H2OS to OxygenOS

Search This thread

Sherwinnn

Oct 12, 2012
Shah Alam
hey guys, just got my OnePlus X White version. it comes with H2OS and i wanna flash it to OxygenOS. I can't seem to get it working tho. any help please?

bubbl3

Jul 24, 2010
Dublin
hey guys, just got my OnePlus X White version. it comes with H2OS and i wanna flash it to OxygenOS. I can't seem to get it working tho. any help please?

Sorry to tell you that, but it's a fake, white version doesn't exist and OnePlus X only comes with Oxygen. Send it back.

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Sorry to tell you that, but it's a fake, white version doesn't exist and OnePlus X only comes with Oxygen. Send it back.

Do you have the slightest idea what you're taking about?

There is a white/gold version, only officially available in China, but it can be bought from stores like Geekbuying and shipped wherever you want, and it comes with Hydrogen OS because it's Chinese.

Have a look here for details and instructions to flash Oxygen OS instead

http://www.gizchina.com/2015/11/05/how-to-update-oneplus-x-to-oxygen-os/

Last edited:

bubbl3

Jul 24, 2010
Dublin
Reactions: Chronzy

Sherwinnn

Oct 12, 2012
Shah Alam

There is a white/gold version, only officially available in China, but it can be bought from stores like Geekbuying and shipped wherever you want, and it comes with Hydrogen OS because it's Chinese.

thank you so much for your help. Unfortunately, when i flashed it, it says error. So, i installed TWRP recovery for OnePlus X and flash it. now i'm stuck because TWRP says 'Patching system image unconditionally...' i', so screwed right now

glesius

Nov 15, 2014
napoli
www.glesius.altervista.org
thank you so much for your help. Unfortunately, when i flashed it, it says error. So, i installed TWRP recovery for OnePlus X and flash it. now i'm stuck because TWRP says 'Patching system image unconditionally...' i', so screwed right now

hi
just follow this guide Howto: Flash HydrogenOS (cinese) OPX a OxygenOS to install oxygen from hydro or do I flash the recovery mod and flash OnePlusOxygen_14_OTA_003_all_201510241934 ??

th3_wabbit

Aug 1, 2008
Can anyone help me by providing H2OS backup or original zip file. I want to give it a try.

Thanks in advance

Here you go: mega.nz/#!T1V2jRJC!ioaBWvyWuSx6zCjfw8NPhIK7_WtCI7BeiEFZ7ZkIZyk MEGA
I downloaded it from pan.baidu.com/s/1bnC0GXp
I wanted to try it too and i'm still on H2 OS (hate the app drawer, love Chinese ROM's :D ).
What I did:
FULL TWRP backup.
Went back to stock recovery mega.nz/#F!ahNQ2ZxS!ZKoxtfPVLqrqV__EHiiJeQ , install the stock recovery from fast-boot.
Flashed the OnePlusH2OS_14_OTA_002_all_201510261200.zip (dont worry about the OTA in the name, it's a full ROM).
Booted, did the initial setup (it has English and two kinds of Chinese. THAT's IT!)
Went back to fast-boot, flashed back to mega.nz/#F!zxUmQZrB!d-nF35tljxDs_4ZSPvGxdw TWRP and flashed mega.nz/#!jw8TzLqK!kNWlyWvG6fRDUheMAIZizw_ZhYA1NQnaY4wprsud6Sk Gapps.

The ROM is ok but it has a few things missing.
It has gestures (you know...V for flashlight, O for camera etc.) and double tap.
You can simply uninstall all the Chinese apps (not a lot)
You can't control the notification LED color (at least I could not find it).
You can't unlock the phone by smart lock (Bluetooth watch , bracelet, wifi etc)
You don't have an app drawer (love this) BUUUUT you also don't have an app shelf (the 4-5 apps on bottom row that repeat on each screen).
I's also themed dark to take advantage of the screen.
Stand by battery drain seems the same (waiting for MIUI :rolleyes: )

I did not YET try to go back to Oxygen but I guess the process is the same and you can find the OTA dump here on the forum.

Reactions: imtiyaz.jungli
Nov 26, 2013
Mumbai
Here you go: mega.nz/#!T1V2jRJC!ioaBWvyWuSx6zCjfw8NPhIK7_WtCI7BeiEFZ7ZkIZyk MEGA
I wanted to try it too and i'm still on H2 OS (hate the app drawer, love Chinese ROM's :D ).
What I did:
FULL TWRP backup.
Went back to stock recovery mega.nz/#F!ahNQ2ZxS!ZKoxtfPVLqrqV__EHiiJeQ , install the stock recovery from fast-boot.
Flashed the OnePlusH2OS_14_OTA_002_all_201510261200.zip (dont worry about the OTA in the name, it's a full ROM).
Booted, did the initial setup (it has English and two kinds of Chinese. THAT's IT!)
Went back to fast-boot, flashed back to mega.nz/#F!zxUmQZrB!d-nF35tljxDs_4ZSPvGxdw TWRP and flashed mega.nz/#!jw8TzLqK!kNWlyWvG6fRDUheMAIZizw_ZhYA1NQnaY4wprsud6Sk Gapps.

It has gestures (you know...V for flashlight, O for camera etc.) and double tap.
You don't have an app drawer (love this) BUUUUT you also don't have an app shelf (the 4-5 apps on bottom row that repeat on each screen).

I did not YET try to go back to Oxygen but I guess the process is the same and you can find the OTA dump here on the forum.
Can't I directly flash it through TWRP??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Oh well, I stand corrected.
    Can anyone help me by providing H2OS backup or original zip file. I want to give it a try.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

What I did:
    FULL TWRP backup.

I tried but gives an error. That's why I went back to stock recovery.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone