question: Is anyone else not getting Whatsapp notifications? I have the notifications set to manual control, and the 3 boxes ticked (run on start, 2nd startup, run in background) but is seems like it's being put to sleep. I will get notifications as soon as i open the app. or, if i've just been using it, say 3 or so minutes ago, i will get notifications come through, after that, nothing. Do i need to IceBox for them to come through?

olaf2k4

Oct 20, 2011
Cluj
i have used HiSuite Proxy today, rolled back from 11.something or other, to 10.1.0.131, ran Googlefier, then got 3 or 4 OTA updates to bring me to 11.0.0.168 i haven't used the icebox method for firebase apps yet. Mainly because i use Outlook for my Gmail accounts, and it works just fine.

Previously, i was using Icebox with the old LZPlay method to get my notifications.GMail excluded of course.

Question: Is anyone else not getting Whatsapp notifications? I have the notifications set to manual control, and the 3 boxes ticked (run on start, 2nd startup, run in background) but is seems like it's being put to sleep. I will get notifications as soon as i open the app. or, if i've just been using it, say 3 or so minutes ago, i will get notifications come through, after that, nothing. Do i need to IceBox for them to come through?

For some reason after rolling back to 131 , googlifier gets stuck on the fix notification part. Also Games no longer loges in.

ketandp

Dec 31, 2004
Bangalore
Guys, I'm trying to follow these steps on my P40 Pro (ELS-NX9). Its currently on EMUI 11.0.0.151. When I try to install the hisuite over to the phone using the hisuite installed on Windows (which is 10.0.0.510 according to the steps here), I''m getting an error on my cell phone stating that the "hisuite version is incompatible with the current system version"
Has anyone seen this problem? Do I need to use a latest hisuite version from Huawei website? Can someone help get pass this point in the downgrade process?
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ,
    This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
    Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
    Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
    Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
    Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
    Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
    Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
    BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
    Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
    I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
    CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
    Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
    TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
    ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
    THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY
    Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed (Currently 10.1.0.172)

great guide
    Hello All,

I've been using P40 Pro since it was released without GMS, but I started to feel it's missing.
    I am currently on 11.0.0.202 and my device number is C432. Could you guys give me a direction from where to start for GMS installation? It would be really helpful for me because I will get lost in these 17 pages.
    i have Video, but in german language.

🚨but🚨
    Google play is working fine in My phone with 172.
    I am in In India.

I wouldn't say Google PAY works :)
    Can you explain how to do this?
    Download gspace on appgallery and you'll have netflix in hd