• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

GxFonts - Custom Fonts Manager for Samsung Galaxy Devices. Nougat/Oreo/Pie [NO-ROOT]

Search This thread

sathishtony

May 2, 2013
Bye0mRd.png

All the Galaxy devices running "Official Stock Nougat/Oreo/Pie" are supported.
Simple and Easy. No Root Required. No Plugin Needed. OneUI Design.

Features:
✺ Free to download and use google fonts
✺ Inbuilt fonts manager to manage your custom fonts
✺ Create Custom Font with font files (regular/bold/italics/bold italics) (Requires PRO)
✺ OneUI like interface
✺ No Ads
✺ All donate option gives you the PRO mode. 0.50$/0.99$/1.99$/3.99$/7.99$/12.99$. You can enable pro mode for as low as 0.50$ only if you are not from US/UK/Some Europe Countries.

If you like my development for Samsung Devices, please consider a donation.

This app has been developed as per the request of themeGalaxy Users and it doesn't mean I will remove these features from themeGalaxy.

Get it from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=project.vivid.gxfonts

Special thanks to DNA beta testers..

~SatySatsZB

Attachments

• screener_1546304295517.jpg
    screener_1546304295517.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 6,220
  • screener_1546304307213.jpg
    screener_1546304307213.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 6,104
  • screener_1546304321412.jpg
    screener_1546304321412.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 6,024
  • screener_1546304376505.jpg
    screener_1546304376505.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 5,631
  • screener_1546304397879.png
    screener_1546304397879.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 5,395
Last edited:

aka120

Sep 18, 2013
Absolutely, hands down, the best font manager for Samsung devices. You've really outdone yourself with this app.
This app is a 10 out of 10!

I was using theme Galaxy to create custom fonts prior to GxFonts release and it worked great. But having a standalone app to manage fonts is a much more preferable option. I appreciate all the hard work and effort you've put into this app, and also finding a way to use custom fonts on Samsung's devices.

The following in no way impacts rating whatsoever, just constructive criticism:
I wonder if you have any plans to include additional font weights such as condensed, medium, light, etc... when building a custom font. That would just be icing on the cake!

sathishtony

May 2, 2013
Absolutely, hands down, the best font manager for Samsung devices. You've really outdone yourself with this app.
This app is a 10 out of 10!

I was using theme Galaxy to create custom fonts prior to GxFonts release and it worked great. But having a standalone app to manage fonts is a much more preferable option. I appreciate all the hard work and effort you've put into this app, and also finding a way to use custom fonts on Samsung's devices.

The following in no way impacts rating whatsoever, just constructive criticism:
I wonder if you have any plans to include additional font weights such as condensed, medium, light, etc... when building a custom font. That would just be icing on the cake!

I will try :good:

Reactions: PAIN and envy~

sathishtony

May 2, 2013
Not working on the S8 Pie Beta - .apk unfortunately won't install

It seems that samsung finally managed to block custom fonts and custom themes as well. I am not jumping into the conclusion. It might be a bug because the official samsung themers still have to use their device to test their themes. Let's wait and see.

Cottoncandypink

Mar 11, 2019
Blocked by samsung

I just bought the new Samsung Galaxy S10e and the app crashed on me and Samsung has blocked this. Themegalaxy has now said the same thing. :(

*Can you possibly find a work around to fix this issue. *

MLK_RBN

Feb 15, 2018
Pefect, exactly what im looking for. Now I can install custom fonts for flipfont on my Galaxy S9. Thank you. Bought the pro version

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bye0mRd.png

All the Galaxy devices running "Official Stock Nougat/Oreo/Pie" are supported.
    Simple and Easy. No Root Required. No Plugin Needed. OneUI Design.

Features:
    ✺ Free to download and use google fonts
    ✺ Inbuilt fonts manager to manage your custom fonts
    ✺ Create Custom Font with font files (regular/bold/italics/bold italics) (Requires PRO)
    ✺ OneUI like interface
    ✺ No Ads
    ✺ All donate option gives you the PRO mode. 0.50$/0.99$/1.99$/3.99$/7.99$/12.99$. You can enable pro mode for as low as 0.50$ only if you are not from US/UK/Some Europe Countries.

If you like my development for Samsung Devices, please consider a donation.

This app has been developed as per the request of themeGalaxy Users and it doesn't mean I will remove these features from themeGalaxy.

Get it from Playstore
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=project.vivid.gxfonts

Special thanks to DNA beta testers..

~SatySatsZB
    Not working on the S8 Pie Beta - .apk unfortunately won't install

It seems that samsung finally managed to block custom fonts and custom themes as well. I am not jumping into the conclusion. It might be a bug because the official samsung themers still have to use their device to test their themes. Let's wait and see.
    Yes I am on Android 10 with ONE UI 2.0, I got a folder with few fonts and I used a process to install but works.

I guess its monofonts. thanks to @sathishtony for bringing #mono_ but like i said its more like a helper to install fonts that are already in store, not custom fonts like you can use a ttf file like Gxfonts can do (for android 9 and below).
    Hi!
    Is there product sans font available on this? If not, can I download a ttf and build a font pack out of it?

Product Sans can't be added on that list as its Google's proprietary. You can download product sans including bold italics and create as your custom font package.