H81110N Stock Rooted System Image

Search This thread

Rydah

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Whats up guys, Rydah here again. Here I present you guys with a stock rooted H81110N system image. This is for those who want root but cannot get TWRP to flash prior to root using MicroMod777's "One Click TWRP" tool. I unfortunately was one who couldn't get TWRP to flash before rooting and needed root before doing so but was able to flash TWRP after rooting via my system image.​

Requirements:
  • An H811 Device
  • Already On The 10N Base
  • LG Drivers (Found Here)
  • A Windows PC
  • Send_Command Tools (Found Here)

Instructions:
  1. Unzip The Send_Command Tools
  2. Move The Rooted System Image Into The Root Of Your SD Card
  3. Place Your Device Into Download Mode. (Shut Down Your Device. Once Off Holf Vol-Up + Plug In USB Cable)
  4. Go Into Your Send_Command Tool Folder. Once your inside the send_command folder, hold Shift+Right Click and select "Open Command Window Here."
  5. Type in: Send_Command.exe \\.\COM# (Replace the "#" with your devices actual COM number. To find this out, open Window's Device Manager (With your device plugged in) and find it under Ports
  6. Type in: id
  7. You should now have a "#" in the command window.
  8. Type in (Or copy and paste this in): dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
  9. It'll take a few minutes but a successful flash should bring you to another "#" prompt.
  10. Type in: LEAVE
  11. Enjoy

Downloads:
Stock Rooted 10N System Image
MD5: 847cdaf5adaf1b58945e473e8507f8c6

Additional information and clearer instructions can be found here. Same steps and procedures but with a different flash command.

Hope this was useful to some.

Enjoy,
Rydah

Last edited:

custommsp

Jan 13, 2009
Hey. Thanks for doing this.

Should the "if" in the Send_command string point to the folder on the windows computer? It looks like it's pointing to the root of the internal storage as it's written there?

custommsp

Jan 13, 2009
It worked for me after I had copied the system image to the root of the internal storage I believe because that command points there. Also, you have to be in Download mode for this to work in case you weren't aware!

Bowmanspeer

Jul 18, 2011
Oregon
YES!

Right. So instructions are not fixed yet. However, as mentioned, placing the image file on root on internal storage and putting phone in download mode gets the job done. Place phone in download mode by holding 'up volume' while plugging in cable and continue to hold until you see it tell you its in the download mode.

frank26080115

Feb 2, 2012
Hey just a few tips

if you already have Android SDK or otherwise an instance of adb.exe installed, you should temporarily uninstall it, so that the adb.exe that is packaged with Send_Command doesn't conflict.

I copied the rootedsystem.img to my phone, used Send_Command, checked my id, and then used the dd command. There is no progress bar on the computer screen, and the progress bar on the phone screen does not move. Do not panic, this is normal.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Whats up guys, Rydah here again. Here I present you guys with a stock rooted H81110N system image. This is for those who want root but cannot get TWRP to flash prior to root using MicroMod777's "One Click TWRP" tool. I unfortunately was one who couldn't get TWRP to flash before rooting and needed root before doing so but was able to flash TWRP after rooting via my system image.​

Requirements:
    • An H811 Device
    • Already On The 10N Base
    • LG Drivers (Found Here)
    • A Windows PC
    • Send_Command Tools (Found Here)

Instructions:
    1. Unzip The Send_Command Tools
    2. Move The Rooted System Image Into The Root Of Your SD Card
    3. Place Your Device Into Download Mode. (Shut Down Your Device. Once Off Holf Vol-Up + Plug In USB Cable)
    4. Go Into Your Send_Command Tool Folder. Once your inside the send_command folder, hold Shift+Right Click and select "Open Command Window Here."
    5. Type in: Send_Command.exe \\.\COM# (Replace the "#" with your devices actual COM number. To find this out, open Window's Device Manager (With your device plugged in) and find it under Ports
    6. Type in: id
    7. You should now have a "#" in the command window.
    8. Type in (Or copy and paste this in): dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
    9. It'll take a few minutes but a successful flash should bring you to another "#" prompt.
    10. Type in: LEAVE
    11. Enjoy

Downloads:
    Stock Rooted 10N System Image
    MD5: 847cdaf5adaf1b58945e473e8507f8c6

Additional information and clearer instructions can be found here. Same steps and procedures but with a different flash command.

Hope this was useful to some.

Enjoy,
    Rydah
    Updated instructions and added MD5 for download in O.P.
    You could save people a ton of bandwidth if you zipped the system.img up. It would make it 1/4 the size. I almost crapped when I saw it was a 4.2gb download.

here you go
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087004994
    You must be on stock N build first?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

This system image does not include the 10N bootstack, so yes, you should be on stock N first.
    You could save people a ton of bandwidth if you zipped the system.img up. It would make it 1/4 the size. I almost crapped when I saw it was a 4.2gb download.