• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

H E L P

Search This thread

Reader.

Nov 28, 2021
just uninstalled magisk from the app, and my phone is just restarting and not turnin on

Qwerty_in_me

Feb 3, 2021
plese tell us more;
what phone?
do you have a PC at hand?
have you used SP flash tool, the qualcomm equivalent or Odin?
are you familiar with firmware files?

the usual procedure for fixing this is flashing a working system image and wiping cache/dalivk/data or a complete firmware image instead

Reader.

Nov 28, 2021
plese tell us more;
what phone?
do you have a PC at hand?
have you used SP flash tool, the qualcomm equivalent or Odin?
are you familiar with firmware files?

the usual procedure for fixing this is flashing a working system image and wiping cache/dalivk/data or a complete firmware image instead
i fixed it by re flashing magisk patched using odin

Qwerty_in_me

Feb 3, 2021
if you're using a cellphone to type this, connect it to the computer vith a cable, go to Settings > WiFi and connections > Hotspot and Teathering > and turn on USB teathering

also, answer the questions, no info is useless info

Qwerty_in_me

Feb 3, 2021
aight lad, send me a screenshot of settings > about phone

this sounds like the wifi drivers aren't where they should be
also; ANSWER THE FIRST QUESTIONS PLEASE!!!

Reader.

Nov 28, 2021
aight lad, send me a screenshot of settings > about phone

this sounds like the wifi drivers aren't where they should be
also; ANSWER THE FIRST QUESTIONS PLEASE!!!
1 - the phone : Samsung m11
2 - yes I have PC at my hand
3 - I used odin

"The Screenshot" -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-054112_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-054112_Settings.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 5

Qwerty_in_me

Feb 3, 2021
I think I was right about the drivers (magisk mounts the partitions differently sometimes breaking links) so just reflash the stock ROM, if you don't have that at hand look for it on Hovatek or other firmware providers (I think Samsung provides ROMs themselves)

pndwal

I think I was right about the drivers (magisk mounts the partitions differently sometimes breaking links) so just reflash the stock ROM, if you don't have that at hand look for it on Hovatek or other firmware providers (I think Samsung provides ROMs themselves)
He may need 'to do a full Odin restore with data wipe' due to restoring images on Sammy... :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-general-support-discussion.3432382/post-86022423 👍 PW