Gyroscope calibration

Dante Smith

Aug 4, 2010
Hi all, i discovered my gyroscope is not calibrated while using levelly app... How can I calibrate it?

Inviato dal mio Z1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

noiseblocker

Nov 19, 2013
Could you explain me exactly how did you do it and how did you verified success calibration...
I'm trying many apps but when i open any bubble level app it isn't calibrated...

Thank you
In settings there is a point called "Neigung und Steigung kalibrieren (the second point)".
Then put the phone on a flat surface and click "Kalibrieren" (in german :)
After that, it should be ok...

In this app, you can also calibrate your compass.

Dante Smith

Aug 4, 2010
Mmmh there are many gps status apps i think i downloaded wrong one... Could you link the right app? Sorry ...

Inviato dal mio Z1 utilizzando Tapatalk

domtom0815

Nov 26, 2015
Hi all, i discovered my gyroscope is not calibrated while using levelly app... How can I calibrate it?
Hi, i had have the same problem and found the solution via google in a chinese forum.

Type *#*#1111#*#* then go to Manual Test - G Sensor Calibration, put your phone on a plane surface (plane to all directions!) and press the the only existing button with chinese signs ;) after calibration press pass and go back to leave Engineer Mode.

deejaycarras

Apr 5, 2011
Hi, i had have the same problem and found the solution via google in a chinese forum.

Type *#*#1111#*#* then go to Manual Test - G Sensor Calibration, put your phone on a plane surface (plane to all directions!) and press the the only existing button with chinese signs ;) after calibration press pass and go back to leave Engineer Mode.
This command don't work in CM [emoji22]

Enviado desde mi Z1 mediante Tapatalk

hristos13gr

Jan 13, 2011

I tried this and the answer was: "test failed, please find the soft engineer"
I have cos and rotation does not work.
Any sollution please?:confused:

djaidan

Mar 26, 2016
my phone is the same, constantly registering a gforce on the phone. done all the recommended calibrations, but i still get alot of drift in cardboard apps

lupaglio

Jun 15, 2016
I have installed CM13 NIGHTLY of 13 June and the problem persists: after wipe the /data partition gyroscope settings have been lost and the dialer don't activate Engineer Mode by typing *#*#1111#*#*. So, in my case, it is no more possible to make panoramic photos using Google Camera.

Last edited:
May 15, 2016
Kolkata

Hi I have updated to 12.1-YOG4PAS9IG, but the gyroscopic censer is not working at all, and unable to perform screen rotation, it all started suddenly, there was not even a single little shock to the phone till date, never dropped it not even a a small bump, please help me with this prob.