[GUIDE][UNOFFICIAL] Unbrick Your Hard Bricked Yureka/Yureka Plus

Search This thread

anilmannadiyaar

Jan 29, 2016
No luck...

:crying::crying::crying:anybody pls help...this tutorial was not working for me ,my phone model is YUREKA YU-5510A(KITKAT)...:crying::crying:

Last edited:

Nicks0482

Feb 27, 2016
Hello friends,
Now finally i revived my yureka + in full working state. Steps for you are
1)follow all the procedures told in this thread .
2)insert the memory card burned with EMMC image.
3)open the flashall.bat in computer it will show waiting for device.
4)now tap the point No. 2 and 6 from 6 tap point beside of headphone port(if you tapped point no 2 and 4 to enter into QHSB_bulk mode).
5)press and hold vol+ key
6)now inset the USB cable
7)device will vibrate and process in cmd will start
8)wait for the process to complete (requires patience).
9)Now disconnect the USB cable and just start your phone normally.

I can guarantee that this is 100% working method for all yu yureka + devices (if there is not any hardware problem in device).
NOW NOW NOW,
if you people are not able to revive IMEI let me know i shall publish the solution for that.

I am not writing this post on yu forum because i think that they will either cancel my replacement request or can void my device's warranty.

Best of luck .........................

hello i try 7-10 time but my YU5510A Yureka plus is not unbrick

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

it worked thanks and mine yureka not yureka plus and spread the word

bro my device not showing in device manager when i tap point 4 and 5 then showing QHB 9008 mode then i reconnent it not showning please help
i try tap 2 and 6 point but not happen

sudeep22

Feb 26, 2015
please help I write the image in sd card, insert in phone, trying to goin fasrboot mode but but it still showing same QUALCOMM boot loader mode in device manager and also red light continues on , no light on screen same as before

sudeep22

Feb 26, 2015
please help

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Hello friends,
4)now tap the point No. 2 and 6 from 6 tap point beside of headphone port(if you tapped point no 2 and 4 to enter into QHSB_bulk mode).

I can guarantee that this is 100% working method for all yu yureka + devices (if there is not any hardware problem in device).
NOW NOW NOW,
if you people are not able to revive IMEI let me know i shall publish the solution for that.

I am not writing this post on yu forum because i think that they will either cancel my replacement request or can void my device's warranty.

i have yureka i succesfuuly burnt image and insert memory card , then i tried i deects as quallcom husb bootloader 2008 but mobile not booting in fastboot, also with sd card pc began to hang also till restart it not reconize phone again and without sd card it reconize but same as qualcom 2008

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Is your Yureka/Yureka Plus hardbricked? (QDLoader 9008 mode)
Do you keep getting sahara fail error while trying to revive it using QFIL?

Wait no more... Just follow the instructions below and you may have a working Yureka/Yureka Plus again.

DISCLAIMER: I have personally revived my Yureka Plus using this method and tested it by hardbricking and unbricking my device 3 times before posting it here. I bear no responsibility of whatever that happens to your device/sdcard/computer by using this guide. (Well a dead device couldn't get any worse)

What will you need?

• A dead Yureka/Yureka Plus.
• A PC/Laptop.
• A 16GB or above MicroSD Card.
Win32DiskImager
• eMMC image of Yureka. Download
• Yureka/Yureka Plus fastboot images. Download
• Fastboot flashing tools package. Download
• Knowledge of how to use fastboot.
• A little brain and common sense.

Steps:
• Connect your MicroSD card to PC in mass storage mode using any card reader or old phone which supports mass storage mode.

• Format your MicroSD card in FAT32 format, quick format will work.

• Extract Yureka's eMMC image to a folder it will take some time and it will be of 14.5 GB after extracting.

• Install Win32DiskImager and write Yureka's eMMC image to your MicroSD card. Kindly select the right drive letter for your SD card otherwise your will severely damage any other drive or your PC hard disk.

• After successful completion of writing eMMC backup image to SD card, insert the MicroSD card in your device and remove all sim cards. Insert battery into your device now.

• Extract the contents of the fastboot images into a folder.

• Extract the contents of the flashing tools zip into the same folder
To make sure, check that system.img, boot.img etc files are in the same folder as flash-all.bat, fastboot.exe etc

• Connect your phone in fastboot mode, steps for which are : -
A. Press and hold the Volume Up key
B. With the Volume Up key, connect the phone to your PC/Laptop with USB cable
C. You can let go off the Volume Up key when the display lights up and shows random colored lines in case of Yureka Plus or (Fastboot mode/ Any other random thing which I don't know since I don't have Yureka to test) in case of Yureka.

• Run flash-all.bat by double clicking on it.

• A command window will open and flashing procedure will start

• DO NOT disconnect the device during flashing procedure

• The command window will close after the flashing process is over.

