h932 and hotspot throttling

Search This thread

invert_nexus

Sep 1, 2012
Thus far, I've avoided switching to a custom rom on my h932, but now I'm faced with the dilemma of needing to use my mobile hotspot.

Will a custom rom remove tmobile's throttling?

Is there any other effective means of removing the speed limit? I've searched a bit, and it seems like older methods no longer work, so I'm just hoping to garner some tested and current working knowledge from my specific device.

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Thus far, I've avoided switching to a custom rom on my h932, but now I'm faced with the dilemma of needing to use my mobile hotspot.

Is there any other effective means of removing the speed limit? I've searched a bit, and it seems like older methods no longer work, so I'm just hoping to garner some tested and current working knowledge from my specific device.
Are you rooted?

Reactions: invert_nexus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hotspot is enabled on custom roms with no throttling.

Are you rooted?