[Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Hey all, today i have a problem with this mod.

<font color="Red">Howto remove confirm buttons in Reboot menue for shutoff and reboot</font><br />
<br />
open services.jar/com/android/server/policy/GlobalActions<br />
goto method<br />
<br />
scroll down and find<br />
<br />
replace with<br />
<br />
<br />
remove all # if you want to reactivate later back

The Shutdown toggle work, Reboot Recovery works to, but after push the Restart toggle, the 5 Way Reboot menu open. Is there anny other Solution for that?

Thx in advance

880a296716ac2f1f76b2dc6434ccbcf8.jpg

View attachment 3858423
8c7446c95d1b66fda5e06a68087f1903.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA-Developers mobile app

To get rid of 5ways reboot option just replace GlobalActions$99 with GlobalActions$9 in GlobalActions.smali. Just to remind you that there are 2 occurrence.

thereassaad

Recognized Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Bierut
Well you can submit complaint to google for coming up with recyclerview. Because it's better, more customizable and smoother than list view. So list view animation will only work on apps will using list view. I personally use recyclerview in most cases, except for very specific needs.

And again, the lag is something you have specifically. No lag here on any device when opening 3dot overflow menu on data apps.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Ummmm , Anna im using list view animation on mm & still worked fine for me every app its got the animation yes i can confirm it doesn't work with some stock system app but at least 3rd party apps even ur rc its got the animation & with settings its work but not in main settings its work if i go development settings or display etc , but at least its working fine with all other 3rd apps , this in MM , & in the N7 grace framework.jar its work we try it there & its working fine only its need some patients & adjust the editing for grace framework.jar ,,

Reactions: sonnguyenpg

daxgirl

Jun 30, 2012
Jerusalem
Ummmm , Anna im using list view animation on mm & still worked fine for me every app its got the animation yes i can confirm it doesn't work with some stock system app but at least 3rd party apps even ur rc its got the animation & with settings its work but not in main settings its work if i go development settings or display etc , but at least its working fine with all other 3rd apps , this in MM , & in the N7 grace framework.jar its work we try it there & its working fine only its need some patients & adjust the editing for grace framework.jar ,,
This reply is so wrong and so out of place I don't even know where to start, Assaad.??? As I said, any app using List View the animation will work. In rc for intent preference we indeed use list view. So it works. Lately, Android development is moving to support library and using recyclers view. So do system apps. So you will see less and less apps where the animation works. Because less and less apps are using list view.

So, that's what I said, 3 times now, really pointless to argue, my friend. I never said the animation doesn't work anymore. I never said it doesn't work on user apps. All I said is... Development is shifting to recycler view. System apps use more and more recycler view. So less and less apps will have the animation affect them as they WILL NOT BE USING LIST VIEW.
Also, if you care for your device and rom quality, you will not use this mod at all.

I suggest no more replies on this topic because it's getting old and I am sure quite boring ???

thereassaad

Recognized Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Bierut
This reply is so wrong and so out of place I don't even know where to start, Assaad.??? As I said, any app using List View the animation will work. In rc for intent preference we indeed use list view. So it works. Lately, Android development is moving to support library and using recyclers view. So do system apps. So you will see less and less apps where the animation works. Because less and less apps are using list view.

So, that's what I said, 3 times now, really pointless to argue, my friend. I never said the animation doesn't work anymore. I never said it doesn't work on user apps. All I said is... Development is shifting to recycler view. System apps use more and more recycler view. So less and less apps will have the animation affect them as they WILL NOT BE USING LIST VIEW.
Also, if you care for your device and rom quality, you will not use this mod at all.

I suggest no more replies on this topic because it's getting old and I am sure quite boring ???

Ooooops was my misunderstanding then , sorry for my reply Anna , ?????

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
Thanks, works perfectly. :good:

For InCallUI line can be inserted into InCallUI\res\layout\sec_incall_screen.xml

Code:
<FrameLayout android:id="@id/main" android:background="@color/sec_incall_screen_background" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    [COLOR="Blue"]<com.android.wubydax.CustomBg android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />[/COLOR]
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/videocall_container" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/in_call_button_container" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/in_call_card_container" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/conference_manager_container" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/dialpad_container" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/answer_widget_container" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/cover_view_stub" android:layout="@layout/sec_incall_cover" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/clear_cover_view_stub" android:layout="@layout/sec_incall_clear_cover" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/rcs_invitation_stub" android:layout="@layout/rcs_invitation_view" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/dual_screen_help" android:layout="@layout/sec_daul_screen_help_layout" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
</FrameLayout>

The background will be applied to all screens with additional buttons

View attachment 3817110 View attachment 3817111 View attachment 3817112

I tried this on my s7e and for some reason it doesn't work. Is there anyone that got this to work on the s7e?? Tried @daxgirl s guide as well with same result. Thanks for any help in this

daxgirl

Jun 30, 2012
Jerusalem
I tried this on my s7e and for some reason it doesn't work. Is there anyone that got this to work on the s7e?? Tried @daxgirl s guide as well with same result. Thanks for any help in this
You probably need to find a better place to put it in layout. See if you have layout-v21 or any other relevant layout directory with similar file. Or try a different file.

We gave this as an example. It works on s6. Wuby has s7, he made it differently, but it was partially hidden I think. On short, it's just a guide. You will need to sweat to find a proper place to put it. We can't possibly test it on every device. The bottom line... of the view doesn't show at all, it's probably in the wrong layout or obstructed by some other view... also check the keys. I am sorry but that's all the advice I can give.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: stang5litre

carlosggb

Oct 18, 2012
Santiago
Disable/Enable Capacitive Keys on-the-fly?

Hi to all !!
I've been searching for this and i don't see it anywhere, is there a way to Disable/Enable Capacitive Keys on-the-fly?

stang5litre

Sep 11, 2012
Columbus
You probably need to find a better place to put it in layout. See if you have layout-v21 or any other relevant layout directory with similar file. Or try a different file.

We gave this as an example. It works on s6. Wuby has s7, he made it differently, but it was partially hidden I think. On short, it's just a guide. You will need to sweat to find a proper place to put it. We can't possibly test it on every device. The bottom line... of the view doesn't show at all, it's probably in the wrong layout or obstructed by some other view... also check the keys. I am sorry but that's all the advice I can give.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I know this was just a guide. I was just asking if anyone had got it working on the s7e. I don't mind putting "the time in" to find it. I know you can't know for all devices.
ac23329257d13bce9feab288efc88019.jpg

Work in progress but Thanks for The Project [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

carlosggb

Oct 18, 2012
Santiago
There are already two different guides on the OP.
With all the respect i have for you sir, is not the light or remapping, is simply disable them from working so when watching videos and playing games it wont disturb.
And i ask apology in advance if is there and i pass over it but honestly didn't see it:confused:

tdunham

Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
With all the respect i have for you sir, is not the light or remapping, is simply disable them from working so when watching videos and playing games it wont disturb.
And i ask apology in advance if is there and i pass over it but honestly didn't see it:confused:
Not holding your hand by pointing out the links :p, but you must not be searching properly.
Use the keyword 'capacitive'.

Reactions: carlosggb

micky387

Sep 9, 2011
Lyon
@daxgirl or @tdunham

First,thanks to anna for your wonderful work.
I have ported your brightness slider color to note4/edge
I have just one issue.
We have another way for color silder in our MM FW. use slider (same as S6/s7) and seekbar for autobrightness.
all working great but i can not color this seekbar. It's use a drawable for this (progressbar + divider+ splitprogress....)
I try to use colorfilter for this but i cant add more stuff in init constructor (local is in 16)
How i can get this ???
Thanks you

here the smali code for seekbar
Code:
.method public constructor <init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/util/AttributeSet;I)V
.locals 16
 move-object/from16 v0, p0

iget-object v11, v0, Lcom/android/systemui/settings/ToggleSlider;->mTwSlider:Landroid/widget/SeekBar;

invoke-virtual/range {p0 .. p0}, Lcom/android/systemui/settings/ToggleSlider;->getResources()Landroid/content/res/Resources;

move-result-object v12

const v13, 0x7f020478

invoke-virtual {v12, v13}, Landroid/content/res/Resources;->getDrawable(I)Landroid/graphics/drawable/Drawable;

move-result-object v12

invoke-virtual {v11, v12}, Landroid/widget/SeekBar;->setProgressDrawable(Landroid/graphics/drawable/Drawable;)V

.line 222

iget-object v11, v0, Lcom/android/systemui/settings/ToggleSlider;->mTwSlider:Landroid/widget/SeekBar;

invoke-virtual/range {p0 .. p0}, Lcom/android/systemui/settings/ToggleSlider;->getResources()Landroid/content/res/Resources;

move-result-object v12

const v13, 0x7f020479

invoke-virtual {v12, v13}, Landroid/content/res/Resources;->getDrawable(I)Landroid/graphics/drawable/Drawable;

move-result-object v12

invoke-virtual {v11, v12}, Landroid/widget/SeekBar;->setSplitProgressDrawable(Landroid/graphics/drawable/Drawable;)V
    .line 223

move-result-object v12

const v13, 0x7f02047a

move-result-object v12

invoke-virtual {v11, v12}, Landroid/widget/SeekBar;->setDividerDrawable(Landroid/graphics/drawable/Drawable;)V

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
@tdunham

Hi my friend,

About Adding Custom Lockscreen Clock Fonts

I don't have any .method protected setClockStyle () V in my SecKeyguardClockSingleView.smali
So i cant add the invoke-virtual needed

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/keyguard/status/SecKeyguardClockSingleView;->setFontClock()V

I use Colirized Lockscreen Date and Clock Mod with seconds but custom fonts doesn,'t working, nothing change.

Any idea ?

Note that i have follow original guide for fonts and add changes for MM.
I have check too that path is correct in all smali file: keyguard/status/SecKeyguardClockSingleView; instead of keyguard/sec/SecKeyguardClockSingleView;

Last edited:
Reactions: sonnguyenpg

tdunham

Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
@tdunham

Hi my friend,

About Adding Custom Lockscreen Clock Fonts

I don't have any .method protected setClockStyle () V in my SecKeyguardClockSingleView.smali
So i cant add the invoke-virtual needed

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/keyguard/status/SecKeyguardClockSingleView;->setFontClock()V

I use Colirized Lockscreen Date and Clock Mod with seconds but custom fonts doesn,'t working, nothing change.

Any idea ?

Note that i have follow original guide for fonts and add changes for MM.
I have check too that path is correct in all smali file: keyguard/status/SecKeyguardClockSingleView; instead of keyguard/sec/SecKeyguardClockSingleView;
Post your smali so we can see it as an attachment please.

tdunham

Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Sorry, instead of invoke-virtual it would be:

Code:
    [B]invoke-direct [/B]{p0}, Lcom/android/keyguard/status/SecKeyguardClockSingleView;->setClockStyle()V
Edit:
And you cant call that directly from the observer you are using. Why don't you just add 6th gear observer instead so you don't have to call another method? It is easy enough to add.

Reactions: edzamber

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone