Search This thread

anurag rai

Oct 18, 2016
Purnea
Code:
[CENTER]If You Have Hard Bricked Your Device Then Only Use This Guide[/CENTER]
CPH1861EX_11.A.29

Files You Need To Download:
1:Miracle Box Tool-https://mega.nz/#!lVsQGSaC!6TTJopMyntMQA0IKYdC_5BlsxIjV_Ibhx2qWL_ZqDyI
2:Stock Rom- https://mega.nz/#F!ncMFUaaa!0fVNwJ_Io0EMFv8YLjBZlQ [Select Download As Zip]
3:https://androidmtk.com/install-android-cdc-driver-manually [Install Drivers Using This Guide]​

Steps To Flash Stock Rom:
1:Install Miracle Box And Drivers
2:Launch Miracle Box
3: Open Mtk Tab
4:Click on Services
5:Select Write From The Available Options
6:Select 8th Boot From Boot Options
7:In Second Options,Select Oppo Realme 1
8:Check Skip Preloader File
9:Hit Start
10:Now connect your phone and hold volume and power buttons... It will flash and turn off your phone
11:Remove Cable And Press Power+VOLUME Up For 15 Seconds
:D:D You Have Unbricked Your Device​

Credits:
Hamza(From Telegram Group For Writing The Tutorial0
Shobith(For Stock Rom Dump)
AnuragRai(For Simplifying The Guide)

Reactions: Esrin and abhi.s4u

Esrin

Jan 14, 2018
can you share download links from other providers? mega asks for premium account.
thank you.

Saedestro

May 31, 2018
Didn't work for me

Code:
CPH1861EX_11.A.29

Credits:

After flashing twrp recovery when I booted my device, a software update popped up and it automatically updated over night and my device hard bricked. I tried everything but couldn't fix it. My pc is not even recognising my phone so can't follow your steps. Any suggestion or help to fix my device will be appreciated.

Esrin

Jan 14, 2018
same mine bro,
rom version was a31 and after installed twrp, my device hard bricked. i couldnt solve yet, waiting a newer version of miracle box or etc.

btuhin17

Apr 12, 2018
this method is not working at this time...when i trying to flash by this method only show.......phone connected......downloding boot8....then disconnect my phone ..&reboot

Alen012

Jun 13, 2017
Hi There, Can someone PLZ help me setting up OPPO PRELOADER Drivers correctly. Everytime i try to use miracle thunder i get the following log:
Waiting for USB Port...
Set USB Serial Device (COM9)
Connecting to Phone,Wait..
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6771 SW:0000 Ver: CA00
>>Downloading Boot8 ...
and it remains on here forever.

Actually oppo preloader shows for some time in pc and after that it goes away and hence it is not letting the miracle thunder work properly (i guess)
when my phone was working (booting in coloros 6, then also oppo preloader was doing the same thing and after a few seconds my battery would start charging), now i can't see anything on screen as it's bricked now.
Preloader doesn't even work with SP Flash Tools also.

EDIT : I have tried almost everything i knew, drivers manager add legacy option etc.

If someone could help me get out of this problem, i would really be grateful.

Brick Reason : Flashed TWRP but used fastboot command to boot into that : (

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Last edited:

Naveen56

Hi There, Can someone PLZ help me setting up OPPO PRELOADER Drivers correctly. Everytime i try to use miracle thunder i get the following log:
Waiting for USB Port...
Set USB Serial Device (COM9)
Connecting to Phone,Wait..
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6771 SW:0000 Ver: CA00
>>Downloading Boot8 ...
and it remains on here forever.

Actually oppo preloader shows for some time in pc and after that it goes away and hence it is not letting the miracle thunder work properly (i guess)
when my phone was working (booting in coloros 6, then also oppo preloader was doing the same thing and after a few seconds my battery would start charging), now i can't see anything on screen as it's bricked now.
Preloader doesn't even work with SP Flash Tools also.

EDIT : I have tried almost everything i knew, drivers manager add legacy option etc.

If someone could help me get out of this problem, i would really be grateful.

Brick Reason : Flashed TWRP but used fastboot command to boot into that : (

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Miracle box, SP Flash Tool and MTK Droid Tools no longer work with Realme. If you can access Fastboot then flash stock recovery and proceed further.

Naveen56

Bootloop if i try t access fastboot mode. Can go to recovery but its not allowing me to flash amything saying its an older version. Any work around yet?

Which recovery are you in? Is it Stock or Custom?

If u have stock first wipe data and then flash boot.img or ozip file (stock ROM).

If u have custom recovery then you need to flash stock recovery + stock ROM.

