{Guide - Windows} Creating a custom Windows 10 ISO {Yoga Book-driver injection}

Search This thread

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
The Struggle:
If you have ever installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on the Lenovo Yoga Book using a standard Windows 10 ISO you know the struggle! You need several pieces of hardware before you can even begin. After Windows has installed your nightmare is still far from over! Windows will be missing several drivers that have to be sorted out and downloaded, some from Microsoft, and others from Lenovo. All this nonsense takes far too much time and effort and shouldn't be required from the end user. Fed up after my last install, I began putting this together for my own personal use. Upon seeing how well it worked I knew I had to share! Using this guide you will inject 32 new drivers into your Windows 10 installation media. All other files remain untouched. Nothing else added and nothing is ever removed.
This guide will not enable Windows installation on the Android version of the Yoga Book.

Benefits:
1. You no longer need several pieces of hardware to install Windows. An eight gigabyte USB flash drive and an OTG adapter are all that's required.
2. Windows setup starts with touchscreen and pen support from the very beginning.
3. After the “Getting devices ready…” stage of Windows setup you will have full hardware support!
The keyboard, trackpad, touchscreen, audio, and Wi-Fi all function allowing for a quick and painless install.
4. Windows 10 boots the very first time with all of the correct drivers already installed, even if you don't connect to Wi-Fi during setup.
5. You now have a fallback copy of Windows 10 that works right out of the box. This is something Lenovo should have provided.
6. Several users have reported a noticeable gain in performance.

Required downloads:
You will need to install four programs to complete this guide. All are small downloads (less than 15 megabytes combined) that are free or have fully functioning trials. To keep things as simple as possible please save all downloads onto your desktop.

NTLite - used to build the new Windows 10 ISO.
Rufus - used to write your updated Windows 10 ISO on your flash drive.
WinRAR - used to extract both the Windows ISO and the Yoga Book Setup Files.
Yoga Book Setup Files - contains all of the drivers and supporting files needed to complete this guide. Updated 4/30/2018

You will also need a clean stock 64 bit Windows 10 ISO. For this you have two options.
Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool or Windows ISO Downloader (suggested method) can be used to download an ISO from Microsoft's servers. ISOs downloaded using Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool use ESD compression. This highly compressed version, while quicker to download will increase both build and install time considerably. ISOs downloaded with Windows ISO Downloader use WIM compression and are far less compressed, making them much quicker to build and install. This decreases the time it takes to install Windows by roughly 7-10 minutes! Windows ISO Downloader also has the added benefit of allowing you select which update level you would prefer to download.
ISO files downloaded from other sources (torrents or warez sites) may not be clean or compatible. As such their use is highly discouraged.

Build process:
It is very important to follow this guide carefully. Skipping any of the steps or even changing the order of certain steps can cause issues. I have installed Windows well over 100 times and spent over 150 hours working on this. Once completed you will end up with a Windows 10 installation that runs BETTER than the first time you enjoyed your Yoga Book!

Step 1. Highlight both the Windows 10 ISO and “Yoga Book Setup Files.rar” files. Right click one of them and select “Extract each archive to separate folder”
Step 2. Launch NTLite. On the first launch you should disable auto loading presets. To do so click File then Settings and uncheck "Load auto-preset 'Auto-saved session'".
Step 3. Drag and drop the extracted Windows 10 setup folder into NTLite.
Step 4. Double click "Boot/Setup | boot.wim".
Step 5. Double click on "Microsoft Windows Setup (x64)" and wait for it to finish loading.
Step 6. Click “Drivers" then drag and drop the "Boot.wim Drivers" folder into NTLite.
Step 7. Click "Apply" then select "Don't backup log and preset". Leave all other options as is and click "Process".
NTLite will ask if you want to disable Windows Defender to increase performance. This is completely optional but recommended.
Step 8. Click "Source".
Step 9. Double click your version of Windows, "Windows 10 Home x64 Core" or "Windows 10 Pro x64 Professional" and wait for it to load.
Step 10. Once loaded right click your version Windows and select "Explore mount directory".
Step 11. Copy and paste the included files from inside the "Mount Directory Files" folder into the base of the Explorer window that opened. After confirming the file copy prompts you can now close this window.
Step 12. Click on “Drivers” then drag and drop the "Install.wim Drivers" folder into NTLite.
Step 13. Click on "Registry" then drag and drop "RegistryEntries.reg” into NTLite.
Step 14. Click "Post-Setup"
Step 15. Now open the "Post-Setup Files" folder and drag and drop each of the 4 files into NTLite. Each file is numbered and should be added in order.
Step 16. Click "Apply" and use the following settings.
Under “Saving mode” select "Save the image and trim editions".
Under "Image format" make sure "Standard, editable (WIM)" is selected.
Select "Don't backup log and preset".
Select "Create ISO".
NTLite will ask you to name your ISO file. Save the ISO on your desktop as Win10Yoga.
NTLite will now ask for a disc label. Set this as Windows 10.
Step 17. Click "Process" and wait for your custom Windows 10 installation ISO to be completed!
You can now close NTLite.

