H870 EU Model Pie developement(v29a)

Search This thread

Numan1001

Aug 5, 2019
Hi, i just flashed pie using orangefox recovery. Having installed debloater through Magisk I deleted several google bloatware (except playstore and services) like gmail, maps, etc with terminal emulator and all of a sudden a great many apps do not work. They simply crash after launching. Tried to reinstall them and delete cache but nothing worked. Any ideas how to solve this? BTW After reinstalling the uninstalled bloatware through terminal emulator everything went back to normal.

Reactions: flowerleaf

Flashing_Expert

Sep 21, 2013
Jihlava
Hello, on Monday I installed some modules of Magisk (dual Speaker and viper) and lost AOD. Wait a few hours and nothing happened. the next day uninstall the modules ... AOD did not come back. today I have put them back without the hope that AOD will work again. I'm using an app for that now

Has anyone had any problem installing Magisk modules?

Enviado desde mi SM-T820 mediante Tapatalk

so the problems with AOD are somehow connected with eye saver, it stopped working for me too, but just disabling and enabling eye saver feature bring AOD to live again.

Reactions: jjfgsyg and bou87

phddudlexxx

Jul 19, 2015
Harare
Did anyone notice under settings, developer options, you can activate night mode, which then activates some, not all, apps with night mode automatically reading from systems settings. Though its buggy it does work.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Is LG planning to release Pie with support for Project treble?

anglerdk

Oct 14, 2010
Perhaps a stupid question, will OTA works, so when the official LG V29 comes out I can install this?

Also. I have Citrix Secure mail (work related) and a work certificate - my work doesn't allow SuperSU, root among other things- will this firmware break this?

Thx

mastersjef

Jul 14, 2008
@010
OnePlus 8
Perhaps a stupid question, will OTA works, so when the official LG V29 comes out I can install this?

Also. I have Citrix Secure mail (work related) and a work certificate - my work doesn't allow SuperSU, root among other things- will this firmware break this?

Thx
Do you have magisk su? Then u can try magisk hide.

mateus.sc

Aug 10, 2014

Please dont post direct link here. Mirror it first then post.
Spreading the leaker's drive could stop him for releasing these test OTAs for people like you and me :mad:

When LG Headquarters know about this they can easily change RSA keys and bam all his effort to access this will be destroyed.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

what are the changes?

More stable pie update is a big point lol

vampercy

Jun 12, 2017
mexico
it's not a direct link as far as I know. it's a reupload on onedrive

You didn't find this link. So you should have asked Marco before spreading his cloud link , without give credit. well he said this is gonna be the last time he share it

so enjoy

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts