I have the same exact issue !Hi, I was trying to downgrade my realme 8 from Android 12 to 11, and I saw this realme community post (https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1509097324549316608) and then I proceeded to downgrading. What I didn't realize was this this the rollback package for Indian version, while I am from Philippines. You said in this forum that you got firmware from realmefirware.com, and so I saw there the regional Philippines variant of realme 8 software, so when I extract the .ofp from there, will it work on SP Flash Tool? And also, when bypassing, will it unlock the bootloader? Thank you in advance for responding.
How about bootloader maybe not.Hi, I was trying to downgrade my realme 8 from Android 12 to 11, and I saw this realme community post (https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1509097324549316608) and then I proceeded to downgrading. What I didn't realize was this this the rollback package for Indian version, while I am from Philippines. You said in this forum that you got firmware from realmefirware.com, and so I saw there the regional Philippines variant of realme 8 software, so when I extract the .ofp from there, will it work on SP Flash Tool? And also, when bypassing, will it unlock the bootloader? Thank you in advance for responding.
Yes, i did the bypass
We don't have ozip files for our deviceYes, that's true, but I've already done the brom mode and installation.I thought it would stay permanently. Do I have to do it over and over every time I install? When I needed to remove the error, I booted into edl mode and ran the python command mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc. I was hoping that would work as well. Won't it work?
Then I found three ways to return to the repository here:
"There are three ways to return to the repository:
1. Using RFT (Realme Flashtool)
2. Using TWRP (use the latest version from the recovery section).
*Wipe>Data format> enter yes> format.
*Reboot>reboot into recovery
*Install> select .ozip> swipe to flash
Don't select disable-vbmeta or avb_patcher or something similar.
3. Use stock recovery.
From the system: - To flash using stock recovery, download and paste the .ozip file into the root directory of the repository and click on it in the realme file manager. This will start the flash in stock recovery.
From recovery: - Download and paste the .ozip file into the root directory of the repository and reboot into recovery.
Your language> Install from repository> enter password (only if you have one)> Phone/SD card and then select .ozip.
Any custom recovery.img/boot.img files should now be replaced with the stock ones.
After successfully flashing and booting the device into the stock rom, reboot the device into the boot loader."
Does any of this help me lock the bootloader?
Did you downgraded from 12 to 11 ?
SP Flash ToolHello everyone! So after the new MediaTek DAA and SLA protection bypasses you can find GitHub repo of here , using the bypass we are able to use SPFlash Tool, here is a guide how you can do it! This guide is for RMX3085 (Realme 8) ONLY. DON'T DO ANY OF THESE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE!
ALWAYS USE DOWNLOAD ONLY MODE OF SP FLASH TOOL.
DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING RELATED TO FORMAT ON SP FLASH TOOL! (IT'S WRITTEN EVERYWHERE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR IMEIS IF YOU USE FORMAT ALL + DOWNLOAD. YOU ARE SAFE IF YOU USE DOWNLOAD ONLY.)
- PC or Laptop
- Internet connection
- Realme 8
- USB cable
Bypass Tools Pack - (DRIVER AND BYPASS FILES)
SP Flash Tool
Decrypted OFP (OPPO FIRMWARE PACKAGE) :
A.22 (Indian) - GDrive
A.24 (Indian) - GDrive
A.26 (Indian) - Gdrive
C.05 (Indian) - GDrive
A.22 (Global) - GDrive
A.24 (Global) - GDrive
A.26 (Global) - GDrive
Install Python from Windows Store
libusb-win32 - Having Issues? Use this.
Get usbdk installer (.msi) from here and install it
1) Extract the zip
2) Go to driver folder, find the .inf file right click and press install.
3) Download this file and install it, after installing power off phone and connect to pc while holding Vol+- (don't leave the buttons after connecting) . You might need this driver as well if it's not detected.
4) Press next, connect your device to PC while holding Vol+- buttons (your device needs to be powered off, and don't leave the buttons) and you will see the mtkdriver down below. Install it.5) Choose MediaTek USB Port and install it.
6) Then run the brom.bat under Bypass folder.
7) Now power off the phone and connect the phone while holding volume + and - (Don't leave the buttons until the bypass is done)
8) After the above step Go into Flash Tool folder and open the SPFlash tool go to Options>Option
9) Click on Connections and select UART and set Baud Rate to 921600
View attachment 5515713
10) After that choose scatter file and also if not set, set your download-agent. You don't need to select auth file as authorization is disabled. Once you do it, it should look like this. ALWAYS MAKE SURE DOWNLOAD ONLY MODE IS SELECTED! DON'T SELECT OTHER MODES!
View attachment 5515217
*11) If you want to flash super.img partition also then download this scatter.txt file and replace it with the another scatter file which is present in the decrypted firmware folder. After that select it again in sp flash tool.
- Select all the Partitions except opporeserve2 and cdt_engineering. otherwise you will get errors.
Again Make SURE "Download Only" is selected. Don't select ANYTHING ELSE! You will lose your IMEIs, Serial Numbers, Capability of Hardware Attestation etc. if you choose "Format data + Download" make SURE you selected "Download Only".
Now, you can start downloading with the button and after that a checkmark will appear. You can reboot your phone and use it like before now! All your userdata will (inevitably) be cleared!
After flashing it should look like this. Download has been complete. Enjoy!
"Congrats Now your Realme 8 is Unbricked "
https://github.com/bkerler/ for decryptor and for creating the tool.
If you face any issues write them down below...
The warranty will be valid.