[GUIDE] UNLOCK ADITIONAL BANDS FOR QUALCOMM DEVICES <OnePlus One EDITION>

Search This thread

htchd2sucks

May 23, 2010
@htchd2sucks
My default value is 2061584302148. if you want to try to add b8 and b20 , thre new value is 2061584826564
regards
Hi,
So I tried this value "2061584826564" for the NV06828 (in QXDM for the LTE BC Config).
There's no NV06829.

I wrote, and adb reboot the phone. I had to re-enable diag in adb, so I could actually "read" the value. After doing that, the new value is still set.

So I disabled the diagnostic mode in adb, rebooted the phone.

The phone works, I don't know if changing that value has enabled more bands, at least it appears to work and is not bricked.

I'm not sure the simcard I got to test supports LTE (lol), or if it has data, I will check and report.

Thanks again!

yakapa40

Apr 7, 2012
mont-de-marsan
yes xiaomi redmi 2 have not NV item 6829

yO0RC6T.png

regards

Albirew

Jan 11, 2013
Provence
albirew.fr
As yakapa40 shown on his screenshot, the value is corresponding to the result of the list of bands in binary, translated in decimal.
For example, decimal "517" in binary would be "1000000101" meaning having LTE bands 1, 3 and 10 because when reading from the right, the 1st, 3rd, and 10th digits are on "1" (meaning "true" or "activated").
You can easily turn binary to decimal and vice-versa using the calculator app in programmer mode.

Furry.garf

Mar 31, 2015
Installing OPO drivers went wrong!!

STOP!

In an attempt to make this guide short and comprehensive and also to prevent the completely uninitiated from doing something stupid, I'm going to skip babysteps like <power on your coputer> or <browse to x folder and doubleclick on y>
I start this assuming anyone following it has a basic understanding of what they're doing, what ADB is and also of the risks that come with messing with their device.

Introduction:

This guide will show you how to alter the default baseband frequencies of your qualcomm-based device, augmenting them so that (theoretically) it should work more like a global phone.

Those with an international version of the OPO can still follow this guide, if only to check your unlocked bands against those of your fellow chinese OPO owners. I'm of the opinion that even the international version lacks a few GSM/WCDMA bands, so no harm in trying to unlock some aditional ones.

This guide will, however, NOT UNLOCK ADITIONAL LTE BANDS. At least not for now. It will be updated if and when someone discovers a way to tamper with the LTE bands.

The Guide:

1. Download this archive containing all the necessary files and extract it wherever you please.

2. Enable Android Debugging on your phone and connect it to your computer, making sure MTP and PTP are not enabled in Storage > USB computer connection

3. Open up ADB and type the following:
Code:
adb shell
Code:
su
Code:
setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb

4. Launch Device Manager and look for the Other Devices expandable menu.

5. Right click on the first device listed under that menu (the first of the two A0001 devices listed there) and choose Update Driver Software, Browse my computer for driver software, Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, Show All Drivers, Have Disk and Browse

6. Browse to where you extracted OPO SPECIFIC QUALCOMM BAND UNLOCKER and locate the OPO Diagnostics Driver folder; Inside you will find 32bit and 64bit versions, pick the one relevant to you and inside you will find an .inf file that you will Open. Accept any warning messages that might pop up and let the installation of the driver complete.

7. Once everything is done installing, under Modems in Device Manager you will find HTC USB Modem. Rightclick and select Properties; In the Modem tab in the top left corner you will see Port: COM<number>. Remember that COM<number> or write it down or simply leave the window open for future reference.

8. Open the OPO SPECIFIC QUALCOMM BAND UNLOCKER folder, locate and install QPST 2.7.411 inside QPST > QPST v2.7 Build 4.11

9. Open QPST Configuration, go to the Ports tab, Add New Port (right bottom corner); In the Port field type in the COM<number> you wrote down/remembered from step 7 and in Port Label type OPO and finally click OK (left bottom corner). If you've followed all the steps correctly until here, you should be able to see this in the Active Phones tab:

byEQa.png

10. Locate and launch RF_NV_Manager.exe in the bin folder of the QPST installation directory (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin)

11. Once you have RF_NV_Manager.exe open, click on Setting > Comport and select COM<number> from the dropdown menu and click OK; Go to File (top right corner) and select Read from Phone and let it finish.

12. Scroll down and click on line 1877 (NV_RF_BC_CONFIG_I); Copy the number displayed on the right-hand side field (the one next to < unsigned 8 bytes > Band Class(s) Supported >)

13. Locate and open mzTool_1.2.1a.exe inside OPO SPECIFIC QUALCOMM BAND UNLOCKER; select Decimal under Input Radix (top left side); Paste the number you copied in step 12 into the Decimal field under RF BC Config. You should now see your currently available bands in the Bit Information field underneath. It should look similar to this:

bxJoA.png

14. Go to Band Performance (NV Value) tab and check all the GSM and WCDMA bands; Copy the number in the Decimal field under RF BC Config (2,307,813,334,319,039,360); Copy it into a text editor and remove the ","

15. Go back to RF NV Manager and paste the clean number (2307813334319039360) into the number field next to < unsigned 8 bytes > Band Class(s) > --- if you paste the number with commas or brackets instead of just the number, you're an idiot.

16. Press WRITE NV then go to File and select Write Changed NV Items To Phone; Wait 23 seconds (because I like arbitrary waiting times), disable Android Debugging on your phone, unplug it and reboot your device; Once it comes back on, it might take a few seconds for it to acquire signal so don't panic.

ADDENDUM:

NEW LTE UNLOCKING GUIDE
Courtesy of @Albirew

Conclusion:

The only real way to know if the whole thing got applied is to do steps 1 through 13 again (obviously skipping installations) or if you are in an area where you previously had bad or no reception.

I've tested this on my 64GB Chinese OPO running stock rooted CM11S. Everything seems to work properly radio-wise, no worse than before. I'll have to travel a bit around to see if i get better or worse reception.

I'll edit this thread with any relevant information if any becomes available in the future or if anyone feels something is missing.

Thanks to @BlackSoulxxx for his original work with the Qualcomm baseband software and for the modified OPO Drivers
Thanks to @olokos for his original tutorial
Thanks to @Glatzi for bringing the original thread to my attention
Thanks to @fards for finding the diagnostics command that made all this possible
Thanks to @Albirew for writing an extensive LTE tutorial

Hi, I own an SGH-I337M in Cuba, and I'm trying to unlock the 3G band for 900 MHZ which is the only band available in my country. My phone is able to connect to 2G 900MHZ, but not to 3G 900MHZ. The cuban government has recently approved and installed the 3G internet service and it's the latest news all over the country (I know, I know... we are centuries behind the technology :( :(:( ). Obviously I want to connect to internet wherever I am, as long as there is 3G, but my phone doesn't connect to it.

I followed this post (and many others) in order to do that, but every single time I try to "update" the drivers with the OPO file given here, I get the same error message from my laptop (ACER core i5 Windows 10 64bits) and it's basically that the driver is not signed and the hash is missing which means the file might be manipulated or damaged. So much for my hopes of unlocking bands for my phone!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ANY HELP !!!!!!????????

Furry.garf

Mar 31, 2015
Hi, I own an SGH-I337M in Cuba, and I'm trying to unlock the 3G band for 900 MHZ which is the only band available in my country. My phone is able to connect to 2G 900MHZ, but not to 3G 900MHZ. The cuban government has recently approved and installed the 3G internet service and it's the latest news all over the country (I know, I know... we are centuries behind the technology :( :(:( ). Obviously I want to connect to internet wherever I am, as long as there is 3G, but my phone doesn't connect to it.

I followed this post (and many others) in order to do that, but every single time I try to "update" the drivers with the OPO file given here, I get the same error message from my laptop (ACER core i5 Windows 10 64bits) and it's basically that the driver is not signed and the hash is missing which means the file might be manipulated or damaged. So much for my hopes of unlocking bands for my phone!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ANY HELP !!!!!!????????

Well, I already found out how to install unsigned drivers in my laptop, but I still cannot make the phone appear in the QPST Config window. I've done everything the tutorials say but I still don't get a positive response from the phone when I connect it to my computer. I read somewhere that stock roms are difficult, if not impossible, to unlock bands, and I think mine is a stock rom. It's as follows:
AP: I337MVLUGOH1
CP: I337MVLUGOH1
CSC: I337MOYAGOH1
RF Cal: 2013.04.27
HW Rev: REV0.3

I hope this info helps find out what's the problem.

IT GETS FRUSTRATING SOMETIMES TO SEE EVERYBODY CONNECTING TO INTERNET WHEN YOU CAN ONLY PLAY TETRIS. :crying::crying::crying:

x2bc4

Oct 21, 2009
Habana
Well, I already found out how to install unsigned drivers in my laptop, but I still cannot make the phone appear in the QPST Config window. I've done everything the tutorials say but I still don't get a positive response from the phone when I connect it to my computer. I read somewhere that stock roms are difficult, if not impossible, to unlock bands, and I think mine is a stock rom. It's as follows:
AP: I337MVLUGOH1
CP: I337MVLUGOH1
CSC: I337MOYAGOH1
RF Cal: 2013.04.27
HW Rev: REV0.3

I hope this info helps find out what's the problem.

IT GETS FRUSTRATING SOMETIMES TO SEE EVERYBODY CONNECTING TO INTERNET WHEN YOU CAN ONLY PLAY TETRIS. :crying::crying::crying:

Hi Furry. I've been there already. I managed to unlock that band but with very poor signal reception. My only hope now is to find the ecuatorian version i337E to extract the qcn with the correct band calibration, because they used 900MHz too. If you find it, please let me know.
I also suspect that the original software versions of those phones had that band but were lost with the first operator's modem update. But getting a hand on any of those is even a more remote possibility.
In the meantime, try to get a hand on an pcb board from your same model because on the schematics I dont see a link to the antenna switch with that frequency. Maybe there is, and is not represented. If there isn't, we can still try to run a wire.
Good luck.

xuanlucvn

Jun 19, 2016
i try to try with oppo F1 snapdradon 616. QXDM does not change the value in the input column after writed. 06828 not change
RF NV Manager write successfully 1877. I exit and return to check the recorded value.
Is rmt_storage patch necessary? Where can I find it for F1 oppo?
hepl plz.

pickson4steve

May 16, 2017
Will this method work on note4 n910v trying to get baseband 28(700) LTE in Nigeria

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Will this method work on note4 n910v, ANDROAD 9, RR 7.0.1. trying to get baseband 28(700) LTE in Nigeria

whitedavidp

Jul 31, 2012
I have graduated from fooling with my old Note3 (N900T) where this procedure seemed to work - at least in that the Network Signal Guru app would show the additional LTE bands I configured as present. Now I am trying to do the same with the real phone I need to get working - an Asus Zenfone Pro Max M1 (also known as an X00TD or ZB602KL).

While I was able to get the old Note 3 working without actually having to root the phone, I was not able to do so with the Zenfone. After rooting, I was able the use the adb shell command "su; setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb" and actually see my Windows 10 computer show a diagnostics 9091 com12 port and a modem 9091 on com11. I am not sure how it happened, but when I do the adb shell command "su; getprop sys.usb.config" I am shown diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb.

I tired running QPSTConfig.exe and things looked kind of OK but the phone showed an EIN of 0 until I slipped in some old nano SIM I had lying around. With that, I am able to run QPSTConfig.exe and things look pretty much the way they did for the Note 3 - although I did not manually add the port - it seems to have been auto-added.

