Honor Magic 2

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Jar/apk baksmali smali file decompile and compiler
A simple way to decompile and compile Jar and apk Files
to edite the smali code.

Maybe this will be a help for some DEV'S

http://hotfile.com/dl/121586687/ae510fb/jar_file_decompile_and_compiler_with_tutor.zip.html

tutor.PNG.html

rough video's

decompile and compare

http://hotfile.com/dl/129669607/c0fbe0f/jar_decompile.wmv.html

recompile

http://hotfile.com/dl/129730353/414ef8a/jar_recompiling.wmv.html

updated with video's

Reactions: fallenangel408

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
hi carl can u do me a favor, not familiar at all with the .jar files can u take the jar file i uploaded and decompile and change to the settings below on the link and recompile? only step1 i already did step 2 :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=16918676&postcount=1

decompiled the com.htc.framework.jar and it is no where like the com.htc.framework.jar on the post

your com.htc.framework.jar only has these codes ( in picture) you can see the path theres no widgit folder

Attachments

• decompiled.PNG
    decompiled.PNG
    45.5 KB · Views: 756
Reactions: LfcFan1977

alil2cul4u

Aug 13, 2010
Newnan
can anyone tell me what this mean?

Code:
C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool>apktool b Launcher2 launcher.apk
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
invalid resource directory name: C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res/d
rawable-sw600dp-hdpi
invalid resource directory name: C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res/d
rawable-sw600dp-nodpi
invalid resource directory name: C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res/l
ayout-sw600dp
invalid resource directory name: C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res/l
ayout-sw600dp-land
ayout-sw600dp-port
invalid resource directory name: C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res/v
alues-af-sw600dp
invalid resource directory name: C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res/v
alues-am-sw600dp
alues-ar-sw600dp
alues-bg-sw600dp
alues-ca-sw600dp
alues-cs-sw600dp
alues-da-sw600dp
alues-de-sw600dp
alues-el-sw600dp
alues-en-rGB-sw600dp
alues-es-rUS-sw600dp
alues-es-sw600dp
alues-fa-sw600dp
alues-fi-sw600dp
alues-fr-sw600dp
alues-hi-sw600dp
alues-hr-sw600dp
alues-hu-sw600dp
alues-in-sw600dp
alues-it-sw600dp
alues-iw-sw600dp
alues-ja-sw600dp
alues-ko-sw600dp
alues-lt-sw600dp
alues-lv-sw600dp
alues-ms-sw600dp
alues-nb-sw600dp
alues-nl-sw600dp
alues-pl-sw600dp
alues-pt-rPT-sw600dp
alues-pt-sw600dp
alues-ro-sw600dp
alues-ru-sw600dp
alues-sk-sw600dp
alues-sl-sw600dp
alues-sr-sw600dp
alues-sv-sw600dp
alues-sw-sw600dp
alues-sw340dp
alues-sw340dp-land
alues-sw340dp-port
alues-sw600dp
alues-sw600dp-land
alues-sw600dp-port
alues-sw720dp
alues-sw720dp-land
alues-sw720dp-port
alues-th-sw600dp
alues-tl-sw600dp
alues-tr-sw600dp
alues-uk-sw600dp
alues-vi-sw600dp
alues-zh-rCN-sw600dp
alues-zh-rTW-sw600dp
alues-zu-sw600dp
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutExce
ption: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Local\Temp\
APKTOOL3469899241465810932.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Julian\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S,
 C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res, -M, C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apkt
ool\Launcher2\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.jav
a:193)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:301)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:248)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:171)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:154)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:182)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\U
sers\Julian\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL3469899241465810932.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Juli
an\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res, -
M, C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:83)
a:191)
        ... 6 more

C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool>

I am trying to edit the ICS launcher's manifest so that I can make it work with previous version.. I was thinking that maybe apktool had to be updated for every os update but am not sure as I am new to this....

Thanks for the help.. Sorry if this is the wrong place

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
can anyone tell me what this mean?

Code:
C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool>apktool b Launcher2 launcher.apk
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
rawable-sw600dp-hdpi
rawable-sw600dp-nodpi
ayout-sw600dp
ayout-sw600dp-land
ayout-sw600dp-port
alues-af-sw600dp
alues-am-sw600dp
alues-ar-sw600dp
alues-bg-sw600dp
alues-ca-sw600dp
alues-cs-sw600dp
alues-da-sw600dp
alues-de-sw600dp
alues-el-sw600dp
alues-en-rGB-sw600dp
alues-es-rUS-sw600dp
alues-es-sw600dp
alues-fa-sw600dp
alues-fi-sw600dp
alues-fr-sw600dp
alues-hi-sw600dp
alues-hr-sw600dp
alues-hu-sw600dp
alues-in-sw600dp
alues-it-sw600dp
alues-iw-sw600dp
alues-ja-sw600dp
alues-ko-sw600dp
alues-lt-sw600dp
alues-lv-sw600dp
alues-ms-sw600dp
alues-nb-sw600dp
alues-nl-sw600dp
alues-pl-sw600dp
alues-pt-rPT-sw600dp
alues-pt-sw600dp
alues-ro-sw600dp
alues-ru-sw600dp
alues-sk-sw600dp
alues-sl-sw600dp
alues-sr-sw600dp
alues-sv-sw600dp
alues-sw-sw600dp
alues-sw340dp
alues-sw340dp-land
alues-sw340dp-port
alues-sw600dp
alues-sw600dp-land
alues-sw600dp-port
alues-sw720dp
alues-sw720dp-land
alues-sw720dp-port
alues-th-sw600dp
alues-tl-sw600dp
alues-tr-sw600dp
alues-uk-sw600dp
alues-vi-sw600dp
alues-zh-rCN-sw600dp
alues-zh-rTW-sw600dp
alues-zu-sw600dp
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutExce
ption: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Local\Temp\
APKTOOL3469899241465810932.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Julian\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S,
 C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res, -M, C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apkt
ool\Launcher2\AndroidManifest.xml]
a:193)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:301)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:248)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:171)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:154)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:182)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\U
sers\Julian\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL3469899241465810932.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Juli
an\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\res, -
M, C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool\Launcher2\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:83)
a:191)
        ... 6 more