• Disconnect the USB cable, remove the microSD card and boot the phone normally by long pressing the Power button.

NOTE: This guide is not complete and a lot of stuff/steps/files needs to be added to deal with special cases and for different devices like Yureka Plus on Android which I will do later when I get time.
This guide should work fine for most of the cases where you simply bricked your device and not able to go into fastboot mode.

A tip for Yureka Plus users:
If the random colored line has stuck on your screen like they did on my device, just download any screen burn in tool from playstore and leave it running continuously for 2 to 3 hours, it will fix those lines. If that doesn't fixes your display then leave it running overnight.

Credits:
YU/Cyanogen for Fastboot images, tools and device.
rohitjaiswal @Xda For eMMC image of Yureka.
ayushtyagi28 @YU Forums for his official factory images thread so I can copy paste some steps from there.
You for trying this guide.
Me for making this guide.

i have yureka i succesfuuly burnt image and insert memory card , then i tried i deects as quallcom husb bootloader 2008 but mobile not booting in fastboot, also with sd card pc began to hang also till restart it not reconize phone again and without sd card it reconize but same as qualcom 2008

naved97

Aug 15, 2013
Mumbai
I'm really confused, whether I should try these steps or not,
my situation is sahara failure, red light on
I hard bricked my Yureka
Tried most of these option available
but no Success.!!

EDIT
Thankyou Divakar, your method really work, I just unbricked my device after searching on 100 posts, yours was helpful,
I request all other members who bricked their Yureka follow Divakars post, you will definitely unbrick your Dead Yureka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwakar1990
Hello friends,

NOW NOW NOW,

Last edited:

Nicks0482

Feb 27, 2016
I'm really confused, whether I should try these steps or not,
my situation is sahara failure, red light on
I hard bricked my Yureka
Tried most of these option available
but no Success.!!

EDIT
Thankyou Divakar, your method really work, I just unbricked my device after searching on 100 posts, yours was helpful,
I request all other members who bricked their Yureka follow Divakars post, you will definitely unbrick your Dead Yureka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwakar1990
Hello friends,

NOW NOW NOW,

bro i try this method but i don't unbrick my yu+ Yu5510A please help

aashiqehussain

Mar 5, 2016
Pls explain

I don't understand what tapping are you talking about. Is there a physical push/tap button or what are we referring in Divakars post. I not a noob, but i still fail to understand your point Divakar. Where are these tapping points.

Kindly advise...

Lord MaMu

Mar 5, 2016
Recovered from coloured lines screen!

My phone was stuck at some kind of bootloop with those random coloured lines. I followed the procedure and was able to restore my phone back to the YU logo bootloop screen! ;) Thanks for the guide ^_^

injamul85

May 30, 2015
Imei issue. All step are followed as per instruction and i get back my yu. Now only have imei & sim issue.

Jackson.sony7

Dec 30, 2015
Bangalore
Buddy U R THE BEST

Thanks a lot buddy..Finally someone came up with a solution. U R THE BEST..I really appreciate your support. Keep up the good work..:eek:

Explorer

Jan 10, 2013
Thanks A TONNNNN, man! Finally was able to revive my cousin's Yureka Plus! Lifesaver, this thread should deserve more attention! Thanks again OP!

altafharsh60

Mar 9, 2016
Bro! I'm getting fast boot mode but further more how should load ROM into yureka, I'm not getting:confused::confused:.

Please help me out.:confused:

Sent from my C1604 using xda app-developers app

altafharsh60

Mar 9, 2016
Firstly, after burning eMMc and running flash-bat.all.I got into fastboot. Then through command
Fastboot -I 0x1ebf oem unlock

I got cwm recovery mode too, later how to load ROM Bro,I've tried even to load ROM from sideload.it didn't help me.

I tried to tap 2&6 , it didn't work.
But 4&6 got me something, but everthing was just FAILED.

Please Bro,do help.m tryin n tryin n tryin!!
Fastboot m getting, later cwm recovery mode too.lastly only how to load stock ROM?? :confused::confused::confused::confused::p:(:(:(:(
Sent from my C1604 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is your Yureka/Yureka Plus hardbricked? (QDLoader 9008 mode)
    Do you keep getting sahara fail error while trying to revive it using QFIL?

Wait no more... Just follow the instructions below and you may have a working Yureka/Yureka Plus again.

DISCLAIMER: I have personally revived my Yureka Plus using this method and tested it by hardbricking and unbricking my device 3 times before posting it here. I bear no responsibility of whatever that happens to your device/sdcard/computer by using this guide. (Well a dead device couldn't get any worse)

What will you need?

