How To Guide Guide to install the latest Xiaomi.eu (13.0.7.0) fastboot ROM and fix the green tint issue on SWEETIN without root/magisk

Search This thread

naman1208

Aug 5, 2015
Hi all, I managed to fix the green tint issue on Redmi Note 10 Pro ( 64 mp camera - SWEETIN) on the latest EU global ROM without root.

Note - This should be only used on SWEETIN or the Indian variant of redmi note 10 pro.

- Installation
1. Download the latest EU fastboot Rom (13.0.7.0) and extract it.
2. Open the following file "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" with notepad++ or any text editor and replace "sweet" with "sweetin" and save the changes.
1651511395189.png

3. download modified super.zip from the link and extract it.
Gdrive Link for modified super.img
MEGA Link for modified super.img

4. replace the extracted modified super.img with original one in the following path - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.7.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot\images.
1651512800600.png

5. That's it :) Now install the fastboot ROM normally.

I personally tested it and found no Issues but please test and let me know in case of any issues.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018
Hi all, I managed to fix the green tint issue on Redmi Note 10 Pro ( 64 mp camera - SWEETIN) on the latest EU global ROM without root.

Note - This should be only used on SWEETIN or the Indian variant of redmi note 10 pro.

- Installation
2. Open the following file "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" with notepad++ or any text editor and replace "sweet" with "sweetin" and save the changes.
View attachment 5604443

4. replace the extracted modified super.img with original one in the following path - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.7.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot\images.
View attachment 5604459

I personally tested it and found no Issues but please test and let me know in case of any issues.
Thank you, brother!! I just installed it on my sweetin (64mp) device and it's working flawlessly so far.

I am curious to know what sort of modifications you did to the super image file. Is there any way you could share the details. I'd like to be able to do this for future eu rom releases as well.

Reactions: sheikfahad
Dec 17, 2018
aaahh, nvm, after setting everything up, I noticed that the audio quality is really bad compared to indian ROM, even with dolby on. So, I'm back to stock and I will enjoy whatever modifications I can get with root.

gildemberg s

May 23, 2022
Obrigado, irmão!! Acabei de instalá-lo no meu dispositivo sweetin (64mp) e está funcionando perfeitamente até agora.

Estou curioso para saber que tipo de modificações você fez no arquivo de super imagem. Existe alguma maneira que você poderia compartilhar os detalhes. Eu gostaria de poder fazer isso para futuros lançamentos de roms da ue também.
olá, eu tb, gostaria de saber como vc fez para poder repetir em atualizações futuras, fazia dias que eu estava tentando instalar a .EU no meu redmi note 10 SWEETIN e não estava nem conseguindi instalar.

gildemberg s

May 23, 2022

- Installation
View attachment 5604443

View attachment 5604459
5. É isso. :) Agora instale a ROM fastboot normalmente.

Eu testei pessoalmente e não encontrei problemas, mas por favor teste e me avise em caso de problemas.
muito da hora, vc só extraiu o super da rom indiana ou fez alguma modificação nele?

gildemberg s

May 23, 2022
fiz esse procedimento e deu super certo, agora é usar e testar mais a funto, acheio o audio mais baixo mesmo, mas não é tanto assim. a mim não atrapalha.

naman1208

Aug 5, 2015
aaahh, nvm, after setting everything up, I noticed that the audio quality is really bad compared to indian ROM, even with dolby on. So, I'm back to stock and I will enjoy whatever modifications I can get with root.
I am using it for more then a month, never noticed bad sound quality, it's similar to Indian varient only, did you formatted your phone before installing?

sheikfahad

Feb 8, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro

- Installation
View attachment 5604443

View attachment 5604459

can i replace this file to recovery rom and can flash by renaming method... will it work? pls suggest me... thank you

sheikfahad

Feb 8, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
No Recovery ROMs are different and as there are lots of Issues converting EU Roms to Recovery, I suggest using the Fastboot Method only, anyways you will have to do a clean flash in either case.
I understand bro... i m using note 10 pro indian variant... and struggling a lot to unlock bootloader... searched and watched many videos regarding bootloader unlock... which is totally different and not working too... please guide me for unlock and twrp to install bro... now i m in A12/miui13... thanks for your reply

sheikfahad

Feb 8, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I understand bro... i m using note 10 pro indian variant... and struggling a lot to unlock bootloader... searched and watched many videos regarding bootloader unlock... which is totally different and not working too... please guide me for unlock and twrp to install bro... now i m in A12/miui13... thanks for your reply
I couldn't find EU rom for 13.0.7
only global rom available... please clarify that too...

Attachments

• IMG_20220525_224030.jpg
    IMG_20220525_224030.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 31

Ashle

Apr 13, 2013

sheikfahad

Feb 8, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
B

- Installation
View attachment 5604443

View attachment 5604459

I personally tested it and found no Issues but please test and let me know in case of any issues

- Installation
View attachment 5604443

View attachment 5604459

Bro... successfully unlocked bootloader... mine is sweetin device... how to install twrp... its available only for sweet device... please help

naman1208

Aug 5, 2015
B

Bro... successfully unlocked bootloader... mine is sweetin device... how to install twrp... its available only for sweet device... please help
Bro there are lots of guides on YouTube and XDA, download twrp.img from official website for sweet, then boot into fastboot mode and type following command
fastboot flash recovery "recovery name"

Then you will be able to boot into recovery.

sheikfahad

Feb 8, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Bro there are lots of guides on YouTube and XDA, download twrp.img from official website for sweet, then boot into fastboot mode and type following command
fastboot flash recovery "recovery name"

Then you will be able to boot into recovery.
Thanks for your opine bro...
i ve 2 doubts... plz clarify bro...

i found this video in youtube bro.... one guy says that after flashing we need to do DM variety flash... what is that bro...

2. i am in Android 12... will that affect twrp flashing....

please help me bro... pls anyone reply..

Attachments

• IMG_20220527_123434.jpg
    IMG_20220527_123434.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20220527_123434.jpg
    IMG_20220527_123434.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

iso_can404

May 27, 2022
Merhabalar, Redmi Note 10 Pro'da (64 mp kamera - SWEETIN) yeşil renk tonu sorununu en son EU global ROM'da root olmadan düzeltmeyi başardım.

Not - Bu yalnızca SWEETIN'de veya redmi note 10 pro'nun Hindistan varyantında kullanılmalıdır.

- Kurulum
1. En son EU fastboot Rom'u (13.0.7.0) indirin ve çıkartın.
2. Aşağıdaki "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" dosyasını notepad++ veya herhangi bir metin düzenleyici ile açın ve "sweet"i "sweetin" ile değiştirin ve değişiklikleri kaydedin.
View attachment 5604443
3. Bağlantıdan değiştirilmiş super.zip dosyasını indirin ve çıkarın.
Değiştirilmiş super.img için Gdrive Bağlantısı
Değiştirilmiş super.img için MEGA Bağlantısı

4. ayıklanan değiştirilmiş super.img dosyasını aşağıdaki yoldan orijinali ile değiştirin - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.7.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot\images.
View attachment 5604459
5. İşte bu kadar :) Şimdi fastboot ROM'u normal şekilde kurun.

Kişisel olarak test ettim ve herhangi bir sorun bulamadım, ancak lütfen test ve herhangi bir olması durumunda bana edin.
Başarılı oldu teşekkür ederim. Güncelleme geldiğinde super.img dosyasını günceller misiniz?

iso_can404

May 27, 2022

- Installation
View attachment 5604443

View attachment 5604459

what will happen when the update comes?

Top Liked Posts