- Jul 6, 2021
Didn't even have to cry into my bricked tablet, thanks a bunch.
join this group and we may be able to help you.I Tried this on my tab but,
It says """Failed to send Hello.
Unable to ... Sahara ...
Blah blah blah.."""
It don't dump anything and my bootloader is also not unloacked
what to do now...
pls help anyone I really need help
anyone who wants to help me and contact me personally
telegram = ankitpandey250
instagram = ankitpandey2502
pls help me in unlock my tabs bootloader...
I am facing same problem please can you give video solutionWARNING: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU START CRYING INTO YOUR BRICKED TABLET
This guide is only for devices with "OEM Unlocking" option greyed out !!!
Others can follow the simpler procedure mentioned in the TWRP thread...
QDLoader_HS_USB_Driver (Google it and find)
Hex Editor (eg. HxD)
PC and some brain to understand....
EDIT (13/01/2020): After unlocking bootloader and restarting, if it asks for password, Reboot to recovery and format data...
- Install the drivers and hex editor.
- Clone this repo to PC - https://github.com/Naveen3Singh/BLUnlocker (Thanks to the dev )
- Extract the firehose file from stock rom. (eg. "prog_emmc_firehose_8917_ddr.mbn" for TB-X304)
- Boot into edl mode using key combo
or using adbCode:
adb reboot edl
- Check the port number in device manager and run " dump_devinfo.bat ".
- Mention port number and full path to "*.mbn" file (eg. D:\where\every\it\is\prog_emmc_firehose_8917_ddr.mbn)
- A file named " devinfo.img " will be dumped to the working dir. Edit it using an HEX editor as shown below.View attachment 5154947
- Save the devinfo.img after editing and run " unlock.bat "
- Reboot after success message.
- Voila !! You have Successful unlocked the bootloader. Reboot to system by holding the power button.
Flash TWRP and Enjoy rooting...
View attachment 5154955View attachment 5154957
PS: The same procedure can be done using QFIL tools (QPST)
Firehose file of TB-X304F and TB-X304L (DONT USE ON OTHER DEVICES!!!)
Thanks to the dev who wrote the code ( https://github.com/Naveen3Singh )
Hit thanks if this helped....
adb reboot edl
After unlocking, when u Boot into system it asks for a password, even if u didn't set one to start with (atleast in my case).