• A dead Yureka/Yureka Plus.
    • A PC/Laptop.
    • A 16GB or above MicroSD Card.
    Win32DiskImager
    • eMMC image of Yureka. Download
    • Yureka/Yureka Plus fastboot images. Download
    • Fastboot flashing tools package. Download
    • Knowledge of how to use fastboot.
    • A little brain and common sense.

Steps:
    • Connect your MicroSD card to PC in mass storage mode using any card reader or old phone which supports mass storage mode.

• Format your MicroSD card in FAT32 format, quick format will work.

• Extract Yureka's eMMC image to a folder it will take some time and it will be of 14.5 GB after extracting.

• Install Win32DiskImager and write Yureka's eMMC image to your MicroSD card. Kindly select the right drive letter for your SD card otherwise your will severely damage any other drive or your PC hard disk.

• After successful completion of writing eMMC backup image to SD card, insert the MicroSD card in your device and remove all sim cards. Insert battery into your device now.

• Extract the contents of the fastboot images into a folder.

• Extract the contents of the flashing tools zip into the same folder
    To make sure, check that system.img, boot.img etc files are in the same folder as flash-all.bat, fastboot.exe etc

• Connect your phone in fastboot mode, steps for which are : -
    A. Press and hold the Volume Up key
    B. With the Volume Up key, connect the phone to your PC/Laptop with USB cable
    C. You can let go off the Volume Up key when the display lights up and shows random colored lines in case of Yureka Plus or (Fastboot mode/ Any other random thing which I don't know since I don't have Yureka to test) in case of Yureka.

• Run flash-all.bat by double clicking on it.

• A command window will open and flashing procedure will start

• DO NOT disconnect the device during flashing procedure

• The command window will close after the flashing process is over.

• Disconnect the USB cable, remove the microSD card and boot the phone normally by long pressing the Power button.

NOTE: This guide is not complete and a lot of stuff/steps/files needs to be added to deal with special cases and for different devices like Yureka Plus on Android which I will do later when I get time.
    This guide should work fine for most of the cases where you simply bricked your device and not able to go into fastboot mode.

A tip for Yureka Plus users:
    If the random colored line has stuck on your screen like they did on my device, just download any screen burn in tool from playstore and leave it running continuously for 2 to 3 hours, it will fix those lines. If that doesn't fixes your display then leave it running overnight.

Credits:
    YU/Cyanogen for Fastboot images, tools and device.
    rohitjaiswal @Xda For eMMC image of Yureka.
    ayushtyagi28 @YU Forums for his official factory images thread so I can copy paste some steps from there.
    You for trying this guide.
    Me for making this guide.
    Oh wow, a lot of stuff has been going on here when I was away, anyways if you wanna thank me for this guide then just press the thanks button under the first post.
    I hope all of your queries are solved now, if you have any queries still please post it here and I will try to solve it.
    I am more active on Official YU Forums.
    I TRIED THIS STEPS BUT STILL MY YUREKA PLUS SHOWS ME LINING COLOR PLEASE HELP ME MY EMAIL ID IS rloveu027@gmail.com please solve my problem

When you short the pin & phone gets detected by your PC/Laptop as Coolpad devices you will see some colour lines on the screen.. Click on the flash all file as explained in the post after flashing ROM also you might see some colour line but it will go away soon after 1 or 2 reboots...

As i suggested early run flashall. bat file even before shorting the pin and let it wait for device to get connected..

Download some screen burn in apps from playstore and leave them running for 1-2 hours on full brightness.

Also kindly press the thanks button below instead of writing thanks :) thats the only way you can really thank me.
    Hello friends,

NOW NOW NOW,

Anyway, I have successfully brought the hard bricked Yureka Plus back using the info here.. YES, IT IS FOR HARDBRICKED (QDLoader 9008 mode) DEVICE, NOT FOR SOFT BRICKED. [ -sorry for caps ]

I do think it worked for my case, as I had bricked it by flashing a miui rom meant for coolpad device of the same hardware. I think, boot or partitions must have got changed because of that.

Now it is working, Thank God, IMEI data is safe. I never wish to mess with IMEI and UUID related things.

(See the first post again to understand. that only sd card flashing is made easy here. Read on.)
    I found that it is not necessary fo flash a whole 15gb Backup.img image file with all partitions, but only the initial bootloader part of it is sufficient.
    So no need to download 619MB compressed backup file, instead use this one [CLICK HERE] -only 25 to 27MB compressed and 97.6Mb - when extracted, this will do the job on SD card using Win32DiskImager [Extract the rar file into some folder and flash it using Win32DiskImager on your SD card - br careful to choose the correct drive] . But however, factory ROM (fastboot images) need to be downloaded and can not be avoided.
    .Thanks for the tutorial, now it becomes easier to figure out. (See the first post again to understand. that only sd card flashing is made easy here.)