This is a guide to enable Google Now Cards / Now on Tap in any country, if you get the not available in your country.
Works on Android L/M/N
NO ROOT REQUIRED
!! WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STEPS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE ANDROID VERSION YOU ARE IN, BUT THE GUIDE SHOULD STILL WORK !!
(1) Remove SIM card (if you have one)
(2) You need to come from a fresh install (factory reset)
(3) At the first time setup skip all steps. No wifi, no email, no time/date, nothing.
(4) Disable Location
(5) Connect to Wi-Fi
(6) Go to Settings > More > VPN and connect to any VPN from US or UK (I use vpnbook.com PPTP) - Add a simple pattern for security
(7) Once you are connected with the VPN, Tap the Google App
(8) Sign in with your account
(9) After you sign in, you'll see a new window introducing 'Google Now'. Click "Yes, I'm in".
(10) To enable Now on Tap go to Settings > Google > Search & Now > Now Cards > Now on Tap and enable it
(11) Insert your SIM card and delete VPN (and the pattern you set up earlier if you wish)
(12) Enjoy Now on Tap
Hit thanks if this guide helped you!