[GUIDE][TWRP-ROOT] [UB] Samsung Galaxy A50 BTC4 Firmware Android 10 (Q)

Darkcannibal

Nov 4, 2012
Distrito Federal
Hi, i update the guide for Android 10 -BTC4- (only UB)

-Need UNLOCK BOOTLOADER if you try on LOCKED BOOTLOADER you have a nice brick :D

1. Download stock Firmware (i downloader by samfirm)

2. Disable Autoreboot in odin options

3. Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key

4. Flash on Odin Stock Firm: BL, AP, CSC (i use CSC_HOME but CSC work any), CP. Never flash only an AP file, as Odin can shrink your /data file-system if you do.

-This step its obligatory.
5. Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key, device reboot, then quickly press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until Android Recovery Mode Appears and device restart, quickly press again Vol Up and Power Key, dont release Vol Up Android Recovery Mode Appears, now you are in stock recovery.

6. Do a Factory Reset and then reboot to bootloader again.

7. Flash in odin only AP the TWRP in this thread, press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key, device reboot, then quickly press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP appears.

8. Format Data type YES (TWRP cannot use encrypted data partition).

9. Flash multidisabler zip.

10. In TWRP select reboot to recovery.

11. Success, now you have rooted and twrp in A505F

I used the system and its very stable, i used riru + edxposed never have a random reboot, in my opinion its more stable than other pie roms.

Link drive folder with multidisabler and TWRP: Download

Credit to: @ianmacd for create multidisabler
Post original
And telegram A50 group for TWRP :highfive:

redymedan

Dec 10, 2016
Good Jobs! I have tested it and it works on A50 SM-A505F BTC4
I faced stuck on Samsung logo at the first time I select reboot to Recovery. To solve it, first time we should reboot to system and setup the phone, then Reboot to Recovery ( If you faced stuck on Samsung logo, to get out and enter TWRP just press and Volume down + power key ). Install Magisk Manager and Open it.. There is no random reboots or boot loops
This is complete video about that:

Darkcannibal

Nov 4, 2012
Distrito Federal
I faced stuck on Samsung logo at the first time I select reboot to Recovery. To solve it, first time we should reboot to system and setup the phone, then Reboot to Recovery ( If you faced stuck on Samsung logo, to get out and enter TWRP just press and Volume down + power key ). Install Magisk Manager and Open it.. There is no random reboots or boot loops
Thank u for make video sir. :highfive:

hansaka

Jul 18, 2015
Colombo
://youtu.be/2s7tPwLprnk
Hi friends. This link says 'oops something went wrong' can you please update this link?
Thank you.

hansaka

Jul 18, 2015
Colombo
Hi friends! I need to know something. I purchased this phone 1 year ago. 6GB ram model.as I remember this phone was DS version. In purchased day I flashed Indian firmware. Now showing this device as a505F. I'm in Android 10.

So I need to know can I proceed with skipping 1 to 6 steps and continue from step 7?

And if successfuly don flashing twrp, how I getting new update? As I understand I need to manually download from Sam mobile and flash the twrp again.is that correct?

I NEED ROOT BADLY please help guys.
I'm attaching my device info and software info.

Attachments

redymedan

Dec 10, 2016
Hi friends! I need to know something. I purchased this phone 1 year ago. 6GB ram model.as I remember this phone was DS version. In purchased day I flashed Indian firmware. Now showing this device as a505F. I'm in Android 10.

So I need to know can I proceed with skipping 1 to 6 steps and continue from step 7?

And if successfuly don flashing twrp, how I getting new update? As I understand I need to manually download from Sam mobile and flash the twrp again.is that correct?

Your device model number is SM-A505F, DS ( Dual SIM ) is only for identify that your phone is DUAL SIM card.
If your phone installed TWRP, you will not get new update notification. You can update it manually and flash TWRP again

Reactions: hansaka

Darkcannibal

Nov 4, 2012
Distrito Federal

Yes, this TWRP only work on BTC4 indian firmware, if you update maybe lost twrp

hansaka

Jul 18, 2015
Colombo
hi redymedan. i just installed twrp and installed magisk manager but showing magisk not installed. your video show magisk is installed and that extra step thing. but clik in install magisk, says downlaod as zip or select and patch. so what i need to do? something will get wrong if i flash that downloaded zip file with twrp?

arash.ajdary

Mar 14, 2012
hi redymedan. i just installed twrp and installed magisk manager but showing magisk not installed. your video show magisk is installed and that extra step thing. but clik in install magisk, says downlaod as zip or select and patch. so what i need to do? something will get wrong if i flash that downloaded zip file with twrp?
please off your phone
and on your phone join the TWRP
and select reboot the recovery
finish
or
on your phone volom+ + power key