Jun 12, 2013
IDK
Getting this error
errror.PNG

jonahy

Sep 26, 2006
New York
wont run on ThinkPad Tablet 2

installed windroy_20130803.exe on Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 ( Intel® Atom™ Processor Z2760, 1.8GHz, 2GB Memory )

white screen flash then back to desktop then error.
surfaceflinger.exe has stop working
extension WGL_ARB_current_read_ was not found
Failed to create pbuf surface for FB 0x2004

Any ideas ?
Thanks

yobooh

Jul 24, 2010
NAPLES
Cannot Download Anything!

I'm able to navigate with the browser but i cannot download files,
Also Aptoide doesn't work.

There is a fix to this??

uhsarp

Jan 11, 2009
I'm able to navigate with the browser but i cannot download files,
Also Aptoide doesn't work.

There is a fix to this??

I had the same problem. The stock browser seems to be clueless about where to store. I had to circumvent by downloading ES file explorer which also installs a download manager. Any download in the browser can be intercepted by this solving the problem.

Also, How can I root this? I've been breaking my head over it. Someone more knowledgeable.. please help!!!

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

You must add and Environment Variable 'WINDROY_RESOLUTION=800x600'

Anyone fixed the 'Google Play' issue?

So far, very nice to have an Android window on my desktop :D

This article shows how to make this legible as far as Google play is concerned to recognize this as Nexus and thus be able to download the apps.

http://techsplurge.com/14187/windro...m-sandwich-natively-windows-without-emulator/

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
not sure if anyone still uses this but there's a new update for this thing. It's still working nicely on my laptop. I got a newer gapps zip though

dmcwhirter72

Mar 12, 2013
Indianapolis
not sure if anyone still uses this but there's a new update for this thing. It's still working nicely on my laptop. I got a newer gapps zip though

Are you having any issues with "app_process.exe stopped working" errors? I've been tinkering with this a bit and can't seem to get very far without that error popping up every time. Which gapps are you using?

KILLplay

Jul 19, 2010
Are you having any issues with "app_process.exe stopped working" errors? I've been tinkering with this a bit and can't seem to get very far without that error popping up every time. Which gapps are you using?

i get that error all the time. you think its gapps? also i cant install like 90% of apps even after the play store is working using those fixes, probably because the Android still reports that itsmfrom china or something

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
I was on the jb gapps but I noticed I had errors so I went back to the ice cream one :S
I got the app_process errors too but I closed/ignored it and it still seems to run.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download the program from: WindowsAndroid

Run as administrator and install the program.

Install Gapps:

1. Download gapps for ICS HERE.
    2. Unzip the gapps.
    3. Find the system folder that was unzipped, then go into the apps folder. Copy all of the apks
    4. Go to C:\SocketeQ\windowsandroid_root\system\apps
    5. Paste all of the apks in that directory.
    6. Restart Windowsandroid
    7. Enjoy gapps.

Note: You will now be able to add a Google account and get into Google Play but there is not really anything in the Play Store at this time.

Note #2: There have been reports that, this may not work on AMD processors. Intel seem to work just fine.
    Has anyone found out how to switch to Full-Screen or change resolution yet?
    Did you try what I suggested on my previous post.

I tried on the school laptop (intel processor) and it worked great. Still not working on desktop (AMD) though.
    This will work with build.prop modifications. Its already posted on their website.
    Issues with WindowsAndroid encountered so far - post will be updated.
    • Play store - All apps incompatible, shows few apps
    • Voice search doesn't work
    • Developer options makes crash
    • Impossible to change layout and screen size
    • No Security settings
    • No unlock to camera (at least not with no webcam)

I can replicate all of those problems on my intel machine. I would also add that it requires a fairly large resolution to run in tablet mode, and there are no home row buttons available in the phone mode.

Looking forward to seeing this work, god knows I have spent enough money in the play store, now that I don't have a android device as a main device, it would be nice to get my moneys worth.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone