UnLocking and ReLocking Motorola Bootloader
- Moto Bootloader Unlocking site
- Re-Locking see Post #4
- More about bootloader UnLocking Post #2
- Can my bootloader be unlocked? post#3
- List of CIDs
- Alt Unlocking Method/ Skip Email Step Post #5 (doesn't seem to work anymore)
- Is the Bootloader UnLocked?
- Why is OEM Unlocking greyed out?
Moto Site is finicky, and instead of it saying I'm sorry there's an error, it just says
"Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking."
So if you get this notice but you have a qualifying Cid (see post #3)
try again later.
Carrier exclusive models (ex. Verizon, AT&T, Tracfone) are almost never unlockable.
Bootloader unlock codes are not available for Amazon Branded devices
My warning: If you unlock the bootloader.
Don't expect that it can be relocked.
There are many people that have Unlocked the bootloader.
Only to find out that it will not relock.
Or if it Locks it has a warning
Read the warnings on the Offical Unlocking site.