How To Guide Guide to remove bootloader warnings

Search This thread

gav83collins

Here is a detailed guide on how to remove the bootloader warnings that appear at boot after oem unlocking your bootloader

please be sure to go over to here and give juda iskariotsky a like

if you want to remove them your self you will need
(only tested on Exynos)

Modded 7zip = Gdrive - Mega - Dropbox
Odin 3.14.1.3b = Gdrive - Mega - Dropbox
your firmware extracted

to just remove them without doing it your self

flash the up_param.tar file in odin under the BL tab
get it here = Gdrive - Mega - Dropbox

to remove them yourself you will need to follow these steps
(there is a video below too)

1st - download and install 7zip standard , and download and unzip odin
2nd - navigate to the extracted firmware and right click on "BL_S908BXXS2AVDB_S908BXXS2AVDB_MQB51326408_REV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5" {your firmware may be different}

1a92fa09da282a013.png

3rd - select open archive with 7zip standard, once its open drag "up_param.bin.lz4" into the firmware folder window and drop

2.png

4th - right click "up_param.bin.lz4" and select "extract to "up_param.bin/"" using 7zip standard

3.png

5th - navigate into "up_param.bin" folder and right click "up_param.bin" and select open archive using 7zip standard
6th - select the two files "svb_orange.jpg" and "booting_warning.jpg" keeping your finger pressed on "ctrl"

4.png

7th - press the "red x" delete icon in the top bar to delete them

8th - close that window, and in windows explorer right click the "up_param.bin" inside the "up_param.bin" folder and select add to archive using 7zip standard

9th - in the archive format tab select "tar" and click ok, that file is now ready to be flashed in odin

10th - open odin, clicking "ok" to dismiss the warning, the press "bl" and navigate to "up_param.tar" inside the "up_param.bin" folder

6.png

done......

thanks to
juda iskariotsky for making it common knowledge
Kangi26 for patched odin​

Last edited:

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
Does it work in snapdragon? Is it risky to test? Don't want to reflash and go through all the hassle of getting the phone exactly as it is now, since we don't have TWRP backups yet...

Reactions: mjw1

gav83collins

Reactions: JazonX

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
ive had a prelimenary look around but, the file types are a lot different to mine, so im gonna have to get more software to be able to open and explore further
I was going to post my print, but mrjoy posted before. Digging around, it seems that this is not possible for snapdragons, at least for previous devices. It seems that the boot file is mounted during the boot and images are loaded, there is no way to extract and replace the images there without Samsung's signature.
I'm just writting what I found in other threads, though.

If you want to dig, it seems it is part of abl.elf file. See if you can get this to work.

Maybe if we could do that by another mean?

BrimoFan123

Mar 22, 2015
Gdynia
I have followed your steps but it failed with my S22 Ultra Exynos :-(
Flashing bootloader failed.png

Could it be because of "Universal Samsung PARAM Changer" Magisk's module?
Or "WETAmod" Magisk's module?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a detailed guide on how to remove the bootloader warnings that appear at boot after oem unlocking your bootloader

please be sure to go over to here and give juda iskariotsky a like

if you want to remove them your self you will need
    (only tested on Exynos)

Modded 7zip = Gdrive - Mega - Dropbox
    Odin 3.14.1.3b = Gdrive - Mega - Dropbox
    your firmware extracted

to just remove them without doing it your self

flash the up_param.tar file in odin under the BL tab
    get it here = Gdrive - Mega - Dropbox

to remove them yourself you will need to follow these steps
    (there is a video below too)

1st - download and install 7zip standard , and download and unzip odin
    2nd - navigate to the extracted firmware and right click on "BL_S908BXXS2AVDB_S908BXXS2AVDB_MQB51326408_REV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5" {your firmware may be different}

1a92fa09da282a013.png

3rd - select open archive with 7zip standard, once its open drag "up_param.bin.lz4" into the firmware folder window and drop

2.png

4th - right click "up_param.bin.lz4" and select "extract to "up_param.bin/"" using 7zip standard

3.png

5th - navigate into "up_param.bin" folder and right click "up_param.bin" and select open archive using 7zip standard
    6th - select the two files "svb_orange.jpg" and "booting_warning.jpg" keeping your finger pressed on "ctrl"

4.png

7th - press the "red x" delete icon in the top bar to delete them

8th - close that window, and in windows explorer right click the "up_param.bin" inside the "up_param.bin" folder and select add to archive using 7zip standard

9th - in the archive format tab select "tar" and click ok, that file is now ready to be flashed in odin

10th - open odin, clicking "ok" to dismiss the warning, the press "bl" and navigate to "up_param.tar" inside the "up_param.bin" folder

6.png

done......

thanks to
    juda iskariotsky for making it common knowledge
    Kangi26 for patched odin​
    No, I switched to a52q, it has quallcom as I said

Edit:
    Here is link to this tool
    Be prepared for bricking
    Before that, learn how to enter brom Mode and execute command (for example dump something, it can be boot.img because its small) just in case if you brick it. Good luck!!

Edit2: to enter brom mode you must open phone and look ( on internet) for testpoint, then execute command ( example: python mtk r boot.img ) short these testpoints, and connect phone to PC. Dont short them too long, because you can fry the motherboard, and dont confuse them!!
    Very grateful, thanks a lot but...
    🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
    i would like to say yes, but its possible samsung changes something and flashing the up_param conflicts with a change they make and causes an error, its unlikely, but never say never
    Well detailed Guide, Thanks!

Wish there was something for Snapdragon users.
    You may want to consider using https://adbappcontrol.com/en/#download for that. Dare I say it is much easier..