[Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

Search This thread

tdunham

Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Thank you very much Required Files SystemUI.apk Secsettings.apk floating_feature.xml and secvisualeffect.jar
And Framework-res.apk link Media-fire Easy Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qprj25qr4bcip2r ThankYou ThankYou I need urgent This Fashion.. :highfive: :good: :fingers-crossed:
[Achievements You]

I do not know where you got the files, I tell you.

The SecSettings.apk is odex, I need dexodex.

The secvisualeffect.jar is odex, I need dexodex.

Solve this, in order to continue, I have to work on your files to try to avoid errors.

EDIT: It does not matter, I solve it

These Note 4 N910C Stock 6.0.1 Odex Rom
Stock cannot me modified to fulfill your request. It must be fully deodex rom.

a.raul

Apr 21, 2014
Mordor
These Note 4 N910C Stock 6.0.1 Odex Rom

As well says @tdunham, THIS MOD IS EXTRICTALLY ONLY, FOR YOUR ROM STOCK DEODEX.

I can not be held responsible for any possible damage to your terminal.

I leave the link, it is a zip flasheable by recovery, it can also be extracted and done manually giving each file and folder their corresponding permissions.

The images of SecSettings.apk, are made by my ...

I said if you do not have the rom deodex, do not flasees the zip.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!h94iVaoT!TMTWCbMTT1zrG5oBN7Ukih0wUZdvKDtV0OY_uvaJTvg

In this case If it happens Deodex Do it @a.raul

You have to deodex the rom

Last edited:

bysalihidriscan

Jul 30, 2016
İstanbul
As well says @tdunham, THIS MOD IS EXTRICTALLY ONLY, FOR YOUR ROM STOCK DEODEX.

I can not be held responsible for any possible damage to your terminal.

I leave the link, it is a zip flasheable by recovery, it can also be extracted and done manually giving each file and folder their corresponding permissions.

The images of SecSettings.apk, are made by my ...

I said if you do not have the rom deodex, do not flasees the zip.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!h94iVaoT!TMTWCbMTT1zrG5oBN7Ukih0wUZdvKDtV0OY_uvaJTvg

You have to deodex the rom

Does it work Stock 6.0.1 Odex Rom ?

ShinySide

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 30, 2013
IHB
Does it work Stock 6.0.1 Odex Rom ?

giphy.gif

qwerty123258

Nov 4, 2014
Seoul
Soundalive Tubeamp,Virtual 7.1ch for speaker

my device s4 lte-a and my rom use Soundealive_v41 (mm 6.0.1)

Soundealive_v41 decompile

com/sec/android/app/soundalive/framework/SecAudioManager

search .method public isWiredHeadsetOn()Z

change to

.method public isWiredHeadsetOn()Z
.locals 1

.prologue
.line 316
const v0, 0x1

return v0
.end method

finish compile and push your system

now we use all Soundalive effect for speaker

Reactions: and2 and karkasss

a.raul

Apr 21, 2014
Mordor
No

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

you are perfect..

Do not have 14 unlock effects?

Well if you do not appear it is because of your rom that is odex, secvisualeffect.jar is dexodex and does not work properly.

This is what you should have

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-28-07.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-28-07.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-28-23.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-28-23.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-28-55.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-28-55.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-29-04.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-29-04.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-29-20.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-29-20.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Reactions: bysalihidriscan

MadsMann

Oct 19, 2016
Hey guys & gals,

Trying to find a 5.0 compatible version of this mod...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64592411&postcount=4454

This say explicitly for 5.1.1 I'm just looking to hide or remove the phone shortcut in 5.0 (Specifically OG1 Sprint Galaxy S5)

Thanks in advance.

**Solved** @tdunham your edit for removing the call icon from the secure lockscreen works for all three lockscreens on the Sprint S5 variant (OG1) no ill effects that I've seen so far. Thanks a lot! ?

