H850 7.0 Nougat KDZ Download [v20A N OS]

Search This thread

mkdr

Oct 15, 2010
Really hope LG will update to 7.1 too next year and also offer an Andromeda upgrade for the G5. Secretly hope for the last, because now it seems G5 uses the same ROM as the V20 so it would be much easier for them to push upgrades to G5 too. And the V20 being just 2 months old (months upgrade politics), maybe Andromeda will come to the G5 too.

bicki1

Aug 26, 2010
Gdynia
It is not a first time, when the first of the firmware version ( with letter A, B or C ) is bugged, same it was with the G4 with v5.1.1 (Lollipop - screen multitouch issue), and later v6.0 (Marshmallow - quickMemo+ square selection issue). I spoke often with LG Poland about it, but they are not very helpfull. I just hope that the next version of nougat will be improved.

Kye2000

Aug 17, 2014
Wolverhampton
Well, it's no wonder that you mean faster and smoother :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And the lack of direct access to the settings icon after the first download of the top bar does not bother You at all?
That is one of the few things that actually does bother me. I keep accidentally pressing the location toggle thinking the settings icon is thete

Kye2000

Aug 17, 2014
Wolverhampton
For ex. Samsung S7 and Google Pixel or Mate S9 got this icon there. But for ex. Nexus6 or Moto X force - has same problem like LG G5 :eek:
LG have been a touch lazy with nougat compared to Samsung. The 6 icon quick settings was introduced with 7.1 yet samsung included it in their iteration of 7.0. LG just simply added the new quick settings

Reactions: bicki1

doncompadre

Sep 11, 2007
no one here with the bug that whatsapp or threema and also FB messenger not send notifications of new messages if the smartphone is in deepsleep. i only get the messages if i open the app, then the message arrives. i test it with another handy to send me whatsapp and there i see only one hook. if i open whatsapp then on the lg 2 hooks came up. so push seems not to work with the new nougat deepsleep.

Last edited:

mkdr

Oct 15, 2010
no one here with the bug that whatsapp or threema and also FB messenger not send notifications of new messages if the smartphone is in deepsleep. i only get the messages if i open the app, then the message arrives. i test it with another handy to send me whatsapp and there i see only one hook. if i open whatsapp then on the lg 2 hooks came up. so push seems not to work with the new nougat deepsleep.

This is (not) a bug but a "feature" of the new "(Aggressive) Doze" introduced with Nougat (in parts already with MM) aka "better battery saving", I already had this issue when using Greenify and MM, not just the apps you mention, but all, including GMail ect. You mostly never get a notification anymore while the phone is in deep sleep after turning it off for 2-5 mins. Just when you activate it, suddenly old messages pop up. It's annoying.

Apps can have priority mode and normal mode, meaning priority still should to through in doze, like messaging apps, gmail for example though is just normal mode. However, it doesn't seem to work that great (yet).

You can try to disable optimizations for those apps going to battery & power saving => battery usage => ignore optimizations => select those apps.

Last edited:

isholay

Sep 14, 2012
Hi everyone, I have issue with stock messaging app it force closes whenever I want to compose new message. I performed factory reset and flashed various stock Nougat roms still the same thing. Is anyone experiencing this?
bae1dadd3e5dbf9b6eca4b94ad88a1cd.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts