Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

Search This thread

adong94

Apr 7, 2021
Someone update this Google services from Aurora?
Screenshot_20210409_105717_com.aurora.store.jpg

KKYASIR

Jul 28, 2012
Abha
ELS-NX9 Firmware 11.00.178(C185E3R3P3).. currently i have GMS installed but i want to reset my device as my Gmail account password need to change

which method will work to install GMS . please confirm

futureshock

Aug 16, 2006
Graz
www.futureshock.at
Anybody using Microsoft authenticator? Even when Google Service framework (com. Google. Android. Gsf is the correct one isnt it?) is frozwn with icybox still display Google framework is not installed and push mfa cannot be used (or old Backup restored) :(

KKYASIR

Jul 28, 2012
Abha
No need to reset the phone or reinstall GMS.
Change the pasword and use that video.
by following this method now i am unable to open any google app ( play store, gmail, maps) i think i lost my GMS , dont know what i did wrong..

now back to the question is this method still works,

1st i have to downgrade then googlefier ??

adong94

Apr 7, 2021
hello guys, after defreeze i have infinite google play notification... how did i do ??? i have last emui 11

Okijaamaka

May 13, 2014
I installed icebox
Tried to follow your instructions but this is what I get
I didn't see where to add code
Screenshot_20210424_070327.jpg

slick666

Jun 4, 2009
Darmstadt
Hi,

i stuck at the downgrade. It tells me that iam on the last developer-Version 10.1.0.176.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2021-04-24 17_13_16-Window.png
    2021-04-24 17_13_16-Window.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 35

P40prower

Apr 30, 2021
Huawei P40 Pro
Recently bought a p40pro. Used gsmfix solution to get gms working but it had no push notification.
Used rukimid solution to get push notifications.

Everything works as of right now
Gms plus playstore, gmail/push notifications etc.

I had a playstore certification error again after a couple of hours. So I did the same procedure again. Let's see how it r goes

wievi

Oct 25, 2012
Huawei P20 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Recently bought a p40pro. Used gsmfix solution to get gms working but it had no push notification.
Used rukimid solution to get push notifications.

Everything works as of right now
Gms plus playstore, gmail/push notifications etc.

I had a playstore certification error again after a couple of hours. So I did the same procedure again. Let's see how it r goes
Yeah i tried rukimid solution also last time but the same play protect notifications keep popping up after a while and it drive me crazy. So eventually i gave up and tried the solution from Ilham(or you can reach out to badmania98 here) but it's not free.

So far everything seems to work fine for me

Last edited:

P40prower

Apr 30, 2021
Huawei P40 Pro
Yeah i tried rukimid solution also last time but the same play protect notifications keep popping up after a while and it drive me crazy. So eventually i gave up and tried the solution from Ilham(or you can reach out to badmania98 here) but it's not free.

So far everything seems to work fine for me
u need to try the solution with the modded gms file from ilham or badmania98. It works almost flawlessly. I say almost as it doesnt work with googlepay unless some1 has a workaround for that? i have installed yesterday.. uptil now no errors at all.... ill keep u guys informed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ,
    This guide is to explain the easiest way to get GMS working on latest firmware i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 on P40 Pro 5g (Mine model was ELS-NX9)
    Thousand thanks to @bender_007 for such an amazing app i.e. Googlefier
    Step 1. FIRST Downgrade to FIRMWARE version 10.1.0.131 using Hisuite Proxy App (Detail can be seen on @bender_007 GOOGLEFIER Post (Method 2) or you can search youtube.
    Step2. While downgrade you may get data partition corrupted error, but no worries just do factory reset/ low level format in recovery.
    Step 3. As soon as system reboots after downgrade, DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING EXCEPT GOOGLEFIER APP by @bender_007
    Step 4. Run Googelfier app and just follow the steps EXACTLY AS MENTIONED . Remember my words ....EXACTLY
    Step 5. After following all steps as mentioned you will get perfectly working GMS services on 10.1.0.131 firmware. Everything works fine here even Google pay is working fine EXCEPT GOOGLE DUO AND FIREBASE BASED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS OF GMAIL.
    BUT YOU WONT GET OTA UPADTE IMMIDIATELY IN YOUR phone, to upgrade to latest firmware. Maybe you can get that in a day or 2 or more.
    Step 6. NOW TO MANUALLY UPDDATE TO LATEST FIRWARE, just follow the hisuite proxy app method which you followed for downgrading. Just identify the exact FULLOTA in Firmware finder. Note down its link and version number. paste in Hisuite proxy app and upgrade
    I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT GMS works perfectly fine even after upgrading to EMUI 11.0.0.151
    CHEERS.

on 18th Nov 2020, i got automatic ota update of 10.1.0.182 AND ON 31st December i got OTA update for emui 11.
    Everything working fine as before i.e. all Google services.

Only issue you will face is the delayed notifications and google duo not working.
    TO RESOLVE BOTH ISSUES, AFTER INSTALLING GMS SERVICES USING GOOGLEFIER, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ICEBOX APP ON YOUR PHONE.
    ACESS YOUR PHONE THROUGH ADB AND ENTER THIS COMMAND ----- adb shell sh /sdcard/Android/data/com.catchingnow.icebox/files/start.sh

Then ICEBOX will run automatically in your phone. In icebox app, select simple adb method (last option) and select system apps, search for google framework services and freeze it.
    THATS IT ....ALL NOTIFICATIONS DELAY WILL BE GONE AND GOOGLE DUO WILL ALSO WORK FINE.

USE AURORA STOTE FOR APP INSTALLTION FURTHER OR DEFROST FROZEN GOOGLE FRAMEWORK TO REACTIVATE PLAY STORE WHEN APP INSTALLTION REQUIRED...DONT FORGET TO REFREEZE AGAIN.

ENJOY
    Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed (Currently 10.1.0.172)

great guide
    Hello All,

I've been using P40 Pro since it was released without GMS, but I started to feel it's missing.
    I am currently on 11.0.0.202 and my device number is C432. Could you guys give me a direction from where to start for GMS installation? It would be really helpful for me because I will get lost in these 17 pages.
    i have Video, but in german language.

🚨but🚨
    Google play is working fine in My phone with 172.
    I am in In India.

I wouldn't say Google PAY works :)
    Can you explain how to do this?
    Download gspace on appgallery and you'll have netflix in hd