[GUIDE] Want to learn how to theme?

Did this guide help you out?

• Total voters

ibraheem111

Mar 4, 2020
Creating new themes

Open the Theme dropdown menu near the top of the right side of the Theme Editor.
Click Create New Theme.
In the New Theme dialog, enter a name for the new theme.
In the Parent theme name list, click on the parent from which the theme inherits initial resources.

porkyhontas

Recognized Themer
Aug 4, 2013
Tampa, Florida
My friend i dont wanna buy or sell any themes
I design and post themes in XDA that's it
And my themes for free so i just want to patch them

Sent from my Galaxy A8(2018) using XDA Labs
Np, I misunderstood you in the beginning, my error and apologies too. You make Galaxy Theme store themes? Now that most US bootloaders are locked I don't make flashable themes any longer but instead make Substratum themes. How difficult are the theme store themes to build?

Sent from my Note 9 using AnaKonda Tapatalk
http://imgur.com/aagfs9M

AhmdHL

Apr 21, 2019
Aleppo
Np, I misunderstood you in the beginning, my error and apologies too. You make Galaxy Theme store themes? Now that most US bootloaders are locked I don't make flashable themes any longer but instead make Substratum themes. How difficult are the theme store themes to build?

Sent from my Note 9 using AnaKonda Tapatalk
http://imgur.com/aagfs9M
Not in difficulties but i just want to know a way add a file or a folder to the theme to make unlimited trail
P.S : i make samsung oreo and nougat themes
Much easier to not use substratum

Sent from my Galaxy A8(2018) using XDA Labs

khankhurram

Dec 8, 2020
Pakistan
crackplease.com
There are different versions of Adobe Photoshop, including Photoshop CC, Elements and Lightroom. Adobe Photoshop is offered individually as a subscription to Photoshop Lightroom and as part of a larger Creative Cloud subscription. You can use it to create almost any image, from Photoshop to texture to high-quality graphics.

FredJD

Oct 16, 2020
Changing them in bulk would require you to theme each icon you'd like, and then you could do one of a couple of things:

1. Make them your custom icon with ADW or LP (easiest way)
  2. Install them over the apps you have on your phone to get your custom themed app
  3. Make a flashable zip to add the apps to system/app, resulting in a themed set of apps, now in system/app

I should probably add a bit to the guide on making zips, yes? :eek: :D
I also did those steps, I like to know if zip file MB file limitations, I like to create high-resolution themes.

Moviebox Pro Mediabox HD Cshare