C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\apktool>

I am trying to edit the ICS launcher's manifest so that I can make it work with previous version.. I was thinking that maybe apktool had to be updated for every os update but am not sure as I am new to this....

Thanks for the help.. Sorry if this is the wrong place

Or you using the latest apktool, also you need to load your resource files ( framework.res.apk, com.resources.apk)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

Reactions: LfcFan1977

Jarmezrocks

Mar 25, 2011
Gold Coast
tinyurl.com
Hi,

I have totally repackaged your tools and added some of my own that will be of great help to people. The Smali packages I made my self, the dex2jar toolset was made by the guy that originally did the translating. Credits to him.

I have also packaged everything with the latest smali/baksmali which will do Ice Cream Sandwich as well and it totally backawards compatible

You now don't need instructions at all you just type decompile before the name of any jar file and it will do it all for you...same as for recompile (although I haven't tested that yet though. I assume that you will need to do all the regular stuff like apktool as I set it up the same

Code:
decompile services.jar

thats it...its that simple

Code:
recompile out -o classes.dex
then -> WinRAR services.jar and drag classes.dex back in and close

NOTE: Use the help function. It is decompile.bat. It wil print the options in prompt for you.

You guys who are ICS or less will need to change API level from default 14 (as you should all do anyway Rule #1 check the api level of the toolset and Question #1 is can it be changed to match mine? in this case yes! :)

Last edited:

Jarmezrocks

Mar 25, 2011
Gold Coast
tinyurl.com
PS: I am about to write a plugin or module (if I can find the damn time) to decompile do full scripting comparison as a porting toolset i.e. place two jar files in the respectable locations launch the menu and it will decompile the two jar files, and then print a report on screen and then you can select how you want to proceed...still nutting that one out? I.e. swap classes in or out of one or both sides ;)

JokerAce

Sep 23, 2009
Teleporting..
Though I didn't read your guides (Because I followed zeppelinrox instructions on his thread), but it is very very kind of you to go through the extend to create those guides. :good::good:

pathaniya

May 28, 2010
Could we use this for making "skip-track-via-volume-buttons" mod with this. Pardon me am a noob. But i really want to learn a how-to for Non-CyanogenMods. Maybe my signature could express my willingness.

Thanks.

J

jianC

You don't have to compare with your eyes.. if you are running linux, just do a "diff" between the smali file from the htc framework and one from CM. It will show you all the differences each file has.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    to edite the smali code.

jar file decompile and compiler with tutor.zip

tutor.PNG

rough video

decompile and recompile

jar file decompile and compiler_ICS_4.0.4.zip for ICS attached
    to edite the smali code.

http://hotfile.com/dl/121586687/ae510fb/jar_file_decompile_and_compiler_with_tutor.zip.html

tutor.PNG.html

I have a job for you !
    http://www.multiupload.com/DP80U5T4KS
    This is camera for froyo but you can check what values it can work ?
    Hi,

I have totally repackaged your tools and added some of my own that will be of great help to people. The Smali packages I made my self, the dex2jar toolset was made by the guy that originally did the translating. Credits to him.

I have also packaged everything with the latest smali/baksmali which will do Ice Cream Sandwich as well and it totally backawards compatible

You now don't need instructions at all you just type decompile before the name of any jar file and it will do it all for you...same as for recompile (although I haven't tested that yet though. I assume that you will need to do all the regular stuff like apktool as I set it up the same

Code:
    decompile services.jar

thats it...its that simple

Code:
    recompile out -o classes.dex
    then -> WinRAR services.jar and drag classes.dex back in and close

NOTE: Use the help function. It is decompile.bat. It wil print the options in prompt for you.

You guys who are ICS or less will need to change API level from default 14 (as you should all do anyway Rule #1 check the api level of the toolset and Question #1 is can it be changed to match mine? in this case yes! :)
    PS: I am about to write a plugin or module (if I can find the damn time) to decompile do full scripting comparison as a porting toolset i.e. place two jar files in the respectable locations launch the menu and it will decompile the two jar files, and then print a report on screen and then you can select how you want to proceed...still nutting that one out? I.e. swap classes in or out of one or both sides ;)
    I have a job for you !
    http://www.multiupload.com/DP80U5T4KS
    This is camera for froyo but you can check what values it can work ?

can you clearify what you mean by " check what values it can work ?"