• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Gwa2 ECG faillure

Search This thread

wakasensei

Feb 19, 2013
Hi,
My watch sm-r820 on tizen 5.5.0.1 CSC XEF .. i tried to push the epk file on my watch and install the shm on my note 8 android 9 ..
The installation was a really success .. the bp is working fine but the ECG didn't response . I got an advice to check with 2test and they told me that i have to get 0 as value in L-O parameter and if i got 5 as value that's mean that my ecg sensor is failed.. i need your help cause my guarantee will be over in 10 days ..
What that mean this parameter ( L-O) and is it tue that the value 5 means ecg faillure

ETXMOFE

Oct 9, 2020
I am experiencing the same issue now. Have you got any answer about this issue or have you been able to reslove it? My GWA2 was measuring both BP and ECG properly until last month but the ECG suddenly stopped working. L-0 is returning 5 and rhe watch doesn't detect me tuching the sensor button. Can a HW Reset help?