[Guide] Unlocking Red Magic 3's Bootloader

Search This thread

2pacamaru73

Sep 14, 2019
It doesn't work for me:

TO RELOCK BOOTLOADER Restart into fastboot on your phone, and use the commands:
"fastboot oem lock" -> FAILED unknown command
"fastboot flashing lock" -> Corrupt devices........
"fastboot oem relock" -> FAILED unknown command

jeffersondefenix

Sep 29, 2019
Hellow Guys I have one problem with my Red magic 3.

I make all steeps and root my device but when I tryed lock the flashing usin this comand : "fastboot flashing lock" my smartphone just show this message below.
"Your device is corrupt. It can`t be trusted and will not boot"

How to solve that?

Last edited:

ericlem

Oct 1, 2019
I recently flash my nubia red magic 3 from stock android to china version, I did not enable USB debugging and clear the PIN. It's shows that "Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot." Tried on ADB but then the device was not recognized. Suspect on USB debugging was not enabled. Need help on this!

souma_rox

Jan 6, 2015
delhi
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hellow Guys I have one problem with my Red magic 3.

I make all steeps and root my device but when I tryed lock the flashing usin this comand : "fastboot flashing lock" my smartphone just show this message below.
"Your device is corrupt. It can`t be trusted and will not boot"

How to solve that?
What I personally think based on my experience is that the phone doesn't allow anykind of modification or flashing of any other region rom when the bootloader is locked... So if you unlock the bootloader then make modifications and then try to relock it the result will be same. So if you really want to relock the bootloader I guess you have to flash the stock everything of the rom you phone came with. I mean if your phone came with global then flash global if NA then flash NA and when is everything is back to stock the way it was "out of the box" then you can relock the bootloader with ease.... Try it and tell me if it worked ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requirements:
    - To Unlock Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 3 (NX629J), you will need a computer.
    - Charge the Nubia Red Magic to at least 50%.
    - You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC. (Users reported better luck with usb 2.0 port vs usb 3.0.)

Connect your rm3 to your windows 10 pc without developer options enabled. It will be a cd drive, and you can double click it to install the usb drivers

1) Enable the Developer Options
    - To Enable Developer Options, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 10 Times until you see a toast message “Developer options enabled“

2) Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Options and check the box for OEM Unlock and USB Debugging

3) Connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.

4) Open a command prompt window on your computer and type: "adb devices"

5) You will see a pop up window on your phone to allow USB Debugging on your phone. Click ok.

6) Now type the commannd "adb reboot bootloader"

7) Once your phone has rebooted into it's bootloader, type in the command prompt "fastboot devices". This will list the devices connected, your phone should show up.

8) Then, enter "fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX629J"

9) Then enter "fastboot flashing unlock"

9) Finally type "fastboot reboot" into the command prompt.

10) From here you can install twrp, root your phone, etc.

TO RELOCK BOOTLOADER Restart into fastboot on your phone, and use the commands:
    "fastboot oem lock"
    "fastboot flashing lock"
    "fastboot oem relock"

https://imgur.com/pZR4KkL
    twrp here

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Nubia red magic 3 twrp here

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10CZYW-C1scN30y6xxYYCx5lV_eSMwamG/view?usp=drivesdk
    Yep, sadly, same result :/

UPDATE:
    FIXED BY USING A USB 2 PORT!!!
    Thx..now wait for custom rom
    by the way i suceess to unlock bootloader.. but still can"t install twrp.. tired ..........
    TWRP won't work unless it's a Chinese ROM