[GUIDE] Viper4Android Driver Installation Error Fixed on A11/12/12.1 AOSP/OOS/COS ROMs

Search This thread

muschiu35bv

Oct 19, 2013
Hello! I tried to install on oneplus 10 pro viper4android apk and then flash FxRepack true magisk but when i opened the v4a app i got no drive installed. Does this module works on oneplus 10 pro?

ZwoelVi

Jun 21, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S7
Google Pixel 5
Hello guys. I've searched the hole internet for a solution to my problem, but to no avail. Every time v4a asked to install the drivers. I use the nothing phone 1st would be happy if someone could help me. Its a must have app for my rooted device

Marioaj12345

Dec 13, 2014
Here's a magisk module repack

Just install the APK and flash this zip after ;) don't let the APK install the driver it'll fail!

Flash this after installing app or before ;)

It'll work without any hassle!

Enjoy!
I flashed your fix and it works but my status bar clock and notifications lost their padding and are now behind my holepunch camera on the OnePlus 9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I followed these steps but it didn't work, it keeps asking me to install the V4A driver every time I enter the App. Did I do something wrong?

Can you help me? It's too bad not to use V4A
    Replace your file with this and reboot. It works fine for me
    1. Method

2. Method
    Use Latest Unofficial Magisk Delta (if only 3. method didn't work.) and continue with 3. Step.

3. Method
    Found this thread.
    First install V4A apk, let it install the module and reboot once and then, basically copy these commands;
    Code:
    #!/system/bin/sh
    # Kill audioserver PID if it was initialized already
    SERVERPID=$(pidof audioserver)
    [ "$SERVERPID" ] && kill $SERVERPID

mount -o bind /vendor/etc/audio_effects.xml /odm/etc/audio_effects.xml

magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver audioserver_tmpfs file { read write execute }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver system_file file { execmod }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow mediaserver mediaserver_tmpfs file { read write execute }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow mediaserver system_file file { execmod }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver unlabeled file { read write execute open getattr }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default hal_audio_default process { execmem }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default hal_audio_default_tmpfs file { execute }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default audio_data_file dir { search }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow app app_data_file file { execute_no_trans }'
    magiskpolicy --live 'allow mtk_hal_audio mtk_hal_audio_tmpfs file { execute }'
    Into the file in "/data/adb/modules/ViPER4AndroidFX/post-fs-data.sh" and then reboot. Your V4A driver will start working, enjoy!
    IMG_20220303_104907.jpg

Make sure to install AML if you are using other sound mods. Also here is another guide based on AML post fs file.
    Not working for me oxygenos 12 oneplus 10 Pro still drivers not installed
    If anyone having issues with v4a on latest oos

Try this

Extract the content and replace the original one. And ser proper permissions.

I had severe issues getting it to work. So I'm not sure if the odm File was the issue or if the modified system/etc config File solved it. I just edited the original odm/etc and added v4a info same with system/etc files.

The above mod didn't help fully so hope this help

Just noticed i used my broken file in /vendor/ linked to odm/etc which don't include the uuid so it seems to be the system/etc that's needed
    Here's a magisk module repack

Just install the APK and flash this zip after ;) don't let the APK install the driver it'll fail!

Flash this after installing app or before ;)

It'll work without any hassle!

Enjoy!