Whats up guys, Rydah here again. Here I present you guys with a stock rooted H81110N system image. This is for those who want root but cannot get TWRP to flash prior to root using MicroMod777's "One Click TWRP" tool. I unfortunately was one who couldn't get TWRP to flash before rooting and needed root before doing so but was able to flash TWRP after rooting via my system image.
- An H811 Device
- Already On The 10N Base
- LG Drivers (Found Here)
- A Windows PC
- Send_Command Tools (Found Here)
- Unzip The Send_Command Tools
- Move The Rooted System Image Into The Root Of Your SD Card
- Place Your Device Into Download Mode. (Shut Down Your Device. Once Off Holf Vol-Up + Plug In USB Cable)
- Go Into Your Send_Command Tool Folder. Once your inside the send_command folder, hold Shift+Right Click and select "Open Command Window Here."
- Type in: Send_Command.exe \\.\COM# (Replace the "#" with your devices actual COM number. To find this out, open Window's Device Manager (With your device plugged in) and find it under Ports
- Type in: id
- You should now have a "#" in the command window.
- Type in (Or copy and paste this in): dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
- It'll take a few minutes but a successful flash should bring you to another "#" prompt.
- Type in: LEAVE
Stock Rooted 10N System Image
Additional information and clearer instructions can be found here. Same steps and procedures but with a different flash command.
Hope this was useful to some.