In QPSTConfig.exe, I can perform Start Clients->Software Download->Backup and it seems to complete just fine - no errors and a file is written to disk. I can perform Start Clients->Service Programming then choose the Asus phone on com12 and it shows as online and looks pretty much how it did with the Note 3.

When I start QXDM.exe it shows as disconnected (while with the Note 3 it seemed connected immediately). When I went to the NV Browser all the items were grey. So I used Options->Communications and in the dialog I see that diagnostic com12 is checked and shows as active. But the Target Port field says disconnect. If I change that to the com12 it seems that the connection becomes valid - doesn't say disconnected and in the NV Browser the items are no longer grey.

But when I try to read item 06828 I get "NV Status Error Received: Item Inactive". Same for item 06829. With only a few, seemingly random exceptions, any item I try to read yields either get this error or "NV Status Error Received: Command Unrecognized".

This is using version 3.12.714 of QXDM.exe and QPST.exe 2.7, build 474. This phone is said to have Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor. Is this not compatible or something?

Thanks for any suggestions.

gigix_xx

Jan 1, 2018
Hello, i saved values with qxdm or rf_nv_manager, i read the nv again after saving, and the settings are saved, but when i reboot the phone, the nv gets back to it's default settings.. I don't get any error in qxdm when writing.. i have zenfone max msm8916 rooted by magisk.
There could be a problem with bootloader unlocker by asus, which game me a network error when unlocking.
if i use this C:\adb>fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Device authorized: false
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: false -maybe this doesn't allow me to write nv

Albirew

Jan 11, 2013
Provence
albirew.fr
Can anyone explain how or why this patch is supposed to work? I'm having no luck with a Snapdragon S5 from T-mobile. Thanks
the "patch" was actually an old version of the file from before cyanogen team add the "reset nv values at boot" functionnality.
see the commit witch add this "functionnality" if you have sources for your model and plan to edit and build your own version...

Reactions: x2bc4

x2bc4

Oct 21, 2009
Habana
the "patch" was actually an old version of the file from before cyanogen team add the "reset nv values at boot" functionnality.
see the commit witch add this "functionnality" if you have sources for your model and plan to edit and build your own version...
Sorry. No source code. But maybe there is another way. Since not all nv values are reset, I guess I need to find the origin of the default values and edit them. Thanks

Pat603xx

Jan 4, 2015
Hi all. This is my actuall results with Network Guru. I think the Band 20 for LTE is working correct. My carrier is O2 Germany.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190927-093545_Network_Signal_Guru.jpg
    Screenshot_20190927-093545_Network_Signal_Guru.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 239

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LTE Tutorial (yet another addendum for OP)

Here I tried to make a step by step compilation of all you need to unlock LTE bands in OP style.

Working only on kitkat and below
    ONLY FOR 1+1

Introduction:

Since OP, we got bads and goods, all NV write ability are belong to CM, for great justice, dlhxr took off every lock, etc. but since I'm lazy and all, I'm going to stop introduction there.
    It will theoretically unlock:
    GSM: DCS-1800/P-GSM/E-GSM/GSM-850/Railways-900/PCS-1900
    WCDMA: Band I to XI
    LTE: Band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 21
    PS: Even if they're theoretically enabled, some band cannot be used because of hardware limitation...

The Guide:

1. Download the rmt_storage patch and put it in your phone storage's root.

2. reboot your phone in recovery mode, install the rmt_storage patch then reboot in system mode aka normal mode. (when phone start, you won't have any signal for a min or two so don't panic)

3. Follow OP's steps from 1 to 9 (we need QPST configuration's server configured and active)

4. Download and install QXDM.

5. Open QXDM Pro, go to Options menu, Communications and set Target port to your phone.

1-comm.png

6. Back to QXDM main window, in the "View" drop-down menu, select NV Browser

2-nv_browser.png

Now the fun part begin
    7. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 01877 (rf_bc_config)(1); click the Read button(2), save somewhere the original value in case something goes wrong (inside notepad or anything), replace Input value with 3460734838925427584(3) and click on Write button(4).

