How To Guide [GUIDE][UNBRICK] Realme 8i/Narzo 50 Unbrick Free without Auth [RMX3151][RMX3286]

Search This thread
Hello everyone! So after the new mediatek DAA and SLA protection bypasses you can find github repo of here , using the bypass we are able to use SPFlash Tool, here is a guide how you can do it! This guide is for RMX3151 (Realme 8i) and RMX3286 (Narzo 50) ONLY. DON'T DO ANY OF THESE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE!

ALWAYS USE DOWNLOAD ONLY MODE OF SP FLASH TOOL.
DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING RELATED TO FORMAT ON SP FLASH TOOL! (IT'S WRITTEN EVERYWHERE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR IMEIS IF YOU USE FORMAT ALL + DOWNLOAD. YOU ARE SAFE IF YOU USE DOWNLOAD ONLY.)

Windows Method

Requirements:
Bypass Tools Pack - (DRIVER AND BYPASS FILES)
SP Flash Tool

Decrypted OFP (OPPO FIRMWARE PACKAGE) Files:

FULL FIRMWARE - INCLUDES THE "USERDATA" PARTITION, HENCE LARGER.
A.32 (Indian) - Mega | GDrive
A.32 (Global) - Mega | GDrive
A.30 (Indian) - Mega | GDrive
These firmwares are from Realme 8i but will work for Narzo 50 also (I will add Narzo 50 firmwares soon)

Install Python from Windows Store
libusb-win32 - Having Issues? Use this.
Get usbdk installer (.msi) from here and install it

1) Extract the zip
2) Go to driver folder, find the .inf file right click and press install.
1611352830350.png

3)Download this file and install it, after installing power off phone and connect to pc while holding Vol+- (don't leave the buttons after connecting) . You might need this driver as well if it's not detected.

3a6d351fec8ab9961a5e3.png

Press next, connect your device to PC while holding Vol+- buttons (your device needs to be powered off, and don't leave the buttons) and you will see the mtkdriver down below. Install it.
310b8508659201f6729f7.png

Choose MediaTek USB Port and install it.
4)Then run the brom.bat under Bypass folder.
Screenshot (63).png

5) Now power off the phone and connect the phone while holding volume + and - (Don't leave the buttons until the bypass is done)
IMG_20211204_142400_352.png

6)After the above step Go into Flash Tool folder and open the SPFlash tool go to Options>Option
Screenshot (65).png

Click on Connections and select UART and set Baud Rate to 921600
Screenshot (68).png

7) after that choose scatter file and also if not set, set your download-agent. You don't need to select auth file as authorization is disabled. Once you do it, it should look like this. ALWAYS MAKE SURE DOWNLOAD ONLY MODE IS SELECTED! DON'T SELECT OTHER MODES!
IMG_20211204_141629_731.jpg

Make SURE "Download Only" is selected. Don't select ANYTHING ELSE! You will lose your IMEIs, Serial Numbers, Capability of Hardware Attestation etc. if you choose "Format data + Download" make SURE you selected "Download Only".

8) Uncheck oplusreserve2 first. Now, you can start downloading with the button and after that a checkmark will appear. You can reboot your phone and use it like before now! All your userdata will (inevitably) be cleared!

After flashing it should look like this. Download has been complete. Enjoy!
IMG_20211212_004225.png

Notes :
After this phone might not boot due to encryption, you can do any of the below procedures to format your data and boot your phone
1. In case you can access recovery by holding volume and power button - Wipe all data from recovery and reboot

2. In case you cannot access recovery, power off phone then enter this command in mtkclient :
Code:
python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc
and connect phone while holding both volume buttons. After this just reboot phone

Also note that first boot takes some time, so don't panic leave it for few minutes it'll boot :)

Credits :
https://github.com/bkerler/ for decryptor and for creating the tool.

If you face any issues contact me here

Attachments

• Screenshot (67).png
    Screenshot (67).png
    197.8 KB · Views: 2,495
Last edited:

sany.svenson

Dec 3, 2021
Realme 8i
Why do you have another phone identified in the last screenshot.?And when the firmware reaches the file oplusreserve2.img gives an error that I posted yesterday?Take a look at the screenshot above.

sany.svenson

Dec 3, 2021
Realme 8i
And this is not a firmware, it takes a minute.Does not flash the super partition.You can just flash the stock files to recover and THAT's IT.

Why do you have another phone identified in the last screenshot.?And when the firmware reaches the file oplusreserve2.img gives an error that I posted yesterday?Take a look at the screenshot above.
The last screenshot is for representative purpose only... No one have actually bricked yet so... The guide is pretty generalized for any mtk... If you have followed the guide properly it should work... Let me upload A32 firmware here try that.

Last edited:
It reaches oplusreserve2 and an error comes out.The fleshtul from the new link does not want to read the scatter file.Writes that it does not work with this processor.
Sorry.You're tired of me already...
Other people tried and it's working for them... Idk what is the problem at your end. ... Reach out to me on telegram we will help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone! So after the new mediatek DAA and SLA protection bypasses you can find github repo of here , using the bypass we are able to use SPFlash Tool, here is a guide how you can do it! This guide is for RMX3151 (Realme 8i) and RMX3286 (Narzo 50) ONLY. DON'T DO ANY OF THESE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE!

ALWAYS USE DOWNLOAD ONLY MODE OF SP FLASH TOOL.
    DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING RELATED TO FORMAT ON SP FLASH TOOL! (IT'S WRITTEN EVERYWHERE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR IMEIS IF YOU USE FORMAT ALL + DOWNLOAD. YOU ARE SAFE IF YOU USE DOWNLOAD ONLY.)

Windows Method

Requirements:
    Bypass Tools Pack - (DRIVER AND BYPASS FILES)
    SP Flash Tool

Decrypted OFP (OPPO FIRMWARE PACKAGE) Files:

FULL FIRMWARE - INCLUDES THE "USERDATA" PARTITION, HENCE LARGER.
    A.32 (Indian) - Mega | GDrive
    A.32 (Global) - Mega | GDrive
    A.30 (Indian) - Mega | GDrive
    These firmwares are from Realme 8i but will work for Narzo 50 also (I will add Narzo 50 firmwares soon)

Install Python from Windows Store
    libusb-win32 - Having Issues? Use this.
    Get usbdk installer (.msi) from here and install it

1) Extract the zip
    2) Go to driver folder, find the .inf file right click and press install.
    1611352830350.png

3)Download this file and install it, after installing power off phone and connect to pc while holding Vol+- (don't leave the buttons after connecting) . You might need this driver as well if it's not detected.

3a6d351fec8ab9961a5e3.png

Press next, connect your device to PC while holding Vol+- buttons (your device needs to be powered off, and don't leave the buttons) and you will see the mtkdriver down below. Install it.
    310b8508659201f6729f7.png

Choose MediaTek USB Port and install it.
    4)Then run the brom.bat under Bypass folder.
    Screenshot (63).png

5) Now power off the phone and connect the phone while holding volume + and - (Don't leave the buttons until the bypass is done)
    IMG_20211204_142400_352.png

6)After the above step Go into Flash Tool folder and open the SPFlash tool go to Options>Option
    Screenshot (65).png

Click on Connections and select UART and set Baud Rate to 921600
    Screenshot (68).png

7) after that choose scatter file and also if not set, set your download-agent. You don't need to select auth file as authorization is disabled. Once you do it, it should look like this. ALWAYS MAKE SURE DOWNLOAD ONLY MODE IS SELECTED! DON'T SELECT OTHER MODES!
    IMG_20211204_141629_731.jpg

Make SURE "Download Only" is selected. Don't select ANYTHING ELSE! You will lose your IMEIs, Serial Numbers, Capability of Hardware Attestation etc. if you choose "Format data + Download" make SURE you selected "Download Only".

8) Uncheck oplusreserve2 first. Now, you can start downloading with the button and after that a checkmark will appear. You can reboot your phone and use it like before now! All your userdata will (inevitably) be cleared!

After flashing it should look like this. Download has been complete. Enjoy!
    IMG_20211212_004225.png

Notes :
    After this phone might not boot due to encryption, you can do any of the below procedures to format your data and boot your phone
    1. In case you can access recovery by holding volume and power button - Wipe all data from recovery and reboot

2. In case you cannot access recovery, power off phone then enter this command in mtkclient :
    Code:
    python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc
    and connect phone while holding both volume buttons. After this just reboot phone

Also note that first boot takes some time, so don't panic leave it for few minutes it'll boot :)

Credits :
    https://github.com/bkerler/ for decryptor and for creating the tool.

If you face any issues contact me here
    Hi, I was able to flash my firmware and update it from A30 to A32 with this tutorial, but I feel that few things need to be clarified, because they weren't mentioned in the tutorial, so I had to learn some things by trial and error or use some different methods/tools:

1. First of all this driver "New QcomMtk_Driver_Setup_V2.0.1.1_GsmMafia.Com.exe" is in chineese and when I tried to install it for the first time it took me over 20 minutes, I think. Also, it kinda "hanged" at the end of the installation and install window didn't respond to my clicks.

2. I couldn't install this driver from "bypass toolpack" by just simple clicking "Install" on the menu. It wasn't working in my case, so I had to press <Win key> + R - then type "hdwwiz" without quotes - then it shows "Add hardware" wizard window. Using this wizard I could install the driver.

3. I had to restart my computer and restart the phone after installing all drivers. Because when I initially didn't do it I had this error --> "usb_class - [LIB]: Couldn't get device configuration". So just remember to restart Windows before flashing :)

4. This "brom.bat" bypass method didn't work in my case. Python was crashing on the end of sending payload and I couldn't do anything with it. I had to use tool "MTK Auth Bypass Tool V13" to make bypass work.

5. I couldn't use powershell for mktclient commands. For some reason only command line was working correctly for me.

6. On the end of the tutorial there is this step "After flashing it should look like this. Download has been complete. Enjoy!". But for my case it was not enough. My phone was still not booting correctly.
    I had to execute this command on the end "python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc" to make whole flashing work for my phone.
    1 to 5 is issue from your side only it seems... 6 is fine ..you need to format data if it doesn't boot.
    Guys help. the caused of my phone realme 8i brick is (rooting without twrp) and caused Destroyed image. I can still open recovery mode but unauthorized when connecting. I found this step and followed it. but my problem now is
    View attachment 5579029
    Uncheck oplusreserve2 and then flash
    hi! Can you update dowload link for a.30 indian please