Preparing the USB drive:
Now we will use Rufus to write the setup files on to your flash drive. The ISO file can also be burnt to a DVD if so desired.
Step 1. Launch Rufus and insert an 8GB or larger USB flash drive.
Step 2. Make sure the correct drive is selected under “Device”.
Step 3. Set "Partition scheme and target system type" to "GPT partition scheme for UEFI".
Step 4. Set "File system" to "Large FAT32 (Default)".
Step 5. Set "Cluster size" to "32 kilobytes (Default)".
Step 6. "New volume label" should set itself to "Win10Yoga" after step 8.
Step 7. Check "Create a bootable disk using ISO Image"
Step 8. Click the small button to the right of the "ISO Image" dropdown and browse to the Win10Yoga.iso located on your desktop.
Step 9. After verifying your settings below click "Start".

FAT32.png

Congratulations, your custom Windows 10 installation media is complete!

Starting Windows installation:
Make sure that your Yoga Book has completely shutdown. To begin press and hold the volume up key followed by the power button. Continue holding both until the pen light begins flashing. You can now let go of the power button. When the screen lights up you can release the volume button. If everything was done correctly your drive should now show under the "Boot Menu". Select the drive you've created to begin installing Windows 10.

Prebuilt ISO
I have included a pre-compiled ISO based on Windows 10 1803 for those unable to do so. Windows 10 Home and Professional are included in this ISO file. Download, flash, install, and enjoy. The stripped builds are no longer included. This ISO will be removed at Microsoft's or XDA's request!
Download Now (3.13GB) Updated 4/30/2018

Tips & Tricks:
To enable touchscreen support in the BIOS it must be updated to the latest version.

Windows 10 will activate automatically as long as you have installed the correct edition.

Due to a limitation on which drivers can be injected into the boot.wim file Windows setup will display in portrait mode until the "Getting devices ready..." stage. Setup will automatically switch to landscape mode when possible.

During Windows setup, right before the first reboot you will see a 10 second countdown. Wait until the last three seconds or so and unplug your flash drive, Windows setup no longer requires it.

After testing your USB drive feel free to uninstall WinRAR and NTLite. All other downloads and extracted files can also be deleted. Keeping an archival copy of the completed ISO is strongly recommended.

Attachments

• FAT32.png
    FAT32.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,418
Last edited:

nooweat

Dec 16, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing. I have one question. After followed your guide I found out there is no Dolby. Do you know how to install Dolby on yoga book?

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
Thank you so much for sharing. I have one question. After followed your guide I found out there is no Dolby. Do you know how to install Dolby on yoga book?
It should have installed. Have you clicked the up arrow down in the system tray to check for it? I am currently installing a test version for myself. I will check into it shortly and get back with you. Did you have any other issues?

nooweat

Dec 16, 2017
figure out

I just figure out.
i download audio driver from Lenovo website directly. after reinstall drive and reboot, dolby folder is created. :)

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
I just figure out.
i download audio driver from Lenovo website directly. after reinstall drive and reboot, dolby folder is created. :)

You we're absolutely correct. You did have sound right, just not Dolby? I am sorry about that. Other than the one hick up did everything else work properly? I am working on fixing this now!

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
The new version with Dolby included has been uploaded! The written tutorial has been updated as well. Setup now includes all of the updates posted on Lenovo's driver page as well. Every thing except for Lenovo Paper. It has been left out because of the UAC prompt on start up.