3-nv_edit.png

8. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 00946 (band_pref_16_31); click the Read button, save somewhere the original value in case something goes wrong (inside notepad or anything), replace Input value with 0x0FF8 (please don't be an idiot and don't edit the empty one with "nam" in the name) and click on Write button. (copy-pasta FTW)

9. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 02954 (band_pref_32_63); click the Read button, save somewhere the original value in case something goes wrong (inside notepad or anything), replace Input value with 805765120 (please don't be an idiot and don't edit the empty one with "nam" in the name) and click on Write button. (Man, I love copy-pasta)

10. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 00441 (band_pref); click the Read button, save somewhere the original value in case something goes wrong (inside notepad or anything), replace Input value with 0x380 (please don't be an idiot and don't edit the empty one with "nam" in the name) and click on Write button. (I fkin love copy-pasta)
    edit: If you have problem with selection, you can either choose 0xFFFF or editing it directly from your phone: call / *#*#4636#*#* / Device info / Menu / Radio band select > Automatic (more infos on 00441)

11. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 06828 (lte_bc_config); click the Read button, save somewhere the original value in case something goes wrong (inside notepad or anything), replace Input value with 1904863 (please don't be an idiot and don't edit the empty one with "ext" in the name) and click on Write button. (Did I told you how much I love copy-pasta?)

12. Now Close QXDM; Wait 23 seconds (because, like OP, I like arbitrary waiting times), disable Android Debugging on your phone, unplug it and reboot your device; Once it comes back on, it might take a minute or two for it to acquire signal so don't panic.

Conclusion:

The only real way to know if the whole thing got applied is to do steps 1 through 6 again (obviously skipping installations) and reading all values or if you are in an area where you previously had bad or no reception.
    You can see unlocked GSM/UMPTS bands from the *#*#4636#*#* service menu (3dots > set GSM/UMTS band)

Original Values (in case you didn't saved your values):
    My Intl 1+1:
    01877: 562950069289856
    00946: 0x06E8
    02954: 131072
    00441: 0x380
    06828: 687194832973

Chinese 1+1:
    01877 : 562950035735424
    00946 : 0x04A8
    02954 : 0
    00441 : 0x0
    06828 : 962072674373

Sources:
    NV Values
    rmt_storage patch
    original chinese values

Thanks to @BlackSoulxxx for his original work with the Qualcomm baseband software, for the modified OPO Drivers and for the LTE NV values
    Thanks to @fards for finding the diagnostics command that made all this possible

Thanks to @devilsshadow(OP) for his 1+1 specific tutorial and QXDM package
    Thanks to @dlhxr for his rmt_storage patch
    Thanks to @Flint2 for chinese 1+1's original values and 00441
    And last but not least: @Cafeboy who raised my will in one post, when I was struggling writing this tutorial. :p

Update1: added chinese values and specify witch bands are enabled.
    Update2: added details about 00441
    Update3: forgot to check 11's name of value not to edit. updated thanks to @SoWErA
    Update4: unusability of band 20
    Update5: added service menu code to see 3G band unlock
    Update6: spelling correction + unusability of band 5
    Update7: added band 12 and link
    Update8: canceled update 7 (reason)
    Update9: removed band 2 (src)
    update10: added statement that it won't ****ing work with other ****ing phones or upper versions.
    STOP!

By following this guide, you acknowledge that you and you alone are responsible for the proper-functioning state of your device.

I am not responsible for any harm that may come to your device.

In an attempt to make this guide short and comprehensive and also to prevent the completely uninitiated from doing something stupid, I'm going to skip babysteps like <power on your coputer> or <browse to x folder and doubleclick on y>
    I start this assuming anyone following it has a basic understanding of what they're doing, what ADB is and also of the risks that come with messing with their device.

Introduction:

This guide will show you how to alter the default baseband frequencies of your qualcomm-based device, augmenting them so that (theoretically) it should work more like a global phone.

Those with an international version of the OPO can still follow this guide, if only to check your unlocked bands against those of your fellow chinese OPO owners. I'm of the opinion that even the international version lacks a few GSM/WCDMA bands, so no harm in trying to unlock some aditional ones.

This guide will, however, NOT UNLOCK ADITIONAL LTE BANDS. At least not for now. It will be updated if and when someone discovers a way to tamper with the LTE bands.

The Guide:

1. Download this archive containing all the necessary files and extract it wherever you please.

2. Enable Android Debugging on your phone and connect it to your computer, making sure MTP and PTP are not enabled in Storage > USB computer connection

3. Open up ADB and type the following:
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb

4. Launch Device Manager and look for the Other Devices expandable menu.

5. Right click on the first device listed under that menu (the first of the two A0001 devices listed there) and choose Update Driver Software, Browse my computer for driver software, Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, Show All Drivers, Have Disk and Browse

6. Browse to where you extracted OPO SPECIFIC QUALCOMM BAND UNLOCKER and locate the OPO Diagnostics Driver folder; Inside you will find 32bit and 64bit versions, pick the one relevant to you and inside you will find an .inf file that you will Open. Accept any warning messages that might pop up and let the installation of the driver complete.

7. Once everything is done installing, under Modems in Device Manager you will find HTC USB Modem. Rightclick and select Properties; In the Modem tab in the top left corner you will see Port: COM<number>. Remember that COM<number> or write it down or simply leave the window open for future reference.

8. Open the OPO SPECIFIC QUALCOMM BAND UNLOCKER folder, locate and install QPST 2.7.411 inside QPST > QPST v2.7 Build 4.11

9. Open QPST Configuration, go to the Ports tab, Add New Port (right bottom corner); In the Port field type in the COM<number> you wrote down/remembered from step 7 and in Port Label type OPO and finally click OK (left bottom corner). If you've followed all the steps correctly until here, you should be able to see this in the Active Phones tab:

byEQa.png

10. Locate and launch RF_NV_Manager.exe in the bin folder of the QPST installation directory (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin)

11. Once you have RF_NV_Manager.exe open, click on Setting > Comport and select COM<number> from the dropdown menu and click OK; Go to File (top right corner) and select Read from Phone and let it finish.

12. Scroll down and click on line 1877 (NV_RF_BC_CONFIG_I); Copy the number displayed on the right-hand side field (the one next to < unsigned 8 bytes > Band Class(s) Supported >)

13. Locate and open mzTool_1.2.1a.exe inside OPO SPECIFIC QUALCOMM BAND UNLOCKER; select Decimal under Input Radix (top left side); Paste the number you copied in step 12 into the Decimal field under RF BC Config. You should now see your currently available bands in the Bit Information field underneath. It should look similar to this:

bxJoA.png

14. Go to Band Performance (NV Value) tab and check all the GSM and WCDMA bands; Copy the number in the Decimal field under RF BC Config (2,307,813,334,319,039,360); Copy it into a text editor and remove the ","

15. Go back to RF NV Manager and paste the clean number (2307813334319039360) into the number field next to < unsigned 8 bytes > Band Class(s) > --- if you paste the number with commas or brackets instead of just the number, you're an idiot.

16. Press WRITE NV then go to File and select Write Changed NV Items To Phone; Wait 23 seconds (because I like arbitrary waiting times), disable Android Debugging on your phone, unplug it and reboot your device; Once it comes back on, it might take a few seconds for it to acquire signal so don't panic.

ADDENDUM:

NEW LTE UNLOCKING GUIDE
    Courtesy of @Albirew

Conclusion:

The only real way to know if the whole thing got applied is to do steps 1 through 13 again (obviously skipping installations) or if you are in an area where you previously had bad or no reception.

I've tested this on my 64GB Chinese OPO running stock rooted CM11S. Everything seems to work properly radio-wise, no worse than before. I'll have to travel a bit around to see if i get better or worse reception.

I'll edit this thread with any relevant information if any becomes available in the future or if anyone feels something is missing.

Thanks to @BlackSoulxxx for his original work with the Qualcomm baseband software and for the modified OPO Drivers
    Thanks to @Albirew for writing an extensive LTE tutorial
    News: I just found out a totally new way to change the band, bypass all the Qualcomm tool things and will give you a straight asnwer if the band isn't available on your cell tower of just hardware limitation (App with LTE band display included)...This time with my new tool you just have to plug on a PC and type the band you want and let the magic appear....Stay tune.....
    would you care to write and updated guide one exactly what you did? the first post isnt updated with the htc modem fix.

I am on T-Mobile and just this week they've turned on another band. dont know if its 2 or 12 or the 700mhz for LTE. the wifes phone was just 4G and then it popped LTE.

I would be happy to try it. I just wish someone would make an easy installer app or script or something.

I have not installed the latest update yet as i was holding off trying it. thanks in advance.

Sure. Here goes:
    1. Download the OPO archive files to your pc andRMT patch for your phone. Flash the rmt zip in recovery. This makes everything writeable for the NV edits. QPST is inside the OPO archive files in the bin folder.

2.Make sure QPST and QXDM are on your computer.

3.If it's not already, turn off MTP/PTP (everything should be unchecked) and turn on USB debugging.

4.In terminal: adb shell>su>setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb (it should make a disconnected sound, it's ok)

5.Now open device manager>other devices>right click first A0001>update driver software>browse for driver soft.>pick from list>show all>have disk>browse
    Navigate to the folder where you extracted the OPO archive flies, and select the OPO diagnostics folder. Install the 32 or 64 bit inf file that shows up.

6.Back in device manager, modems>HTC modems>right click>properties>Modem tab. Write down or remember the Port:COM number.

7.Open QPST config>Ports tab>add new port>in port field type COM number. Port label OPO. Click ok. If you did everything right, your phone should show up under the active phones tab. As long as you see port, phone and banner, you're good.

8.Open QXDM Pro>Options>communications>set target port to your phone (the COM port).

9.In QXDM Main window, view>NV Browser.
    -This is where the editing starts. I will preface by saying write down all original values in case you need them! If you have two values, don't change the nam or ext ones! Read carefully!-

10. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 01877 (rf_bc_config)(1); click the Read button, replace Input value with 3460734838925427584 and click on Write button.

11. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 00946 (band_pref_16_31); click the Read button, replace Input value with 0x0FF8 and click on Write button.

12. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 02954 (band_pref_32_63); click the Read button, replace Input value with 805765120 and click on Write button.

13. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 00441 (band_pref); click the Read button, replace Input value with 0x380 and click on Write button. If you have problem with selection, you can choose 0xFFFF or editing it directly from your phone: call / *#*#4636#*#* / Device info / Menu / Radio band select > Automatic

14. Inside the NV Browser window, scroll down and click on line 06828 (lte_bc_config); click the Read button, replace Input value with 1906911 and click on Write button.

15. Close QXDM, disable Android Debugging on your phone, unplug it and reboot your device.

The last value should theoretically unlock bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 21. I used LTE Discovery to check it. I can confirm that after using this mod and updating to the latest CM build, all t-mo bands are working for me. Of course, it's dependent on what they have going in your area. Band 12 still isn't everywhere yet. But, with everything ready to go, as soon as they roll it out, you should be able to use these bands! Good luck!
    Unfortunately I can 100% confirm that none of these methods unlock LTE band 20. Have tried a variety of values, including the "switch on everything" one, and despite that I can not connect to O2 UK LTE signal which is exclusively Band 20. Same SIM card in my Galaxy S4 connects to LTE instantly.

This now proves that LTE Band 20 functionality is hardware limited in the Oneplus One.