• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

a.raul

Apr 21, 2014
Mordor
how to Can you do it Upload me
Secvisualeffect.jar

SystemUI.apk

SecSettings.apk

Floating_feature.xml

Download You Can you do Please please
My files, I do not upload them, and I do not do the mod to the letter, too much work, and more for me that is a very big handicap language in any complication in the mod, sorry.

You can follow this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65169694&postcount=4975for the unlock, you are worth to MM in Note 4

Reactions: tdunham

bysalihidriscan

Jul 30, 2016
İstanbul
My files, I do not upload them, and I do not do the mod to the letter, too much work, and more for me that is a very big handicap language in any complication in the mod, sorry.

You can follow this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65169694&postcount=4975for the unlock, you are worth to MM in Note 4
Chatging effect How to?

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Charging effect How to?

kevintm78

May 28, 2013
Bluegrass State
You do not have a guide How to charging effect ?
Dude, you got to stop with this charging effect. I have a note 4 as well and have seen you ask this question on at least 4 different threads in those forums and now here and in another guide thread. You've been told the same thing in every one of them and this thread is a "do it yourself" thread so this is definitely wrong place. I admit it is kind of amusing that you don't give up and I don't mean to be a$$, but I don't think it's going to happen. Sorry.

bysalihidriscan

Jul 30, 2016
İstanbul
Dude, you got to stop with this charging effect. I have a note 4 as well and have seen you ask this question on at least 4 different threads in those forums and now here and in another guide thread. You've been told the same thing in every one of them and this thread is a "do it yourself" thread so this is definitely wrong place. I admit it is kind of amusing that you don't give up and I don't mean to be a$$, but I don't think it's going to happen. Sorry.
Thankyou Mate I Sorry I want so much :crying::crying::crying:

Reactions: kevintm78

deleco

Jul 21, 2015
Oujda
@tdunham
i have some samsung devices that come from usa with english languages, my question pleas is :
1) how can i add multi-language to samsung firmware flashable with odin ( editing cach.img maybe !!, how to ? )
best regard
deleco

tdunham

Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
@tdunham
i have some samsung devices that come from usa with english languages, my question pleas is :
1) how can i add multi-language to samsung firmware flashable with odin ( editing cach.img maybe !!, how to ? )
best regard
deleco
It is very involved. I have never done this but you have to edit all apps that have resources which you will see as res/values-xxx (xxx being language code). This would include any files that display strings, setupwizard, framework-res, settings, sms, contacts, incall...
I think it would be easier to convert stock rom from international carrier that already has additional languages.
For it to be done properly, it would require many many edits.

Reactions: filchi756

deleco

Jul 21, 2015
Oujda
It is very involved. I have never done this but you have to edit all apps that have resources which you will see as res/values-xxx (xxx being language code). This would include any files that display strings, setupwizard, framework-res, settings, sms, contacts, incall...
I think it would be easier to convert stock rom from international carrier that already has additional languages.
For it to be done properly, it would require many many edits.
first,thanks for clarifications
how can i convert from an international stock rom to add multi language, that compatible to reflash it with odin ?
best regard
deleco

deleco

Jul 21, 2015
Oujda
In the 40 minutes it took me to respond you probably could of found and built one already but here search/Google is your friend

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2600364
hi shinyside
first thnaks for your reply
what benefit to me if i unpack or repack samsung stock firmware, i can already do it :)
i think you need clarify what files or partition i need to modify or editing to get my stock samsung firmware multi language and flashable with odin
best regard
deleco

tdunham

Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
hi shinyside
what benefit to me if i unpack or repack samsung stock firmware, i can already do it :)
i think you need clarify what files or partition i need to modify or editing to get my stock samsung firmware multi language and flashable with odin
best regard
deleco
You are off topic sir, move on!
I already answered, you need to either port over an entire rom or part of one, or modify all the individual apps and probably more.
Go search for answers like we recommended.
Learn how to search and ask your questions where it is appropriate, they do not belong here.

ShinySide

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 30, 2013
IHB
hi shinyside
best regard
deleco
In that case all I know is you can default the language via build.prop just search for locale.language and locale.region

There once was a directory on the system partition called VODB which had a bunch of language directories such as en_US es_US de_DE etc which you'll probably need to find your native language from a device model from your region/etc. That was back on 5.1.1 if it's the same on other versions no idea

Also no idea if that'd be all you need as I've never needed or tried to do it. Also no idea if that's in the system.img or the cache.img in the firmware. But it's a start for you lol