Just a quick question ... if i flash this cm10 odex version of e dual.. will i lose my apps installed already on my cm10? i am currently facing the baseband bug
No! It's an update released by jjm34! It's not a standalone ROM! Check the size.
You can flash this when the SIM bug occurs!
What I meant is that I forgot to add hsr0's kernel in the zip!
Hope that's clear.
Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I decided to update this thread with separate E/E dual links, plus some extra instructions
You'll need an unlocked bootloader for this action. Unlocking the bootloader will result in warranty loss. I will not be held responsible for anything that may or may not happen to your device.
What is the point of this thread? Well, this thread offers you a CM10 for our E with the baseband uknown(SIM not recognized issue) that randomly occurs after a couple reboots(some people like me get it in 3 days, others have never got it).
This CM10 was an update by @jjm34 (OTA 1.1.0). Member @Johnt880 discovered that this update brings a stable baseband. All credits go to him! I merely created E single and E dual versions and Deodexed them! I also replaced the boot.img with @UltraGamerHD his Hades kernel, so you'll get 1,5 gHz OC and some other stuff.
The bugs of this CM10 are:
-Magnetomet not working(no automatic landscape/portrait)
-Video recording doesn't work.
-Video playback doesn't work(no YouTube)
-Bluetooth acts strange(it connects, but refuses to exchange any kind of media)
As you can see that's pretty bearable.
1. Download the appropiate ROM for your device. Choose the Odexed or the Deodexed version(easier modding).
2. Download the Gapps(contains Play Store, so pretty important)
3. Place the 2 .zips on your SD card(internal or external, doesn't matter)
4. Flash the boot.img inside the ROM.zip. You can use Flashtool or the Android SDK.
5. Boot into your preferred recovery(TWRP is the most convenient). Blue LED=TWRP. Green LED=CWM.
7. When using TWRP: Wipe cache, dalvik-cache, data and system under ''Wipe'', ''Advanced wipe''
When using CWM: Wipe data(hard reset), wipe dalvik-cache(under ''advanced'') and format system
8. Install zip from SD card>CM10ROM.zip
9. When it's done, install zip from SD card>gapps.zip
10. Reboot system, insert PIN and enjoy your SIM recognized CM10
Little advice: CM10 doesn't give you the option to switch between Wi-Fi and 3G like stock does. So when you insert your G-mail and password, it will use precious data to establish a connection. If this is something you don't want to, just skip the G-mail, skip the creation of a G-mail, and go to ''Settings''>''More''>''Mobile Networks'' and uncheck the data. Now you can enable Wi-Fi and open the Play Store. You will have to insert a G-mail and now you can since you have a wi-fi connection
@Johnt880 for the discovery of the update.
@UltraGamerHD for his Hades kernel.
@jjm34 for the actual ROM
re-upload the links
re-upload the links