Sep 26, 2009
Here to let everyone know that this is working on the OnePlus 7T Pro

More info:

Device: OnePlus 7T Pro
Build Number: Oxygen OS 10.0.3.HD01AA
Android Version: 10
Model: HD1910

Profile Used: India VoLTE

You need to install the 2 files in the zip file i attached in my post, one of them is the upgraded OEM LogKit, you need it to be able to view the VoLTE / VoWiFi switches when going into Factory Mode by pressing *#800# . The 2nd file is the modded Engineering Mode file, you need that so you're able to go into Engineering Mode on Android 10 by pressing *#801# Because you have to enable the Full-Switch Port :)

If anyone needs any info just Quote my reply here or send me a private message :)
Hi,

Could you please share how can those APK files can be installed on OnePlus 3T?

Thank you!

Inpain

Aug 22, 2011
Kuwait
Hi,

Could you please share how can those APK files can be installed on OnePlus 3T?

Thank you!

Download the attached zip file, extract the two files inside, and send them to your phone, then install them, then simply follow the steps i mentioned and the main steps in the OP.

But i have to say, i do not know if this works on the 3T, i have only tested it on all the 7 series devices only.

Reactions: amplatfus

amplatfus

Sep 26, 2009
Thanks for that... Lead me to compare getprop output before and after activating "serial" and "full port switch" using *#801#

Here is the result :
Hi,
I would have a question: Please confirm, are you on custom ROM and you are able to enter *#801#?
If yes, I would like to know too, please.

Thank you,
amplatfus

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Download the attached zip file, extract the two files inside, and send them to your phone, then install them, then simply follow the steps i mentioned and the main steps in the OP.

But i have to say, i do not know if this works on the 3T, i have only tested it on all the 7 series devices only.
Unfortunately, are not even install on Lineage PIE on OnePlus 3T. Still searching....

Thank you,
amplatfus

EstherTakumi

Sep 30, 2013
Alor Setar
Hi,
I would have a question: Please confirm, are you on custom ROM and you are able to enter *#801#?
If yes, I would like to know too, please.

Thank you,
amplatfus

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Unfortunately, are not even install on Lineage PIE on OnePlus 3T. Still searching....

Thank you,
amplatfus

*#801# only for stock OOS, if you're in custom rom, that rom developer that are responsible to include VoLTe. Do check it with rom developer for clarification.

Reactions: amplatfus

greenmns

Feb 19, 2020
hi i have nokia 1 plus
i want use volte with it
my carrier and nokia 1 plus support volte
but in build.prop in nokia 1 plus there is not any factor of volte.
please help me what do i do?

waliuxd

Oct 16, 2015
Lima
@dagoban please update the list and add Claro Argentina (Claro is in all south and central america). It's working both VoLte and VoWifi in both sim cards with the Telefonica UK setting.

Thanks !!
Thanks

My results with Telefonica UK :

- Claro Peru -> VoLte Works, Vowifi NO (yet)
- Entel Peru - > Volte not working, and VoWifi is not available with them
- Movistar Peru -> VoLTE not working, or maybe i need to stay in a place where Volte arribes clear(not good signal), VoWifi works :confused:

KruSan

Nov 14, 2008
CGN
Hey all,

might be a silly question.

Can someone please tell me, when I'm removing the standart-profile ( ROW-commercial), and DT-Greece or Commercial-MTS doesn't work for me in Germany, how can I get the partly working Row-Commercial back into the options ?
My phone has a locked bootloader , is not rooted and has no twrp. But PDC Tool is working.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

celemattia

Apr 8, 2017
Pavia
VoLTE activation on custom ROM

Dear all,
Thanks to @xyyx I have been able to activate VoLTE on OnePlus 3T on a Custom ROM (NOS 10.0).
The correct command line string is:

adb shell
su
setprop sys.usb.config setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_smd,rmnet_ipa,adb

After that you can plug your phone in your computer and launch PDC, be warned that the number of carrier profiles may be lower than on OOS.

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
I've tried to follow this guide on my op3t. I can start PDC and connect to the device. After that the guide does not nearly match, what I see. I have none of Oversea-Commercial_DS, Telefonica_UK_Commercial and India-VoLTE-Vodafone. See attached screenshot.

Any ideas? I feel completely stupid and noob... :( Any help and/or assistance is highly appriciated!

EDIT:
vodafone.de (mcc=262; mnc=02)
Meanwhile I've tried all sw configs from the list in the screen shot - to no avail. How do I access Telefonica_UK_Commercial and India-VoLTE-Vodafone?

Last edited:

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Whenever I load a profile it never shows up. I can delete profiles, change sub0,1 etc. I am connected successfully but the loaded profile never comes up. It seems to work, refreshes the list but the .mbn file I load never shows up in the list. What am I doing wrong?

Did you ever get a solution ... I am having the same issue where PDC doesn't show the loaded file :/

magikwurd

Sep 16, 2011
UPDATE:
So it looks like the Wi-Fi calling feature is "showing" on the phone, but the function does not work with AT&T calls. When you set the phone to Airplane Mode and enable wifi and Wi-Fi Calling, it asks you to turn off airplane mode. In other words, if the network does not show up as AT&T Wi-Fi calling, it's not provisioned. I was really hoping this would not be the case. Oh well.

Original Post:
I FINALLY GOT VOWIFI WORKING ON MY ONEPLUS 6T MCLAREN ON AT&T! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Sorry for the all caps but I didn't think it would ever work! Not sure about other carriers but finally my OnePlus 6t McLaren has reached its full potential. I followed the OP's instructions and it honestly was a waste of time for me personally. Nothing worked. So I continued looking and looking (for hours) and finally found the solution. Also, I had called AT&T earlier today and the agent stated they don't have anything that needs to be "turned on" or "provisioned" on their end or on your SIM for this to work. This is strictly a ONEPLUS restriction in my opinion, which is honestly very disappointing if you ask me. NEVER SETTLE motto needs to be rethought. But I digress.

- Download the ONEPLUSLOGKIT 1.0 APK from this site | https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl...uslogkit-1-0-2-android-apk-download/download/
- Install the APK on your device and it will ask you if you want to update the log kit app. It won't erase any info, simply update it.
- I rebooted after just to ensure the APK update took. Then go into the usual screens from the dialer app *#800# and do the standard steps to get to Function Switch.
- Enable the VoWifi Switch and reboot once more. Then go into your SIM card settings and enable VOWIFI. Disable your radio and leave wifi on. Make a test call. Voila! Enjoy!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: xiangmj

prokiller1199

Nov 14, 2014
Johor Bahru

LePala

Mar 9, 2017
I am from germany with "Congstar" provider and got VoWifi working with DT_Greece profil but VoLTE is not working. Anyone knows which profile to choose for Congstar? Telefonica_UK_Commercial does not work at all though it should work for Telekom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [UPDATE]
    Updated QPST version + new how to

Exciting news, @jamal2367 from https://jamal2367.com has developed a way to get VoLTE + VoWifi working for many countries + carriers.

If you are on Vodafone and you are having problems with Telefonica_UK_Commercial, try India-VoLTE-Vodafone instead.
    The name of the country doesn't matter, its all about the actual configuration settings stored in the profile.

So far tested and working
    Telefonica_UK_Commercial settings
    Germany: T-Mobile, O2, Vodafone, former E-Plus, 3rd parties like Alditalk,...
    Portugal Vodafone
    Czech Republic Vodafone
    Greece Cosmote
    Romania Orange --> if not working, use Telia Finland settings instead of Telefonica UK
    Netherlands Vodafone
    Switzerland Swisscom
    Belgium Orange
    Malaysia telco Digi
    TurkeyTürk Telekom
    Austria Drei
    Greece Cosmote
    Hungary Telekom
    This is NOT just enabling the settings in the menu but really enabling the full features!

The German carriers have enabled VoLTE for quite some time already and OnePlus has officially enabled the feature, but we were still not able to actually use it, only to show it in the settings because the carriers have not distributed OnePlus with the appropiate settings for VoLTE + VoWiFi.

Original credits go to jamal2367 from https://android-hubo.de/thread/8203...t-dual-volte-vowifi-freischalten-de-ohne-root

It works for OnePlus
    3/3T
    5/5T
    : Link to 5: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5/how-to/volte-vowifi-german-user-t3816516
    6 Link to 6 https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6/how-to/volte-vowifi-german-user-t3817412

Since I own a 5T this is a how to for the 5T, see the original threat for the other how to's

Requirements:
    OxygenOS
    With root-->magisk--> Module VoEnabler 1.2 by Toucan-->enable it
    w/o root--> open the dialer: *#800# --> oneplus Logkit --> Function Switch --> enable VoLTE + VoWifi switch

Disclaimer
    You can break your phone, so know what you do

Steps
    1)To be safe, make a backup via TRWP of your EFS partition BEFORE you flash anything! If you're not rooted, do a nandroid backup via fastboot

2) Download and install:
    https://jamal2367.com/VoLTE-VoWiFi/QUD.WIN.1.1 Installer-10037.3 Setup.zip
    https://jamal2367.com/VoLTE-VoWiFi/QPST_2.7.460.zip
    Just use the standard settings and click on OK, next, ...

3) Connect your phone to your laptop via USB

4) open dialer app and enter *#801#
    Set Serial and Full-port switch to ON

5) Open "PDC" in your QPST start menu folder, best to do by right click & "run as administrator"
    Select your device, right click on "Oversea-Commercial_DS" and deactivate Sub0 and Sub1
    Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove

6) Close the app and reopen it

7)
    Select India-VoLTE-Vodafone or Telefonica_UK_Commercial, right click and SetSelectedConfig for both Sub0 and Sub1

8)
    Click on the profile from step 7 again and click on Activate
    Yes, select UK/India even if you are located in another region (see above for comfirmed locations + carriers)

9) Restart your phone

10) Voila, you now have working VoLTE + VoWiFi
    [Old How-To, if the current one doesn't work for you, try this way]

Steps
    1)To be safe, make a backup via TRWP of your EFS partition BEFORE you flash anything! If you're not rooted, do a nandroid backup via fastboot

2) Download and install:
    https://jamal2367.com/VoLTE-VoWiFi/QUD.WIN.1.1 Installer-10037.3 Setup.zip
    https://jamal2367.com/VoLTE-VoWiFi/QPST_2.7.420.zip
    Just use the standard settings and click on OK, next, ...

3) Connect your phone to your laptop via USB

4) open dialer app and enter *#801#
    Set Serial and Full-port switch to ON

5) Open "Software Download" in your QPST start menu folder, best to do by right click & "run as administrator"
    Go to: MCFG_PDC (to the right), select your device, right click on "Oversea-Commercial_DS" and deactivate Sub0 and Sub1
    Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove

6) Close the app and reopen it

7)
    Go again to MCFG_PDC, select your device, scroll down to Telefonica_UK_Commercial, right click and SetSelectedConfig for both Sub0 and Sub1

8)
    Click on Telefonica_UK_Commercial again, then to the right on Activate and on Start --> you will not see a confirmation screen, so don't be surprised
    I received an error but it still worked.
    Yes, select UK even if you are located in another region (see above for comfirmed locations + carriers)

9) Restart your phone

10) Voila, you now have working VoLTE + VoWiFi

jrCDFw8.png

W2gBkvy.png
    For anyone who wishes to revert the changes I will tell you what I did on my OnePlus 6 OOS 9:
    1.Turn off the switches in Settings for VoLTE and VoWiFi
    2.Turn off the switches from OnePlus Logkit (*#800#)
    3.Downloaded the original OOS 9 and extracted it
    4.Extracted Oversea-Comercial_ds profile from modem.img
    5.Opened PDC, deactivating Vodafone-VoLTE-India
    6.Pressed Load button in PDC, selected the extracted profile, activating it back again
    7.Reboot
    I will attach the extracted profile for anyone who wants to revert. Hope it helps someone!
    Here to let everyone know that this is working on the OnePlus 7T Pro

More info:

Device: OnePlus 7T Pro
    Build Number: Oxygen OS 10.0.3.HD01AA
    Android Version: 10
    Model: HD1910

Profile Used: India VoLTE

You need to install the 2 files in the zip file i attached in my post, one of them is the upgraded OEM LogKit, you need it to be able to view the VoLTE / VoWiFi switches when going into Factory Mode by pressing *#800# . The 2nd file is the modded Engineering Mode file, you need that so you're able to go into Engineering Mode on Android 10 by pressing *#801# Because you have to enable the Full-Switch Port :)

If anyone needs any info just Quote my reply here or send me a private message :)
    Thanks for this guide!

I managed to activate VoLTE on my OP3 so I'll share my experience:

Digi Mobil Romania:
    OnePlus 3 (A3003), OOS 5.0.3, Android 8.0.0

I had to experiment with the MCFG_PDC list.
    By default OEM_Overseas-NoCDMA-Commercial was active and obviously with it VoLTE didn't work.
    I've tried them all. Here are the ones that activated VoLTE:

Volte_OpenMkt-Commercial-CMCC
    Commercial-Reliance
    Commercial-Airtel
    Commercial-VDF

I've left the first active.
    VoWifi didn't start with any of them but that might be a provider problem.
    I've tried IMS with both IPv4 or IPv6 and it works with either.

I was also able to try deactivating current line and activating another line without any need to restart phone or application.
    However, the factory default line must indeed be deleted before changes are final otherwise it is reset as default after a reboot of the phone.

HTH
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone