[GUIDE] Unroot/Unbrick, Flash official stock firmware on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 & I9505

Search This thread

cervantes

Mar 6, 2008
Only data click change and repair file system select and format it to fat32 then again do the same thing now this time select ext4 type.

this twrp last version

im trying but can not fix promlem (only have fat can not have fat32)

GMiCbbN.jpg

GMiBjp0.jpg

drparvez

May 18, 2014
jaipur
thanks for reply but can not fix problem
Are you successfully format internal storage.
In wipe option choose data then click repair and change file system. Click change file system choose any type except ext4 then swipe to proceed. Again do same thing this time choose ext4. After that go to wipe option choose swipe to factory reset type yes.
In backup option internal memory shows available storage in mb?

cervantes

Mar 6, 2008
In wipe option choose data then click repair and change file system. Click change file system choose any type except ext4 then swipe to proceed. Again do same thing this time choose ext4. After that go to wipe option choose swipe to factory reset type yes.

I tried all of them except factory reset.

thanks i will try

twisterbr

Sep 28, 2017
Stuck at logo screen

I have a I9505 (Galaxy S4) and after a week I rooted (with CFautoroot) my device rebooted alone and after that I could not get past the logo screen.

I can:
- enter download mode;
- use odin (install roms, pit, etc with no errors);

I cant:
- enter recovery mode (stuck at screen showing "recovery booting" blue text at top and logo)

one observation is that if turn off my phone, it actually reboots instead of shutting off. To shut off I need to pull off the battery.
And if I plug my phone on the charge, it shows the battery icon on screen but greyed out with a lightning inside.. not changing to the charging animation

I tried many installations: latest stock rom (jan/2017) downloaded directly from samsung servers (using samfirm, which by the way I completely recommend) with pit (and without it).... tried with CF autoroot.. tried with twrp.. but with no change... I can never get past logo screen =(

I think theres still something installed that could be affecting my phone, is there possible? The question is: when I install pit + rom it removes everything?
I dont mind losing all data from my phone memory, so if theres anything that I could do to restore my phone to original form I would do it.

cervantes

Mar 6, 2008
I tried all of them except factory reset.

thanks i will try
i will do it but can not fix problem:(

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

i will do it but can not fix problem
i showing only 8gb internal storage

kakeru26

Oct 2, 2017
badly need you help!!!

good day sir/mam.. by the way im new here but this a very good site you helping alot of people keep it XDA

can you help me i have some issue about my

thank alot team XDA

Model:GT-I9500
FCC ID: A3LGTI9500
SSN : I9500GSMH
S/N: R21F34AJEJX

cervantes

Mar 6, 2008
Is 8gb is usable when phone boot.

i see friend,
im control on phone showing 16gb but when i connected computer or controlled filemanager on android only showing 8gb.
phone can not show internal sd card.
and im flashing only original rom with odin.
my phone have root acces and can not installing custom rom after this problem

drparvez

May 18, 2014
jaipur
i see friend,
im control on phone showing 16gb but when i connected computer or controlled filemanager on android only showing 8gb.
phone can not show internal sd card.
and im flashing only original rom with odin.
my phone have root acces and can not installing custom rom after this problem

Go to twrp recovery. Are you able to use internal storage in install option.
Is my files app showing internal storage.
Yes phone have 16gb storage but available usable memory is something 11gb only. About 5gb of internal storage consumed by Samsung stock rom. Your usable and free memory is approximately 8 to 9gb.
Please send me a screen shot of my files app.

Last edited:

drparvez

May 18, 2014
jaipur
Yes phone have 16gb storage but available usable memory is something 11gb only. About 5gb of internal storage consumed by Samsung stock rom. Your usable and free memory is approximately 8 to 9gb.

Screen shot of my s5 an tu tu shows 8gb available internal storage.

Last edited:

cervantes

Mar 6, 2008

tgvaWbJ.jpg

IYluhk9.jpg

kLswAoa.jpg

IMG]

Last edited:

drparvez

May 18, 2014
jaipur
https://i.imgur.com/yp0S3L5.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]
Your phone is normal there is no issue in internal storage. In computer install latest Samsung usb driver and reboot. When you connect your phone with usb cable make sure your phone display is on and unlock from lock screen. You will able to see internal storage in computer.

Last edited:

cervantes

Mar 6, 2008
Your phone is normal there is no issue in internal storage. In computer install latest Samsung usb driver and reboot. When you connect your phone with usb cable make sure your phone display is on and unlock from lock screen. You will able to see internal storage in computer.

ithink have problem, i showing another phone anythin is working. not working internal sd card
im get this problem after lost internal sd card

dtTGRhO.jpg

Last edited:

alexman1a

Oct 11, 2017
Where can I find old firmwares for I9505? The collection from here was removed:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2252855
I tried to install versions from 5.0.1 to 4.4.2, and after finish the phone restart again and again after appears samsung logo. I want also to try and old version, 4.3, 4.2-maybe bootloader cannot like newer version.
What other solutions can you recommend me?
I need some firmware for Romania country.Also I want to try with a pit file, if someone can give me.
Thx

Last edited:

drparvez

May 18, 2014
jaipur
Where can I find old firmwares for I9505? The collection from here was removed:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2252855
I tried to install versions from 5.0.1 to 4.4.2, and after finish the phone restart again and again after appears samsung logo. I want also to try and old version, 4.3, 4.2-maybe bootloader cannot like newer version.
What other solutions can you recommend me?
I need some firmware for Romania country.Also I want to try with a pit file, if someone can give me.
Thx
No need of pit file. Just do a simple format data in recovery when you going to 5.0 to 4.4.2.

Top Liked Posts