Last edited:
Reactions: freccia

Eljosemata

Dec 17, 2017
The new version with Dolby included has been uploaded! The written tutorial has been updated as well. Setup now includes all of the updates posted on Lenovo's driver page as well. Every thing except for Lenovo Paper. It has been left out because of the UAC prompt on start up.

Hi sandman, I'm writing using my yoga book, I full restored using the recovery option in the boot menu. But I don't have the drivers yet, I tried using Lenovo system update but it simply doesn't work. then, I tried downloading the drivers one by one, but they don't have any installer or something, only the driver for halo keyboard has it.

How can I install the drivers that I just download from Lenovo's site? or, is there a way a can use the yoga files you have in the tutorial?

Ill be waiting for your response, happy holidays.
P.S: excuse my English.

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
Download the Yoga Setup Files from the link in my first post. Extract it using Winrar. The Install.wim folder has the majority of the drivers. The MSI has the rest. I would probably install those first. If you need more help let me know.

Happy Holidays to you too ☺️

Last edited:

Eljosemata

Dec 17, 2017
Download the Yoga Setup Files from the link in my first post. Extract it using Winrar. The Install.wim folder has the majority of the drivers. The MSI has the rest. I would probably install those first. If you need more help let me know.

Happy Holidays to you too

Thanks for your response , I already have those files you mentioned, but i don't know how to install them, all I have in the folders are .dll .sys and .pnf files. I tried by looking for drivers in the device manager but it shows me that that the drivers are up-to-date.

I'll appreciate your help.

Regards.

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
No problem at all. First start off by installing all the drivers in the MSI folder. Once that is done right click the start button and select device manager. Anything that does not have a driver installed should have a little yellow triangle next to it. Take you pick as there will likely be several and right click one. Select "Update driver" on the menu that pops up. A window with two options should open. Click the bottom one that says "Browse my computer for driver software". Click the "Browse" button and navigate to the install.wim folder. Once you've set the folder make sure "Include subfolders" is checked and click the "Next" button. Windows should automatically find and install the correct driver. You will need to do this for each missing driver.

This is the nightmare my setup files prevents ;)

Eljosemata

Dec 17, 2017
Hi again, I did what you said about the msi drivers, but when I go to the device manager, none of the devices have the yellow triangle, and when I

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

No problem at all. First start off by installing all the drivers in the MSI folder. Once that is done right click the start button and select device manager. Anything that does not have a driver installed should have a little yellow triangle next to it. Take you pick as there will likely be several and right click one. Select "Update driver" on the menu that pops up. A window with two options should open. Click the bottom one that says "Browse my computer for driver software". Click the "Browse" button and navigate to the install.wim folder. Once you've set the folder make sure "Include subfolders" is checked and click the "Next" button. Windows should automatically find and install the correct driver. You will need to do this for each missing driver.

This is the nightmare my setup files prevents ;)

Hi again, I did what you said about the msi drivers, but when I go to the device manager, none of the devices have the yellow triangle, and when I tried to update the driver, windows show me that the best driver is already installed.
I do not know what else is missing, but the haptic feedback is not working for me.

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
Hi again, I did what you said about the msi drivers, but when I go to the device manager, none of the devices have the yellow triangle, and when I

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Hi again, I did what you said about the msi drivers, but when I go to the device manager, none of the devices have the yellow triangle, and when I tried to update the driver, windows show me that the best driver is already installed.
I do not know what else is missing, but the haptic feedback is not working for me.

Awesome your battle is almost complete! Inside the setup files folder you should see a file named "RegistryEntries". Click that file and it will ask if you want to merge the data, click Yes. You should also see a folder named System32. Copy it, folder and all in to your C:\Windows folder approving any prompts that open. Reboot and you should be golden.

jamespmi

Jan 22, 2012
Thanks for your response , I already have those files you mentioned, but i don't know how to install them, all I have in the folders are .dll .sys and .pnf files. I tried by looking for drivers in the device manager but it shows me that that the drivers are up-to-date.

And you have an *.inf file in each drivers folder... right click it and choose install...

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010
And you have an *.inf file in each drivers folder... right click it and choose install...

