[GUIDE] Wiko Pulp 4G + Pulp Fab 4G Root, Custom Recovery, Xposed, Unbrick (stock ROM)

elocnix

Jan 16, 2016
Hi, That would be great. I'm in Europe too... Well used to!!!(because of Brexit :( ) Anyway,Thank you very much :D
I don't reside in EU either. :) SE Europe here.
Here you go, mate: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bx4a2sy2ho0ev0f/twrp_pulp_fab_chuppito.img/file

If you stumble upon any custom ROM for Pulp 4G (newer than stock LP 5.1), please post it here or send me a PM.
I've spent countless hours searching for it, but to no avail.
I'm aware of detailed howto's for building it from scratch/cloning from git etc. but an acute lack of time and proper skills, plus a clumsy dual core PC with 4GB RAM, made it 'a no go' for me. :/

Cheers!

Last edited:

loded

Nov 14, 2015
Hi there! If you still need it, I could upload it later today. Please consider that I'm from Europe, time zone CET +1.
I don't reside in EU either. :) SE Europe here.
Here you go, mate: https://cloud.disroot.org/s/NPp5KsYFfSbSJeo

If you stumble upon any custom ROM for Pulp 4G (newer than stock LP 5.1), please post it here or send me a PM.
I've spent countless hours searching for it, but to no avail.
I'm aware of detailed howto's for building it from scratch/cloning from git etc. but an acute lack of time and proper skills, plus a clumsy dual core PC with 4GB RAM, made it 'a no go' for me. :/

Cheers!
Thank you so much.
Just one question is the custom recovery for Pulp 4g and Pulp 4g fab* the same? As wiko has 2 different variations... And I'm using Wiko pulp 4g and not the other version.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: semmima

elocnix

Jan 16, 2016
Thank you so much.
Just one question is the custom recovery for Pulp 4g and Pulp 4g fab* the same? As wiko has 2 different variations... And I'm using Wiko pulp 4g and not the other version.
Thanks in advance.
You're welcome! In this case, yes. It's the same. I'm also using Pulp 4G. Just rename it as 'twrp' before you flash it via fastboot.

If you need a hand with rooting & stuff, just let me know. There's more reliable and safer method other than auto-rooting (it's only temporary solution) with KingRoot and similar apps.

Cheers!

Last edited:

loded

Nov 14, 2015
You're welcome! In this case, yes. It's the same. I'm also using Pulp 4G. Just rename it as 'twrp' before you flash it via fastboot.

If you need a hand with rooting & stuff, just let me know. There's more reliable and safer method other than auto-rooting (it's only temporary solution) with KingRoot and similar apps.

Cheers!
Yeah I know. I don't like kinguser as you can't use Titanium backup with it. I prefer Magisk systemless root as it lets you hide root. And works just like supersu.
Thanks a lot anyway. :eek::laugh:

pitememish

Apr 18, 2020
Hey Guys,
for some reason the link is invalid.. so i cant even download it. Can sombody send me the img. files for the recovery please?? wiko pulp 3g

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Blue Eyez

Mar 10, 2019
Links are invalid

Hey Guys,
for some reason the link is invalid.. so i cant even download it. Can sombody send me the img. files for the recovery please?? i have a wiko pulp3g and live in europe

Thanks a lot

Last edited: