[GUIDE] Unroot / Unbrick, Flash official stock firmware on galaxy ace plus GT-S7500

Search This thread

samersh72

Nov 26, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
:cowboy:
Here is a full guide on how to unroot and back to official stock for galaxy ace plus GT-S7500. it is useful also if you soft brick your phone​

!!!BE SURE THAT YOU ARE FLASHING THE RIGHT FIRMWARE FOR YOUR VARIANT!!!​
Do it on your own responsibility! if you follow this guide properly u will be on the safe side ;)

samsung-galaxy-ace-plus-s7500.jpg

Before we proceed, make sure:

1-You have installed your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 USB drivers on your PC (the easiest way is to install Kies).
2-You need to enable USB debugging mode which is deactivated by default.
3-Your Ace Plus S7500 should have 70-80% charge remaining.
4-Your Ace Plus S7500 should be factory unlocked.
5-Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data stored in phone memory in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.
6-Make sure that kies program is not running & disable antivirus.
This guide is only for Galaxy Ace Plus S7500. So don’t bother to try it on other devices.

samsung-galaxy-ace-plus-s7500-white.jpg

How to do it:

Step 1) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button until you see Android logo, then volume up.

Step 2) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to your computer.

Step 3) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn yellow and will show the COM port number.

Step 4) unzip the downlowded file. u will get a Home.tar file.

Step 5) click on pda (in odin) and choose the file "Home.tar"

Step 6) check "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options and make sure that "Re-Partition" is unchecked

Step 7) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.

DO NOT UNPLUG USB CABLE WHILE EXECUTING THE PROCESS, YOU MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Step 8) When the installation is completed, you read a green "PASS". your phone will restart (first boot will take a longer time so don't panic) :good:

Note: If you have a corrupted partition table (Odin says: "there is no pit partition" or "Re-Partition operation failed"), flash pit file (attached) (put it in pit window) with your firmware, in this case "Re-Partition" must be marked.

Note 1: if you want to reset your binary counter, use triangle away before unrooting. get the app from here

It is recommended to make hard reset after flashing to have a fresh official firmware

Odin troubleshooting: If Odin accidentally gives you "fail" try the following:
- Repeat procedure.
- Make sure that all actions of Kies are disabled from task manager.
- Change usb port.
- Try another usb cable (make sure it is the original).
- Try another Odin version.
- Uninstall and re-install driver.
- Try another computer.

Download Links:​

For Firmwares see second post​

Don't forget to press THANKS & RATING buttons!

Attachments

• S7500_Trebon_1103.zip
    696 bytes · Views: 20,593
Last edited:

piyush25.2009

Feb 3, 2013
Mumbai
post unrooting

hey bro ! thanks for the instructions.. i wanted to ask if i unroot the phone to official firmware, will kies detect my phone and will i be able to install official ICS on it ?

samersh72

Nov 26, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Re: [GUIDE] Unroot, Flash official stock firmware on galaxy ace plus S7500

hey bro ! thanks for the instructions.. i wanted to ask if i unroot the phone to official firmware, will kies detect my phone and will i be able to install official ICS on it ?

Sure, Kies will detect ur phone. But the latest official firmware for s7500 still 2.3.6 i will post ics firmware when it is released ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

piyush25.2009

Feb 3, 2013
Mumbai
kies error

bro i did as u instructed ! still kies give me error that this device is not supported

Attachments

• kies.jpg
    kies.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,612

samersh72

Nov 26, 2012
GB
meettomy.site

bro i did as u instructed ! still kies give me error that this device is not supported

Install new version of kies 16.0.0.400 uninstall the old and install the new Kies. It is a kies firmware

Last edited:

samersh72

Nov 26, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :cowboy:
    Here is a full guide on how to unroot and back to official stock for galaxy ace plus GT-S7500. it is useful also if you soft brick your phone​

!!!BE SURE THAT YOU ARE FLASHING THE RIGHT FIRMWARE FOR YOUR VARIANT!!!​
    Do it on your own responsibility! if you follow this guide properly u will be on the safe side ;)

samsung-galaxy-ace-plus-s7500.jpg

Before we proceed, make sure:

1-You have installed your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 USB drivers on your PC (the easiest way is to install Kies).
    2-You need to enable USB debugging mode which is deactivated by default.
    3-Your Ace Plus S7500 should have 70-80% charge remaining.
    4-Your Ace Plus S7500 should be factory unlocked.
    5-Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data stored in phone memory in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.
    6-Make sure that kies program is not running & disable antivirus.
    This guide is only for Galaxy Ace Plus S7500. So don’t bother to try it on other devices.

samsung-galaxy-ace-plus-s7500-white.jpg

How to do it:

Step 1) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button until you see Android logo, then volume up.

Step 2) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to your computer.

Step 3) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn yellow and will show the COM port number.

Step 4) unzip the downlowded file. u will get a Home.tar file.

Step 5) click on pda (in odin) and choose the file "Home.tar"

Step 6) check "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options and make sure that "Re-Partition" is unchecked

Step 7) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.

DO NOT UNPLUG USB CABLE WHILE EXECUTING THE PROCESS, YOU MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Step 8) When the installation is completed, you read a green "PASS". your phone will restart (first boot will take a longer time so don't panic) :good:

Note: If you have a corrupted partition table (Odin says: "there is no pit partition" or "Re-Partition operation failed"), flash pit file (attached) (put it in pit window) with your firmware, in this case "Re-Partition" must be marked.

Note 1: if you want to reset your binary counter, use triangle away before unrooting. get the app from here

It is recommended to make hard reset after flashing to have a fresh official firmware

Odin troubleshooting: If Odin accidentally gives you "fail" try the following:
    - Repeat procedure.
    - Make sure that all actions of Kies are disabled from task manager.
    - Change usb port.
    - Try another usb cable (make sure it is the original).
    - Try another Odin version.
    - Uninstall and re-install driver.
    - Try another computer.

Download Links:​

For Firmwares see second post​

Don't forget to press THANKS & RATING buttons!

Install new version of kies 16.0.0.400 uninstall the old and install the new Kies. It is a kies firmware

hey i want indian firmware

The above firmwares in the op can match your need they are the newest firmware for s7500. for india see second post.

Sure, Kies will detect ur phone. But the latest official firmware for s7500 still 2.3.6 i will post ics firmware when it is released ;)