guys how do i install an original motorola kernel. because I have the original motorola kernel but I still don't know how to install it on my device

Search This thread

SmallVictor

Nov 13, 2021
who can help me. please i'm here waiting. thanks . this was the only kernel I found for the MOTO G9 PLUS so far. anything if you can help me to recover my cell i will be grateful ok

Attachments

• kernel-msm-MMI-QPAS30.19-Q3-32-50-5.zip
    206.6 MB · Views: 2
  • kernel-msm-MMI-QPAS30.19-Q3-32-50-5.tar.gz
    162.7 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: Matiasmora

Matiasmora

Jun 30, 2018
Hi!
If your phone Is bricked u can use Smart Assistance Tool for Motorola devices. It recognize your device autodownload the last build and auto flash..

I hope u can repair!!

Reactions: SmallVictor

SmallVictor

Nov 13, 2021
Hi!
If your phone Is bricked u can use Smart Assistance Tool for Motorola devices. It recognize your device autodownload the last build and auto flash..

I hope u can repair!!
friend, I've done this procedure and so far nothing just has to have a single partition, that is, it was located to another partition

Matiasmora

Jun 30, 2018
friend, I've done this procedure and so far nothing just has to have a single partition, that is, it was located to another partition
Ummm if u have a twrp recovery or another u can chance the partitions maybe it stucks in any slot.. if hoy have a custom recovery u can reboot in the another slot of partitions

Matiasmora

Jun 30, 2018
but how do i do this process
If u haven't a recovery you can search in xda how to install it (twrp recovery) after you have done the recovery, with your phone off press and hold power button and volume up to enter to recovery, then go to reboot option and search for change slot if it is in b change to a and if it is in a change to b

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    who can help me. please i'm here waiting. thanks . this was the only kernel I found for the MOTO G9 PLUS so far. anything if you can help me to recover my cell i will be grateful ok
    Hi!

I hope u can repair!!