H850 7.0 Nougat KDZ Download [v20A N OS]

Search This thread

Gmobilize

Oct 31, 2011
Riga
Has anyone on the official EU update experienced crackling in bluetooth audio playback? seems to be my only problem right now.

nussie

Sep 2, 2009
Pretoria
Maybe a silly question but will this work on non eu versions of the H850? I have the South African H850 which can not be bootloader unlocked by the way. If it will work on my version, I assume I will still not be able to unlock the bootloader right?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RealLordK1

Apr 9, 2010
OnePlus 11
Before trying this update on my phone, just a question : has anyone tried the systemless root with android 7 ?
Couldn't find anything about it, saying it works or not.

Last edited:

Pphish20

Aug 27, 2015
Boulder
what about LG H831 when i get android 7

Maybe a silly question but will this work on non eu versions of the H850? I have the South African H850 which can not be bootloader unlocked by the way. If it will work on my version, I assume I will still not be able to unlock the bootloader right?

I owe an apology... I thought this was a different thread. I don't believe my original post said anything relevant to what you guys were asking...

Last edited:

Pphish20

Aug 27, 2015
Boulder
Thought so, just desperate for root [emoji12], will these kdzs work on the South African H850 or just the eu version? My guess is it would be alright...

Hey... So my original response to you did not answer your question at all; I apologize, I was not conscious of the thread I was in when I wrote that...
I have definitely seen your question asked and answered before most likely in autoprimes 10e.kdz thread but unfortunately I don't recall the answer.
But I don't believe it would as your H850 is designed for a different region.
Once again please excuse my retardeness...

RealLordK1

Apr 9, 2010
OnePlus 11
Ok, so flashed it without any problem.
I tried many root options (trying to bypass safetynet), and finally found one working.

Just one thing : I made a nandroid backup before playing along this update, but I can't restore it. The update seems to have modify something that nandroid don't overwrite. After a restore, I fall into a bootloop. All I can do then is to reflash the kdz with LGUP, rebbot, and find all my save, but in Nougat.
Trying to flash older KDZ fail (upgrade or refurbish option), but not with the antirollback error message.

But well. I don't need to restore, so I'll let it pass. Titanium restored all my apps and setttings (almost), and that seems fine like that, for the moment.
Thanks to all.

nussie

Sep 2, 2009
Pretoria
Hey... So my original response to you did not answer your question at all; I apologize, I was not conscious of the thread I was in when I wrote that...
I have definitely seen your question asked and answered before most likely in autoprimes 10e.kdz thread but unfortunately I don't recall the answer.
But I don't believe it would as your H850 is designed for a different region.
Once again please excuse my retardeness...
Thanks, no worries. I'll check over in Autoprime's thread. Is it worth a shot to give it a go or can I brick my G5?

Last edited:

gannjunior

Oct 14, 2010
Genova
Hi
any chance to solve the "current NT code" problem?
My g5 i tim brand and no way to avoid that error after each restart.
Maybe it's because, trought LGUP, I'm only able to "update" and to "refurbish" (LGUP gets an error I try to refurbish).

thanks
ciao!

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
Hi
any chance to solve the "current NT code" problem?
My g5 i tim brand and no way to avoid that error after each restart.
Maybe it's because, trought LGUP, I'm only able to "update" and to "refurbish" (LGUP gets an error I try to refurbish).

thanks
ciao!

in TWRP do to file manager and delete files and folders from "cust" folder
you should not see the message again

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
understood gwolfu, so the hypothesis is to root my G5. no alternative?
(if I have to root, which of the available method do you suggest?)

thanks

ciao!

well there is no need to root
just flash TWRP and use TWRP file manager to delete said files

now, if you do root, you can use any file explorer (suggest Solid Explorer) and delete same files
as I said all files and folders from "/cust" folder should be gone
I've seen another way here on XDA in a post, but it implies root again and change some info in a hidden phone menu
that might be also a way, but again needs root

my way can work without root and use TWRPs file manager, but anyway rooting grants you a few more customizations so that can be a win win situation for you

Reactions: gannjunior

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
Hi, can anyone tell me if at this point in time this thread contains the latest KDZ for G5 H850. No activity on this thread for a while so just wondering.

Top Liked Posts