While you can do this unless you know what specific driver you are installing you may end up wasting a lot of time installing drivers that may already be installed. Most drivers are installed during Windows setup. There are only a small handful of trouble makers. Some drivers have 2 or more INF files in their directory. Getting haptic feedback working this way won't work without additional files. If you want to install drivers by hand the device manager is a safer bet IMHO. I'm sticking with my custom setup disk either way :D Don't have to deal with any of this stuff that way!

If you follow this guide you will never have to struggle to get haptic feedback working. Touchpad gestures work without finding the right drivers and installing them in the right order. You won't have issues with your Yoga Book suspending when you lower the screen. You don't have to download and install several patches off of Lenovo's website. You simply install Windows, then your programs, then your done. No fiddling, no fussing, and no cussing :D It solves many of the common issues you see about this laptop. It's as close to a restore image you will get for the Yoga Book. The only thing missing is the Lenovo Paper app. If you have the MSI file for Lenovo Paper it too can be added in the post setup part of the process (bottom of the list). The one time setup of this guide saves a lot of time and hassle down the road.

Last edited:

jamespmi

Jan 22, 2012
I'm sticking with my custom setup disk either way :D .

Totally and the community should be more than thankful for your effort...

But a year back when I reinstalled Windows (I do that with all devices I get, hate the bloat all manufacturers preinstall) there was no guide or collection like yours, furthermore hardly drivers. Not even on Lenovo's site...

Merry Christmas

Sandman45654

Dec 16, 2010

But a year back when I reinstalled Windows (I do that with all devices I get, hate the bloat all manufacturers preinstall) there was no guide or collection like yours, furthermore hardly drivers. Not even on Lenovo's site...

Merry Christmas

I really appreciate the compliment :) I am the same way, I always wipe new machines when I get them. When I wiped my book Lenovo did have the first round of drivers up but they really dropped the ball with this awesome lil machine! I downloaded everything that was posted and fought with it for a quite a bit to get everything just right. Then the last time I installed I seen things were still far from perfect and I was tired of having to hook up a hub and other hardware. One struggle right after another. I started toying with the idea of doing what I've done here and the rest as they say is history. The hardware, for its size is on point but the supporting software just isn't nearly as refined as the machine that runs it. A system this unique should have came with a factory restore download or even included it on a cheap 8 gig micro sd card! That extra $3 would have went a long way into making happy customers!

Merry Christmas to you and all of our XDA family as well!

Reactions: jamespmi

Eljosemata

Dec 17, 2017
Awesome your battle is almost complete! Inside the setup files folder you should see a file named "RegistryEntries". Click that file and it will ask if you want to merge the data, click Yes. You should also see a folder named System32. Copy it, folder and all in to your C:\Windows folder approving any prompts that open. Reboot and you should be golden.

Hey, thank you so much for your help. I am done with my yoga book, i did what you said about the system 32 folder, but it didn't work. then, I install one by one every single .inf and it work perfect to me.

Again, thank you for putting all the drivers together and for being very accesible to respond my "new/nervous user".
By the way, i do a lot of mistakes while writing, is there an option to use some predictive keyboard as in the cellphone?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

jamespmi

Jan 22, 2012
By the way, i do a lot of mistakes while writing, is there an option to use some predictive keyboard as in the cellphone?

You use it as a cellphone? lol just kidding...

Unfortunately not in all apps. Google for example did not implement it in Chrome even embedding it would be very easy for them. There are a lot of developers slowly embedding it in their apps. It's not just a YB issue, same on Surface and alternatives... try to type something in Notepad and you will see it's even showing up there...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Struggle:
    If you have ever installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on the Lenovo Yoga Book using a standard Windows 10 ISO you know the struggle! You need several pieces of hardware before you can even begin. After Windows has installed your nightmare is still far from over! Windows will be missing several drivers that have to be sorted out and downloaded, some from Microsoft, and others from Lenovo. All this nonsense takes far too much time and effort and shouldn't be required from the end user. Fed up after my last install, I began putting this together for my own personal use. Upon seeing how well it worked I knew I had to share! Using this guide you will inject 32 new drivers into your Windows 10 installation media. All other files remain untouched. Nothing else added and nothing is ever removed.
    This guide will not enable Windows installation on the Android version of the Yoga Book.

Benefits:
    1. You no longer need several pieces of hardware to install Windows. An eight gigabyte USB flash drive and an OTG adapter are all that's required.
    2. Windows setup starts with touchscreen and pen support from the very beginning.
    3. After the “Getting devices ready…” stage of Windows setup you will have full hardware support!
    The keyboard, trackpad, touchscreen, audio, and Wi-Fi all function allowing for a quick and painless install.
    4. Windows 10 boots the very first time with all of the correct drivers already installed, even if you don't connect to Wi-Fi during setup.
    5. You now have a fallback copy of Windows 10 that works right out of the box. This is something Lenovo should have provided.
    6. Several users have reported a noticeable gain in performance.

Required downloads:
    You will need to install four programs to complete this guide. All are small downloads (less than 15 megabytes combined) that are free or have fully functioning trials. To keep things as simple as possible please save all downloads onto your desktop.

NTLite - used to build the new Windows 10 ISO.
    Rufus - used to write your updated Windows 10 ISO on your flash drive.
    WinRAR - used to extract both the Windows ISO and the Yoga Book Setup Files.
    Yoga Book Setup Files - contains all of the drivers and supporting files needed to complete this guide. Updated 4/30/2018

You will also need a clean stock 64 bit Windows 10 ISO. For this you have two options.
    Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool or Windows ISO Downloader (suggested method) can be used to download an ISO from Microsoft's servers. ISOs downloaded using Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool use ESD compression. This highly compressed version, while quicker to download will increase both build and install time considerably. ISOs downloaded with Windows ISO Downloader use WIM compression and are far less compressed, making them much quicker to build and install. This decreases the time it takes to install Windows by roughly 7-10 minutes! Windows ISO Downloader also has the added benefit of allowing you select which update level you would prefer to download.
    ISO files downloaded from other sources (torrents or warez sites) may not be clean or compatible. As such their use is highly discouraged.

Build process:
    It is very important to follow this guide carefully. Skipping any of the steps or even changing the order of certain steps can cause issues. I have installed Windows well over 100 times and spent over 150 hours working on this. Once completed you will end up with a Windows 10 installation that runs BETTER than the first time you enjoyed your Yoga Book!

Step 1. Highlight both the Windows 10 ISO and “Yoga Book Setup Files.rar” files. Right click one of them and select “Extract each archive to separate folder”
    Step 2. Launch NTLite. On the first launch you should disable auto loading presets. To do so click File then Settings and uncheck "Load auto-preset 'Auto-saved session'".
    Step 3. Drag and drop the extracted Windows 10 setup folder into NTLite.
    Step 4. Double click "Boot/Setup | boot.wim".
    Step 5. Double click on "Microsoft Windows Setup (x64)" and wait for it to finish loading.
    Step 6. Click “Drivers" then drag and drop the "Boot.wim Drivers" folder into NTLite.
    Step 7. Click "Apply" then select "Don't backup log and preset". Leave all other options as is and click "Process".
    NTLite will ask if you want to disable Windows Defender to increase performance. This is completely optional but recommended.
    Step 8. Click "Source".
    Step 9. Double click your version of Windows, "Windows 10 Home x64 Core" or "Windows 10 Pro x64 Professional" and wait for it to load.
    Step 10. Once loaded right click your version Windows and select "Explore mount directory".
    Step 11. Copy and paste the included files from inside the "Mount Directory Files" folder into the base of the Explorer window that opened. After confirming the file copy prompts you can now close this window.
    Step 12. Click on “Drivers” then drag and drop the "Install.wim Drivers" folder into NTLite.
    Step 13. Click on "Registry" then drag and drop "RegistryEntries.reg” into NTLite.
    Step 14. Click "Post-Setup"
    Step 15. Now open the "Post-Setup Files" folder and drag and drop each of the 4 files into NTLite. Each file is numbered and should be added in order.
    Step 16. Click "Apply" and use the following settings.
    Under “Saving mode” select "Save the image and trim editions".
    Under "Image format" make sure "Standard, editable (WIM)" is selected.
    Select "Don't backup log and preset".
    Select "Create ISO".
    NTLite will ask you to name your ISO file. Save the ISO on your desktop as Win10Yoga.
    NTLite will now ask for a disc label. Set this as Windows 10.
    Step 17. Click "Process" and wait for your custom Windows 10 installation ISO to be completed!
    You can now close NTLite.

Preparing the USB drive:
    Now we will use Rufus to write the setup files on to your flash drive. The ISO file can also be burnt to a DVD if so desired.
    Step 1. Launch Rufus and insert an 8GB or larger USB flash drive.
    Step 2. Make sure the correct drive is selected under “Device”.
    Step 3. Set "Partition scheme and target system type" to "GPT partition scheme for UEFI".
    Step 4. Set "File system" to "Large FAT32 (Default)".
    Step 5. Set "Cluster size" to "32 kilobytes (Default)".
    Step 6. "New volume label" should set itself to "Win10Yoga" after step 8.
    Step 7. Check "Create a bootable disk using ISO Image"
    Step 8. Click the small button to the right of the "ISO Image" dropdown and browse to the Win10Yoga.iso located on your desktop.
    Step 9. After verifying your settings below click "Start".

FAT32.png

Congratulations, your custom Windows 10 installation media is complete!

Starting Windows installation:
    Make sure that your Yoga Book has completely shutdown. To begin press and hold the volume up key followed by the power button. Continue holding both until the pen light begins flashing. You can now let go of the power button. When the screen lights up you can release the volume button. If everything was done correctly your drive should now show under the "Boot Menu". Select the drive you've created to begin installing Windows 10.

Prebuilt ISO
    I have included a pre-compiled ISO based on Windows 10 1803 for those unable to do so. Windows 10 Home and Professional are included in this ISO file. Download, flash, install, and enjoy. The stripped builds are no longer included. This ISO will be removed at Microsoft's or XDA's request!
    Download Now (3.13GB) Updated 4/30/2018

Tips & Tricks:
    To enable touchscreen support in the BIOS it must be updated to the latest version.

Windows 10 will activate automatically as long as you have installed the correct edition.

Due to a limitation on which drivers can be injected into the boot.wim file Windows setup will display in portrait mode until the "Getting devices ready..." stage. Setup will automatically switch to landscape mode when possible.

During Windows setup, right before the first reboot you will see a 10 second countdown. Wait until the last three seconds or so and unplug your flash drive, Windows setup no longer requires it.

After testing your USB drive feel free to uninstall WinRAR and NTLite. All other downloads and extracted files can also be deleted. Keeping an archival copy of the completed ISO is strongly recommended.

Merry Christmas

I really appreciate the compliment :) I am the same way, I always wipe new machines when I get them. When I wiped my book Lenovo did have the first round of drivers up but they really dropped the ball with this awesome lil machine! I downloaded everything that was posted and fought with it for a quite a bit to get everything just right. Then the last time I installed I seen things were still far from perfect and I was tired of having to hook up a hub and other hardware. One struggle right after another. I started toying with the idea of doing what I've done here and the rest as they say is history. The hardware, for its size is on point but the supporting software just isn't nearly as refined as the machine that runs it. A system this unique should have came with a factory restore download or even included it on a cheap 8 gig micro sd card! That extra $3 would have went a long way into making happy customers!

Merry Christmas to you and all of our XDA family as well!
    Hey, thank you so much for your help. I am done with my yoga book, i did what you said about the system 32 folder, but it didn't work. then, I install one by one every single .inf and it work perfect to me.

Again, thank you for putting all the drivers together and for being very accesible to respond my "new/nervous user".

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I'm glad my files helped you out but I promise your doing it the hard way.
    I haven't tried this yet but I will soon! Looks like the help the Halo keyboard could use.
    Lightkey
    Holy **** that worked! I swear I tried it before. I removed my key and used yours and rebooted. Thank you!

Nice ride man. I've always liked big rides like that too. I used to have a 1995 Jaguar VandenPlas. Big luxurious land yacht. I've always wanted a 60's Lincoln with the suicide doors.

I'm glad we were able to get that fixed without much issue. It wasn't caused by anything you or I had done. It is just a weird random bug in the 1709 update. It strikes at random on random computers from any manufacturer. The fix has been included in the setup files. There are no changes in the build process.

I must say you sir have good taste in vehicles! I hadn't heard of that Jag before but it is one sweet looking ride. I could likely get five parts to one compared to the Jag :laugh: Welp time to head out in the freezing cold :( to yank out my deck and kickers. They're not going to the scrapyard today!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone