• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

H8 Pro on Oreo volte enabled for Airtel?

Search This thread

san.cspro

Aug 29, 2017
Chennai
Anyone using Airtel volte in Honor 8 Pro? I enabled volte calls in settings. But i don't see volte symbol in status bar. Do we need to ask customer care of Airtel to activate it?

Lakadbaggha

Apr 10, 2017
Anyone using Airtel volte in Honor 8 Pro? I enabled volte calls in settings. But i don't see volte symbol in status bar. Do we need to ask customer care of Airtel to activate it?

As of now VoLTE calls support is for Vodafone and Jio only (according to changelog of oreo update). Airtel's Volte support might be added in next updates (if any). Airtel customer care can't do anything about it. You may try contacting honor/Huawei customer care.

Reactions: Paul Dundigalla

san.cspro

Aug 29, 2017
Chennai
Thanks for replying. I contacted Honor. Please see the screenshot. They say H8Pro supports Airtel VoLTE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180322-232626.jpg
    Screenshot_20180322-232626.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 501

shreenit

Apr 25, 2011
Volte present

This is confusing since Airtel is testing Volte and is in beta in most places and will be rolled out soon but my phone shows volte present for Airtel network. Location: Bangalore

itsmeharsh

May 25, 2012
i am from bilaspur, chhattisgarh and volte started working on my honor 8 pro few days after i updated to B320. it started without any indication. i just noticed "volte" icon on top one day, don't know since when it was there.

May 20, 2018
No Airtel volte

I'm from telangana and airtel has volte in my state but I'm not getting volte symbol on my mobile. Morever it switches to 3G whenever i make a call which makes signals to go down to null n then again start increasing after switching to 3g which is causing delay in call connection..??

May 20, 2018
Thank you bro...?✌️?

Thank you..??

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I wrote to airtel about volte, and they replied me stating volte is not available for my number now. Is it that volte is given only for specific customers??

sankoranga

Aug 28, 2012
Thank you..??

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I wrote to airtel about volte, and they replied me stating volte is not available for my number now. Is it that volte is given only for specific customers??
it is for specific area they are upgrading towers and connectivity will soon available in your area. It is around 10 days im getting volte in airtel

chrisss5000

Mar 12, 2015
I dont understand how this work.....volte worked on my samsung s8 plus, installed NEE (nordic countries unbranded) to get Volte. I have installed latest EMUI 8.0. on my honor 8 FRD-L09- 8.0.0.562 ...cant get volte to work on Honor 8???

Top Liked Posts