Simba Gaara

Aug 17, 2019
plz help me ihave realme 1 and it stuck in logo and orange state and restart over and over and icannot boot into recovery or fastboot plz help me

Ineerajbisht

Oct 29, 2019
When trying to connect realme 1 to miracle it showing usb device not connected, how to solve this? Drivers are installed

Naveen56

So bro in case if I brick my phone then I can flash stock rom using stock recovery.......??
Do I get those Rom files from official realme website?

Yes. Do remember you need both fastboot and recovery to be working, so you can flash Stock Recovery (only if you have TWRP installed).

If you have stock recovery installed then download stock rom from official Realme site and place it in the Sdcard (otg wont help). Enter into recovery and update/install the ozip.

If your phone is completely dead then above method wont help and you have to follow another one.

Note: If your device is rooted then installing (from stock recovery) stock rom fails. At this time flash TWRP from fastboot then flash zip file (convert stock rom from ozip to zip).

AwesomeVk47

Mar 22, 2018
Yes. Do remember you need both fastboot and recovery to be working, so you can flash Stock Recovery (only if you have TWRP installed).

If you have stock recovery installed then download stock rom from official Realme site and place it in the Sdcard (otg wont help). Enter into recovery and update/install the ozip.

If your phone is completely dead then above method wont help and you have to follow another one.

Note: If your device is rooted then installing (from stock recovery) stock rom fails. At this time flash TWRP from fastboot then flash zip file (convert stock rom from ozip to zip).

Sorry to bother you bro but let's say I bricked my phone and have twrp installed......where will I get the stock recovery from and how to enter the fastboot mode of realme phone if it's bricked

Naveen56

Sorry to bother you bro but let's say I bricked my phone and have twrp installed......where will I get the stock recovery from and how to enter the fastboot mode of realme phone if it's bricked

Download stock recovery.

Enter fastboot mode using Power + Volume Down. If that does not work use other combinations.

Now flash stock recovery.

Enter recovery using
Code:
 fastboot oem reboot-recovery

Install ozip.

AwesomeVk47

Mar 22, 2018
Download stock recovery.

Enter fastboot mode using Power + Volume Down. If that does not work use other combinations.

Enter recovery using

Install ozip.
Is that link for realme 1 stock recovery?.......it would be great help if you could tell me how to obtain it....just for future use

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Download stock recovery.

Enter recovery using

Install ozip.
Will this link work for stock rom file?

Link1
https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update

Link2
https://www.getdroidtips.com/oppo-realme-1-stock-firmware-collections/

Which one of these should I use?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    CPH1861EX_11.A.29

Files You Need To Download:
    1:Miracle Box Tool-https://mega.nz/#!lVsQGSaC!6TTJopMyntMQA0IKYdC_5BlsxIjV_Ibhx2qWL_ZqDyI
    2:Stock Rom- https://mega.nz/#F!ncMFUaaa!0fVNwJ_Io0EMFv8YLjBZlQ [Select Download As Zip]
    3:https://androidmtk.com/install-android-cdc-driver-manually [Install Drivers Using This Guide]​

Steps To Flash Stock Rom:
    1:Install Miracle Box And Drivers
    2:Launch Miracle Box
    3: Open Mtk Tab
    4:Click on Services
    5:Select Write From The Available Options
    6:Select 8th Boot From Boot Options
    7:In Second Options,Select Oppo Realme 1
    8:Check Skip Preloader File
    9:Hit Start
    10:Now connect your phone and hold volume and power buttons... It will flash and turn off your phone
    11:Remove Cable And Press Power+VOLUME Up For 15 Seconds
    :D:D You Have Unbricked Your Device​

Credits:
    Always use official site. The one I shared is stock recovery of Realme 1.

You can use below command to backup recovery and you need root access.

Code:
    dd if=/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/recovery of=/external_sd/recovery.img

You have to use that commad in Command Prompt or Terminal.

first use adb shell

Next use su

Give root permissions and use the above command.
    I'm sorry bro for being so bothersome....but could you please tell me where you get that link from if you don't mind....just asking for future purposes

Hey the first link you shared is itself the official channel for Realme updates. So download Stock ROM from there and store each update in external sd or otg so that they can help you if phone bricks in future.

Atleast maintain 2 ozips (or even 1) to unbrick.
    No bro I want to backup stock recovery ...they said in that post that I can boot twrp without installing it and backup my stock recovery using it

Or I can boot custom recovery without installing it and root my phone to use third party apps to backup stock recovery......basically I need to backup my current recovery

Those are all not needed. You have many ways to get stock recovery.

1. Root your phone without TWRP (means flash patched boot.img) and take a backup using the command I gave above.
    2. You can take help from others like joining telegram group of Realme 1. (If u want to join search in telegram as Realme 1)
    3. Using TWRP (I did not try to boot into recovery using TWRP as latest MTK devices are not allowing it)

In my view root your phone and then take backup of stock recovery.

Or else get help from others.