willtryall

Nov 8, 2011
Munich
i want to use the "Alle Beenden / Close All" Button in recents (SM-G900F)
it´s in the recent.xml, just have to set android:visibility="visible", but nothing happen
if i touch it. Anyone knows how to set the function for the button (code in red)
The Original recents.xml is:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <com.acer.incallui.BlurImageView android:id="@id/backgroundImageView" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:scaleType="centerCrop" />
    <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center|top" android:id="@id/status_bar_scrim" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/recents_status_gradient" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
    <com.android.systemui.recents.views.RecentsView android:id="@id/recents_view" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/empty_view_stub" android:layout="@layout/recents_empty" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/debug_overlay_stub" android:layout="@layout/recents_debug_overlay" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ImageView android:layout_gravity="bottom|center" android:id="@id/nav_bar_scrim" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/recents_lower_gradient" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="bottom|center" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/recents_buttons_container" android:focusable="false" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:importantForAccessibility="no">
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="bottom|center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/shortcut_layout" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/recents_shortcut_bottom" />
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="bottom" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_buttons_container_vzw" android:background="@drawable/recents_item_button_background" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <Button android:textSize="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_text_size_port" android:textColor="@color/tw_status_bar_recent_btn_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/recents_launch_button" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:text="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_task_manager_title" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_task_manager_title" />
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider_01" android:background="@drawable/tw_divider_vertical_holo_dark" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
            <Button android:textSize="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_text_size_port" android:textColor="@color/tw_status_bar_recent_btn_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/recents_google_button" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:text="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_google_button" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_google_button" />
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider_02" android:background="@drawable/tw_divider_vertical_holo_dark" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
            <Button android:textSize="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_text_size_port" android:textColor="@color/tw_status_bar_recent_btn_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/recents_removeall_button" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:text="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="bottom" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_buttons_container_kk" android:background="@drawable/recents_item_button_background" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <ImageButton android:id="@id/recents_launch_button" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:src="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_task_manager_holo_dark" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_task_manager_title" style="?android:attr/buttonStyle" />
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider_01" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
            <ImageButton android:id="@id/recents_google_button" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:src="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_google_holo_dark" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_google_button" style="?android:attr/buttonStyle" />
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider_02" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
            <ImageButton android:id="@id/recents_removeall_button" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:src="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_delete_holo_dark" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" style="?android:attr/buttonStyle" />
        </LinearLayout>
[COLOR=RED]        <FrameLayout android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="center" android:id="@id/recents_closeall_container" android:background="@drawable/recents_item_close_button_bg" android:focusable="false" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/recents_close_all_area_height" android:importantForAccessibility="no">
            <Button android:textSize="@dimen/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button_size" android:textColor="@color/recents_remove_all_button_text_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="center" android:id="@id/recents_removeall_button" android:background="@drawable/recents_close_button_bg" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="@dimen/recents_close_all_button_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/recents_close_all_button_height" android:text="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" android:singleLine="true" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" android:textAllCaps="true" android:importantForAccessibility="yes" />
            <ImageView android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="center" android:background="@drawable/taskmanager_btn_default_mtrl" android:layout_width="@dimen/recents_close_all_button_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/recents_close_all_button_height" />
        </FrameLayout>[/COLOR]
    </LinearLayout>
    <ImageView android:id="@id/animationview" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
    <ImageView android:id="@id/recents_switch_apps" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
</FrameLayout>

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 381

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
No problem. Let me know if you need any further help. The music skip can be difficult to get working.

Have done it working. Thanks for help. :good:
Just needed to look at interceptKeyBeforeQueueing more carefully and what you corrected for updateSettings methods, as got different surroundings. So for Nougat the mod is same as mentioned here. Except following edits:

Code:
.method public updateSettings()V
    .locals 14

const/4 v8, 0x2

const/4 v9, 0x1

iget-object v10, p0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

invoke-virtual {v10}, Landroid/content/Context;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v3

[COLOR="Blue"]const-string v7, "volbtn_music_controls"

const/4 v10, 0x0

invoke-static {v3, v7, v10}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v4

move-object/from16 v0, p0

iput v4, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mVolBtnMusicControls:I

const-string v7, "volbtn_timeout"

const/16 v10, 0x190

invoke-static {v3, v7, v10}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v4

iput v4, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mVolBtnTimeout:I

const-string v7, "volbtn_vol_up"

const/16 v10, 0x57

move-result v4

iput v4, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mVolBtnVolUp:I

const-string v7, "volbtn_vol_down"

const/16 v10, 0x58

move-result v4

iput v4, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mVolBtnVolDown:I[/COLOR]

const/4 v4, 0x0

iget-object v10, p0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mLock:Ljava/lang/Object;

monitor-enter v10

:try_start_0
    const-string/jumbo v11, "end_button_behavior"

