Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Search This thread

dr.kkpandey

Nov 6, 2016
Hi ,
This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY

Last edited:

dallholio

Jul 12, 2008
Hull
www.bettrick.com
I tried googlefier the other day and couldn't get play store to work properly after about 5 attempts so reinstalled with the manual method from a few weeks back.

Google pay doesn't work for me though. It says the phone is rooted or altered. So google pay definitely works with googlefier ? I thought it was just a front end for the manual method and I've only ever seen people say Gpay doesn't work.

dr.kkpandey

Nov 6, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111_214032_com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111_214032_com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 1,759
  • Screenshot_20201111_214157_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111_214157_com.android.vending.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,759

thewall76

May 31, 2011
I can't install proxy hisuite, download the zip file I unzip it, I click on exe file and nothing happens, what am I wrong

L

leesuaran

hi All,

i use hisuite proxy from bender..but when i have do setup the firmware errror firewall had been blocking hisuite proxy...can help me

1ynk

Sep 30, 2014
I'd like to know that as well because if Google pay works that way I'll go back to .131 and instal it myself. It's the only thing missing from this amazing phone!

Google pay doesn't work here as well. Google pay run, but it doesn't mean it works. I got this message when I tried to set up contactless payments. "this phone cannot be used in shops this may be because is rooted or altered in some other way"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ,
    This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
    Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
    Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
    Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
    Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
    Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
    Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
    BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
    Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
    I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
    CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
    Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
    TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
    ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
    THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY
    Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed (Currently 10.1.0.172)

great guide
    Hello All,

I've been using P40 Pro since it was released without GMS, but I started to feel it's missing.
    I am currently on 11.0.0.202 and my device number is C432. Could you guys give me a direction from where to start for GMS installation? It would be really helpful for me because I will get lost in these 17 pages.
    i have Video, but in german language.

🚨but🚨
    Google play is working fine in My phone with 172.
    I am in In India.

I wouldn't say Google PAY works :)
    Can you explain how to do this?
    Download gspace on appgallery and you'll have netflix in hd