• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GUIDE] [TOOL] TWRP Installer + Root Redmi 8 (Olive)

Search This thread

23Ghost

Aug 3, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1
Help !!!

hello friend I have a problem when I install the twrp it goes back to the recovery stock when restarting there are also occasions left in bootloop and to recover I have to install the official rom through miflash what can I do? Being the recovery does not allow any zip to flash through it, I do not know how I can solve the problem, hopefully they can help me a little

MattPRZ

Nov 8, 2016
Cainta,Rizal
hello friend I have a problem when I install the twrp it goes back to the recovery stock when restarting there are also occasions left in bootloop and to recover I have to install the official rom through miflash what can I do? Being the recovery does not allow any zip to flash through it, I do not know how I can solve the problem, hopefully they can help me a little
After install twrp , try to flash the magisk zip file so that the stock recovery will not show up again....

Reactions: 23Ghost

yeswe61155

Aug 21, 2020
I tried to install magisk in redmi 8 china version. It's ok.
Now I flashed global android 10/install trwp/and flash magisk zip/
After that my phone stuck at logo and so I flashed global again and now phone is not rooted.
Any solution? I will try again after ur instruction please

kouseralamin

Jul 20, 2020
I tried to install magisk in redmi 8 china version. It's ok.
Now I flashed global android 10/install trwp/and flash magisk zip/
After that my phone stuck at logo and so I flashed global again and now phone is not rooted.
Any solution? I will try again after ur instruction please

If you have flashed global rom and phone boots perfectly ok then try re flashing twrp and magisk again.

yeswe61155

Aug 21, 2020
If you can boot into twrp unflash magisk. Because in some android 10 stock roms flashing magisk causes bootloop. This may or may not work and is not safe.

But safer would be to flash MIUI fastboot rom. And then flash a custom rom with twrp and magisk.
I got this error with android 10 and so I downgraded to android 9 global and now I got root access. This is my friend's phone and he just want to get root access un global rom. Android 9 or 10 is not matter for him and so all ok bro.

Thanks for your kindness and thanks again for ur instruction
????

Halidox

Aug 23, 2020
I got this error with android 10 and so I downgraded to android 9 global and now I got root access. This is my friend's phone and he just want to get root access un global rom. Android 9 or 10 is not matter for him and so all ok bro.

Thanks for your kindness and thanks again for ur instruction

Hi, how can you revert to android 9, if you have bootloop? You flashed the android 9 rom through twrp, or you did a factory reset, and then you somehow installed within the OS? And where can you download the android 9 miui 11 rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TWRP INSTALLER FOR REDMI 8

I want to share my tool for installing TWRP for Redmi 8.Tested on MIUI 11 Global 11.0.10.0 (PCNMIXM). Always take a backup of your data before doing this modifications. I'm not responsible if something went wrong and do it at your own risk!!!

About this tool:
    • Includes Official TWRP for Redmi 8
    • Includes ADB and Fastboot
    • Easy to Use

Files:
    How to Install TWRP & Root:
    • Unlock the Bootloader.
    • Connect your phone with USB cable and put the Magisk zip file to your internal or SD Card
    • Turn off your device and reboot into fastboot by pressing Vol down and Power button
    • Extract the TWRP installer zip file
    • Open TWRP_Installer.bat
    • Press Enter to proceed
    • Then press any key to install the TWRP and wait to finish
    • Press any key again , it will automatically boot into TWRP
    • Go to Install
    • Find the Magisk Zip File then flash
    • Reboot and your done
    • Congratss!!! You successfully install TWRP and Root your Redmi 8

Notes:
    • You need to Flash the Magisk after you install the TWRP. So that it will not back to stock recovery and the TWRP is now your permanent recovery.
    • You can also change the TWRP that I use on this tool. Go to the installer folder and delete the recovery.img then paste the recovery that you want and rename it to "recovery.img"

Credits:
    • XDA
    • Xiaomi Redmi 8 Developers
    • TWRP
    • Google
    THANK YOU FOR USING MY TOOL!!! HAVE A NICE DAY AND GODBLESS :eek:
    After install twrp , try to flash the magisk zip file so that the stock recovery will not show up again....
    I tried again just now but stuck at logo again and again after install magisk v20.4

If you can boot into twrp unflash magisk. Because in some android 10 stock roms flashing magisk causes bootloop. This may or may not work and is not safe.

But safer would be to flash MIUI fastboot rom. And then flash a custom rom with twrp and magisk.