Code:
.method public interceptKeyBeforeQueueing(Landroid/view/KeyEvent;I)I

invoke-interface/range {v20 .. v20}, Lcom/android/server/policy/EdgeWindowPolicy;->isEdgeWakeupPending()Z

move-result v20

if-eqz v20, :cond_1f

and-int/lit8 v15, v15, -0x2

:cond_1f
    [COLOR="Blue"]move-object/from16 v0, p0

iget-boolean v0, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mScreenOnFully:Z

if-nez v0, :cond_td

iget v0, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mVolBtnMusicControls:I

if-eqz v0, :cond_td

## change v7 value to match your code, [B][U]No change here[/U][/B]
    if-eqz v7, :cond_td2

## change v11 value to match keycode call near beginning of method, [B][U]changed to v12[/U][/B]
    move/from16 v1, v12

invoke-virtual {v0, v1}, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->handleVolumeLongPress(I)V

## NOT USED
    # const/4 v15, 0x0

## change goto_8 value to match code below
    goto/16 :[COLOR="lime"]goto_8[/COLOR]

:cond_td2

invoke-virtual {v0}, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->handleVolumeLongPressAbort()V

iget-boolean v1, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mIsVolLongPressed:Z

if-nez v1, :cond_td3

## change v11 value to match keycode call near beginning of method, [B][U]changed to v12[/U][/B]
    move/from16 v1, v12

const/4 v3, 0x3

invoke-virtual {v0, v3, v1}, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->handleVolumeKey(II)V

:cond_td3
    const/4 v1, 0x0

iput-boolean v1, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mIsVolLongPressed:Z

:cond_td[/COLOR]
    invoke-virtual/range {p0 .. p0}, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->getTelecommService()Landroid/telecom/TelecomManager;

move-result-object v18

if-eqz v18, :cond_22

invoke-virtual/range {v18 .. v18}, Landroid/telecom/TelecomManager;->isRinging()Z

move-result v20

if-eqz v20, :cond_21

if-eqz v7, :cond_20

const-string/jumbo v20, "WindowManager"

const-string/jumbo v21, "interceptKeyBeforeQueueing: VOLUME key-down while ringing: Silence ringer!"

invoke-static/range {v20 .. v21}, Landroid/util/Log;->i(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)I

invoke-virtual/range {v18 .. v18}, Landroid/telecom/TelecomManager;->silenceRinger()V

iget-object v0, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mSPWM:Lcom/android/server/policy/SamsungWindowManagerPolicy;

move-object/from16 v20, v0

const-string/jumbo v21, "VCVS"

const/16 v22, 0x0

invoke-interface/range {v20 .. v22}, Lcom/android/server/policy/SamsungWindowManagerPolicy;->insertLog(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

:cond_20
    and-int/lit8 v15, v15, -0x2

goto/16 :[COLOR="Lime"]goto_8[/COLOR]

And in PhoneWindowManager$SettingsObserver.smali

Code:
    const-string/jumbo v1, "default_input_method"

invoke-static {v1}, Landroid/provider/Settings$Secure;->getUriFor(Ljava/lang/String;)Landroid/net/Uri;

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v3, p0, v2}, Landroid/content/ContentResolver;->registerContentObserver(Landroid/net/Uri;ZLandroid/database/ContentObserver;I)V

[COLOR="Blue"]const-string/jumbo v1, "volbtn_music_controls"

invoke-static {v1}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getUriFor(Ljava/lang/String;)Landroid/net/Uri;

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v3, p0, [COLOR="red"]v2[/COLOR]}, Landroid/content/ContentResolver;->registerContentObserver(Landroid/net/Uri;ZLandroid/database/ContentObserver;I)V

const-string/jumbo v1, "volbtn_timeout"

invoke-static {v1}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getUriFor(Ljava/lang/String;)Landroid/net/Uri;

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v3, p0, [COLOR="red"]v2[/COLOR]}, Landroid/content/ContentResolver;->registerContentObserver(Landroid/net/Uri;ZLandroid/database/ContentObserver;I)V

const-string/jumbo v1, "volbtn_vol_up"

move-result-object v1

const-string/jumbo v1, "volbtn_vol_down"

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v3, p0, [COLOR="red"]v2[/COLOR]}, Landroid/content/ContentResolver;->registerContentObserver(Landroid/net/Uri;ZLandroid/database/ContentObserver;I)V[/COLOR]

const-string/jumbo v1, "immersive_mode_confirmations"

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone