[Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

Search This thread

Borfas

Feb 1, 2010
Try EEEE, d MMMM

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
ok, and this: android:layout_below="@id/clock" android:layout_marginStart="16.0dip" systemui:datePattern="eeeeMMMMd" />
</FrameLayout>
"EEEEMMMMd" ?

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Mmm, sorry but don't like this question... Cannot ask for every, use search try to do some by yourself. Believe have no sense in this way

Inviato dal mio LG-H850 utilizzando Tapatalk
If you know, you do not like to help, you better say nothing.

renzetti.s

Jun 15, 2012
ok, and this: android:layout_below="@id/clock" android:layout_marginStart="16.0dip" systemui:datePattern="eeeeMMMMd" />
</FrameLayout>
"EEEEMMMMd" ?

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

If you know, you do not like to help, you better say nothing.
You say this to wrong person.
I spent and still spend most of time just sharing knoledge.
But hate people that just ask and test or search nothing.
Anyway people like you let me understand that is better stop to share my knoledge [emoji106]

Borfas

Feb 1, 2010
Anyway people like you let me understand that is better stop to share my knoledge [emoji106]

xda is for all users!
It's not nice to answer badly if you are not asked.

thank for all.

XenRon

Oct 21, 2016
where find strings.xml for this ?
Res/values... Please search the files next time...
We are not going to spoonfeed you everytime.

---------- Post added 13th July 2017 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 12th July 2017 at 11:43 PM ----------

Remake everything carefully from the very beginning...
You have added 2 rows (Line 351 and Line 454)

This code

i think should be here
Thanks, it fixed my rebooting issues, but the recovery button is not showing up. I already double checked my framework-res.apk. Is it a must to use rom control for it to work?

Reactions: raptorddd

RealWelder

Sep 17, 2014
Muncie, IN
Res/values... Please search the files next time...
We are not going to spoonfeed you everytime.

---------- Post added 13th July 2017 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 12th July 2017 at 11:43 PM ----------

Thanks, it fixed my rebooting issues, but the recovery button is not showing up. I already double checked my framework-res.apk. Is it a must to use rom control for it to work?
I think without ROM Control, you don't have a switch to turn it on. It is possible to build that into your stock settings, though.

If you don't want to use ROM control for that switch check this out...instructions are in the zip. It will allow you to add that Switch into Settings.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XczzpnAnvwYXJrajRSTFdfbjQ

Last edited:
Reactions: XenRon

evilvoice

May 4, 2008
Conyers GA

Don't stop helping just because some people need it spoon fed to them. I see you a lot on this thread giving help and would hate to have you walk away. There will always be people like that, even in real life. I had to leave this thread for personal life reasons, but love seeing all the mods people are coming up with. I know it's tough, but if you feel someone should search for something, tell them and leave it in their hands. They will retaliate because they don't want to spend the time, just ignore and move on. If it becomes bad enough, block them.

If you read the WHOLE thread (as I did before the MM mods became so prevalent) you'll see all the big names dealt with this - tdunham, Goldie, daxgirl, many others, so know it isn't just you. Anyways, hope you reconsider leaving the thread.

renzetti.s

Jun 15, 2012
Don't stop helping just because some people need it spoon fed to them. I see you a lot on this thread giving help and would hate to have you walk away. There will always be people like that, even in real life. I had to leave this thread for personal life reasons, but love seeing all the mods people are coming up with. I know it's tough, but if you feel someone should search for something, tell them and leave it in their hands. They will retaliate because they don't want to spend the time, just ignore and move on. If it becomes bad enough, block them.

If you read the WHOLE thread (as I did before the MM mods became so prevalent) you'll see all the big names dealt with this - tdunham, Goldie, daxgirl, many others, so know it isn't just you. Anyways, hope you reconsider leaving the thread.
Yes, as you see the big names always more far away from this 3d. This is mostly the reason why I'm writing here because believe this 3d most interesting in xda about modding, (consider that I've lg).
I share all my knoledge catched with so many time studying and testing not just here. Was trying to give a right way asking for help, as for example dax do (if you read entire 3d you know) is not possible ask for every and mostly ask without any test

Borfas

Feb 1, 2010
I do not understand your judgment, killed somebody?
just ask.
i test many modules.
``A few questions ... and a completely different response from another direction.``

daxgirl

Jun 30, 2012
Jerusalem
I do not understand your judgment, killed somebody?
just ask.
i test many modules.
``A few questions ... and a completely different response from another direction.``
Just go away. You should learn before you mod. This is a development thread. Means you have to be a certain level to start those mods. If you don't know where strings are, you are not even close to that level.
Stop spamming. Stop talking back to one of the most helpful people here like he owes you something. Respect is not given for free. It needs to be earned. Ba-bye.

And yes. Xda is for everyone. But it really shouldn't be.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Borfas

Feb 1, 2010
Just go away. You should learn before you mod. This is a development thread. Means you have to be a certain level to start those mods. If you don't know where strings are, you are not even close to that level.
Stop spamming. Stop talking back to one of the most helpful people here like he owes you something. Respect is not given for free. It needs to be earned. Ba-bye.

what are we talking about ?
Respect is by character, respect is you.
you can not have that.
Your level of rational thinking has disappeared. *reptile*

claude96

Mar 18, 2010

Good to see you back.

what are we talking about ?
Respect is by character, respect is you.
you can not have that.
Your level of rational thinking has disappeared. *reptile*

your 1st post about the date string was +/- 40 hrs ago !, and yet you're still here arguing with everyone !, my point is you could have simply used it in trying to learn how to do it by searching & or change the string and see what your changes look like till you get what you wanted even if it meant having your 1st force close ( that's how we all learn btw ), know feel free to take my advise or ignore it or waste time again replying to my post without trying anything 1st.

Last edited:

roy01

Nov 27, 2015
I need Little help icon of message, Screenshot, blue light filter etc.. I want to Move N icon (nought) guide me .
Screen shot From NX team (Magma by Patrick. H)

Screenshot_20170714-230412.jpgtapatalk_1499532318393.png
Thank u.

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Jena
I need Little help icon of message, Screenshot, blue light filter etc.. I want to Move N icon (nought) guide me .

Thank u.
We upgraded sceeenshot icon (to "Nought" and many many more fixes and updates) on next upgrade package. Please be patient

Thank u.
Ohh and no. You are not using up to date ROM. In latest ROM all those have their icons. At least update to ROM to latest
:rolleyes:
And your framework-res is incompatible. Are you using other framework-res or not for supported device?

Last edited:

renzetti.s

Jun 15, 2012
Hi all :)

I'm with Huawei P9 lite - Android 6.0

I'm here to know if there is a way to have (displayed with buttons) Recorder in Lockscreen.

We can have Music Player with three button (prev - Play/pause - next):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72802666&postcount=6

But Recorder?

Any idea is wellcome :)
I've heard that haweii system not possible to decompile... But maybe was just for mate 9 kirin cpu that my friend had...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone